Worst MJ song you EVER heard.

If I could turn back the hands of time would have been a good fit for Michael. I had always liked that song.

Bump n grind another banger, tbf he had some good tunes but am totally disgusted by him these days.

to me it's Got the Hots, it's..definitely something

Oh it's adorable... I'm like you too 🥹 What's his saddest song for you?
ughhh idkk. maybe shes out of my life because he cries in the end. he also said that his take on the song was because he didnt have many experiences in life? i also love "you are not alone" and it makes me sad because hes gone... but i know he is with us in our hearts. also stranger in moscow because he said it came to him when he was crying in a closet when he was in moscow. the video is sad too :( its also makes me sad too when he cries while performing live

Stop Playing. Because his vocals aren't on it.
Nah sorry man but you're talking crazy there. The song still sounds great without him. Of course his vocals would've taken the song to a whole new level but it's still a banger as is.

On a similar note I think Akon's solo demo of Hold My Hand sounds awful imo. It sounds incredibly bland without MJ. It's impressive how much MJ improved the song just by singing a few words on it.

Nah sorry man but you're talking crazy there. The song still sounds great without him. Of course his vocals would've taken the song to a whole new level but it's still a banger as is.

I can understand what he's saying it's not a Michael song if he doesn't sing on it unless he co-wrote it but in those cases he has no connection to the song since he does not interpret it

Back