Would you want...

Dunk96

The Queen HBIC
This seems like a very weighted question,but would you ever want your significant other to look like Michael?

Personally,I would,because Michael was the most beautiful man in the world.:wub:

I would like to find someone who has the same sensitivity/sweetness as Michael's... it would be wonderful!

Yes :D His heart, His intelligence, His playfulness childlike heart, His empathy and Creativity and yes his looks But that's a hard one. You could probably search the world over and you wouldn't get that exact match

Yes :D His heart, His intelligence, His playfulness childlike heart, His empathy and Creativity and yes his looks But that's a hard one. You could probably search the world over and you wouldn't get that exact match
Well of course.:wub:

well I definitely wouldn't mind. Michael was gorgeous, but I most want someone who has a personality like Michael's and has all his good qualities.

It's hard to say. On the one hand I say yes. But on the other hand, I say no. Looks aren't everything and I think I would be just heartbroken if I was dating (or married to) someone who just looked like Michael. I would want the whole package- his kindness, his generosity, his intelligence, his wisdom, his views on world events, his smile, his laugh... his big, huge, ginormous...... ;)

No, not that! I'm talking about his heart. You bunch of pervs, haha.

But really though, looks are nice, but it just wouldn't be the same. I would forever want that person to be something, someone, they aren't. And that's no way to love a person.

It's hard to say. On the one hand I say yes. But on the other hand, I say no. Looks aren't everything and I think I would be just heartbroken if I was dating (or married to) someone who just looked like Michael. I would want the whole package- his kindness, his generosity, his intelligence, his wisdom, his views on world events, his smile, his laugh... his big, huge, ginormous...... ;)

No, not that! I'm talking about his heart. You bunch of pervs, haha.

But really though, looks are nice, but it just wouldn't be the same. I would forever want that person to be something, someone, they aren't. And that's no way to love a person.

I thought you would say his big, huge HANDS with long fingers :cheeky:

Indeed, that's the 'reason' why I'm NOT married :blush:

I know, it seems 'stupid' to some but I like you said Spyce here in BOLD, It would just NOT be FAIR to the ONE that would love me and honestly, I would always compare him to Michael and NOT really 'value' his 'true' nature which would NOT be nice so I've been 'taken' since I was 10 :blush:

I've been 'attracted' to boys/men that look like Michael... Black curls, twinkling eyes, BIG HUGE you know :shutup: Kind to kids and animals, creative and so on...

Then again... I don't think there is a 2nd Michael walking around here... The ONE and ONLY lives in heaven, duh :blush:

I thought you would say his big, huge HANDS with long fingers :cheeky:

Indeed, that's the 'reason' why I'm NOT married :blush:

I know, it seems 'stupid' to some but I like you said Spyce here in BOLD, It would just NOT be FAIR to the ONE that would love me and honestly, I would always compare him to Michael and NOT really 'value' his 'true' nature which would NOT be nice so I've been 'taken' since I was 10 :blush:

I've been 'attracted' to boys/men that look like Michael... Black curls, twinkling eyes, BIG HUGE you know :shutup: Kind to kids and animals, creative and so on...

Then again... I don't think there is a 2nd Michael walking around here... The ONE and ONLY lives in heaven, duh :blush:

Once you go black, you never go back! :hysterical: Plus, you know what they sad about a man with big hands.... :giggle: ;)

Oh god- I am so bad today! I don't know what has gotten into me! lol

^^You guys are too fresh!!! I am too innocent for this thread.

Anyway, I don't know if there are men that look like Michael, so I tend to look at men having Michael's style and personality. I like men with either no hair (bald) or long hair. It does not matter if it is a big afro look like the 60s/70s or long straight/curly hair--I just like it long. That means that I like Michael with the big afro and Micheal in long curls and long straight hair. It does not matter the particular features in the face or the race--the hair or lack of it is the going factor for me. Plus I don't like facial hair, so yes I would like a guy who had those styles that Michael had. Plus, I love men with gentle voices that seem sort of shy like Michael. When I am introduced to those types I become very interested. I don't know what it is but there is something about a shy looking man with long hair and a gentle voice that drives me crazy.

I remember in 09 this woman gave me the number of some guy who was looking for a date. When I heard this soft shy sounding voice on the phone my first thought was Oh my goodness he is like Michael. Of course we never met, which is another story. About 4 years ago, I saw a teen about 18 years old on the train that looked like a late 70s Michael--even the body type was the same. The teen also had vitiligo on spots on his hands. It was a very surreal experience, since the kid looked very shy as well. For a moment I thought Michael had reincarnated in that teen.

I love your sweet train experience Petrarose. That seemed very special...lucky and yeah I tend to agree with you.

..and while I tend to look to a younger gothic guy or those..alt emo guys..who are...intelligent n artistic with a slim body , long black hair or straight Flippy dark hair :p pretty boys..but they just don't have that ...
Waaaahhhhh Zomg! heart or special inner beauty, that deep honest soul.
Even my artful ,older,glasses wearing, cheeky n curious pretty chiseled cheekbone Spanish guy friend can't even cut it hahaha
No girls I honestly feel we can't find it there or anywhere :p :blush:

Last edited:
I would like to find someone who has the same sensitivity/sweetness as Michael's... it would be wonderful!

Mary, I'm here, marry me?

But topic related, umm I'm a guy and I would love to have a girl who is having this same kind of positive vibe like Michael.
But i'm sure there are beatiful girls out there already carrying this kind of L.O.V.E.

Ehhhhhh... lol It would be kinda cool if a guy just so happened to share some features but... how do I put this...

I love Michael. Michael has a certain look. But I don't love him because he has that certain look, that just so happened to be a part of the package of Michael.

If I was single and getting to know a guy that looked like Michael, I'd be concentrating waaaay more on his personality. No matter how physically good looking I may have initially thought you to be, you can easily shift to being physically UN-attractive in my eyes if you aren't a good-hearted person.

So I guess I wouldn't mind if he was an awesome person and just so happened to have an MJ-esque look. I can't say that I'd go specifically looking for someone that looks like Michael, that's kinda weird for me cuz I don't want a physical replica of him lol. It'd have to be a "totally by chance" sort of situation.

Back