Would you ever...?

Can i ask you why? if you want send me a dm :)

It all has to do with what happen to him. And that stupid a-hole who did that to him. Has totally destroyed my once h word life when he did what he did. Because of that a-hole I suffer from not only major depression. But also from horrible insomnia. I haven't had a single good night's worth of sleep since the morning before it happen with him. And then there is my horrible anxiety attacks. And every now and then I also still suffer horrible vivid nightmares about Michael. And I am still haunted by the ones I had 7 years ago. And I was totally plagued by them. Totally the opposite of how it used to be for me. Back when we still had him. I was one of the most obsessive fans you could ever want to meet. My bedroom was once a very dedicated shrine to him. I had pictures and posters of him all over my bedroom walls. My MJ doll was always kept on my nightstand facing the head of my bed. So I can have another wonderful MJ dream. But now thanks to that a hole that all change for me. I can no longer watch or listen to him without having an anxiety attack. I can't even go on sites like Ebay. To look at MJ related stuff with out having an anxiety attack. And whenever I have the tv on. It just upsets me to no freaking end when I see someone on tv who once knew him. And I am never quick enough with the remote to either change the channel. Or turn the tv off. Because it just not fair that they got to know him and I didn't. And that was always been my most biggest dream of mine. So a lot of the times I try to keep the tv off as much as possible now. But because of that fcking ahole did my days of being an MJ fan are totally over for me. It really doesn't matter for me anymore. Since I totally replace him with my Bollywood music. And Shahrukh Khan is my new Michael now to watch. I am just so very thankful that I had started to get in to Bollywood 11 years ago. Now I am totally obsessed with all things Bollywood and India. But I will admit there days where I just so very badly crave to listen and watch him. And it still hurts to no end that I can no longer do that. When that happens just watch or listen to something Bollywood related. And it makes me feel better.

Thank you for the explanation. I'm sorry that you can no longer listen to him or watch him becouse it hurts so bad :( Although i'm glad you found out something else to listen to. I hope it will get better

But back to the game, i think it depends, if he really hated Michael and couldn't understand my love for him, maybe yea i would break up with him. If he just didn't care, i would be okay with it..

Would you ever go back to high school if you could?

Thank you for the explanation. I'm sorry that you can no longer listen to him or watch him becouse it hurts so bad :( Although i'm glad you found out something else to listen to. I hope it will get better

But back to the game, i think it depends, if he really hated Michael and couldn't understand my love for him, maybe yea i would break up with him. If he just didn't care, i would be okay with it..

Would you ever go back to high school if you could?

The only way it would get better for me Valerie is to see that a-hole dead. Preferably by my own hands. It is so very nice to have a brother who has a gun collection. Though I would rather be the real life Shivani Chopra from the 1994 Bollywood movie Anjaam. The way she got her revenge on the 4 people that destroyed her life. In that movie is just way too perfect. And then to have the song Partighat Ki Jwala playing. That is definitely the best revenge song ever made. I know unfortunately I probably won't get to have my revenge. Since mainly because I don't know where that a-hole is now. And since going back to my Christian religion after what had happen to Michael. I used to be a long time atheist back when we still had him. I am going have to allowed God to get my revenge for me. By sending him to burn eternally in that Lake Of Fire. Of course the bible says to forgive your enemies. And I can not do that. How can you forgive someone who totally destroyed your life? But what really makes me angry is because of what that a-hole did. I will never going to be able to celebrate another birthday ever again. How can I when the 3 things I used to always do on my birthday. I can never do again. That is spending the day watching and listening to him. And also spending the h word wondering what he and his kids are doing on my birthday. And I remember on my 29th birthday I was totally planning on my 30th birthday. Which was going to be an MJ theme birthday. Even my birthday cake was going to be MJ related. It was something I always wanted to have. But thanks to that a-hole that never happen for me. Since that was my first birthday without him. And all I wanted was try to forget what day it was for me. And it tends to make me really angry when I see other people (Mainly on tv.) celebrating their birthday. Because it just a constant reminder of something I will never be able to do again. Never did I thought that my 29th birthday was going to be my final birthday ever.:(

If I could go back to high school. That would definitely be a no. Why go back to a school full of MJ haters.

Same question?

I'm so sorry you feel that way :( i guess it's really hard for you

Well i miss some aspects of highschool but i wouldn't go back..

Would you ever do bungee jumping?

Sure. :wild:

Would you ever move permanently to another country?

I would move to another country :) I have actually lived in three countries in my life :)

Would you ever perform at a karaoke bar?

Well all the money no.. But some yea of course

Would you ever refuse to pay for a meal at a restaurant, if you weren't happy with the food or the service?

No!

Would you ever marry someone your parents did not approve of?

Probably not.

Would you ever go on a round the world backpack trip?

I would love to!

Would you ever take part in a singing contest?

Probably not, to be honest. I have pretty low tolerance for dates as it is. I don't think I could handle a blind one. :lmao:

Would you ever eat something without knowing what it is (as long as you knew it wasn't harmful)?

^:D

It depends on how it looks like, and if its meat, or alive I would be very careful. :rofl:

Would you ever go hunting?

In real life absolutely not. I don't believe in killing innocent little animals. Only in my Zelda: BOTW game I will do that. Since I literally have no choice in that game. Especially the wolves since they will attack Link for no good reason.

Same question?

Not unless I had to in order to survive.

Would you ever get into a bar fight?

Probably. :lmao: I mean, I never have because I don't go to bars that often. But like... I can see myself getting in a bar fight if someone really pisses me off.

Would you ever buy a horse?

^:lol:

Definetly not for me, but who knows... maybe for my daughter some day? :unsure:

Would you ever go to a Bruno Mars concert?

Back