WWE- Chris Jericho interested in a feud with Daniel Bryan

Dan

Proud Member
[FONT=open_sanslight]Chris Jericho has revealed that he would be interested in returning to the WWE as a heel and entering a storyline with Daniel Bryan.[/FONT]
[FONT=open_sanslight]Speaking to wrestling101, Y2J has insisted that he won't return to the industry until the time is right, but had admitted that there are a number of great superstars that he would like to work with. [/FONT]
[FONT=open_sanslight][h=2]GREAT SUPERSTARS[/h]As well as Bryan, Jericho has suggested that former Shield members Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose are great as he looks ahead to his in-ring return.
[FONT=open_sansregular]Jericho said: "When the time comes for me to go back, if I have some time and they're willing to have me back I will look through the roster and see what works and makes sense. Seth Rollins is great, Dean Ambrose is great, I think Daniel Bryan as a babyface v myself as a heel would tear the house down.
Jericho has, however, reiterated that he will only return to the industry when the time is right, and will ultimately assess things once his comeback is in place.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

I would look forward to any matches that had former Shield members in them cause they simply rock :punk:
I don't see BRYAN 'competing' soon though. He just got out of his brace:blink: Madness, if he would return so soon though

Y2J vs Bryan feud huh? That sounds interesting that could be a good match.

Back