Xscape General Discussion

Re: News and discussion about new MJ album : Xscape, May 13, 2014.

I have an honest question. No fighting please. I accepted that LNFSG is the 1st single and I move on. Question is: Can someone please write the lyrics MJ is singing. I tried to find it but all of them were either partial or incorrect. After that please, again with no fighting, compare MJ's lyrics with finished song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4NL9nv0Vr8

In this song there are lyrics MJ are not singing at all because at that time the lyrics were not completed yet. That's why I can't understand why they said it is a song with complete vocals. All I hear is MJ repeating the same verse and chorus with some mumbling here and there. Classic MJ Demo recording.

I understand why they would be waiting so long to release a single. Michael is dead, and he isn't here to promote the single live, and what not. The release of the album/single will be the highest points the album will ever reach and the decline will be sharp. Once everything is said and done.

I understand why they would be waiting so long to release a single. Michael is dead, and he isn't here to promote the single live, and what not. The release of the album/single will be the highest points the album will ever reach and the decline will be sharp. Once everything is said and done.

Where's the funny demo you recorded? Can you upload it on soundcloud? You remember the snippet you sang in a funny way?

I think the album will leak before they release first fingle xD

Like ive said before, with mj not being here to promote the album the sales tactic will have to be getting people to impulse buy.. with that there is not a lot of space between things. Like single release and album release.. impulsively after hearing it buy it.. this album sales will look very choppy if u look at a grid..

Up decently high drop low and up down again.. do on! It won't be one of those simply stagnant average albums that simply slowly decline. It will be different

So the 2 videos are going to be both of producers speaking about the album ?

In this song there are lyrics MJ are not singing at all because at that time the lyrics were not completed yet. That's why I can't understand why they said it is a song with complete vocals. All I hear is MJ repeating the same verse and chorus with some mumbling here and there. Classic MJ Demo recording.[/QUOTE]

Maybe there is another recording with more complete vocals. I haven't heard the demo version and I am not going to, but if it is only him singing one verse and the chorus over and over again, then I just can't believe that no journalist would've noticed that and mentioned it somewhere in the reviews. I guess we will just have to wait and see when it comes out.

Wow, i was pretty skeptical, if the release of LNFSG would be a good idea. After rehearing it, i must admit, that it is a really awesome song. Can't wait for the new version! ;)

Maybe there is another recording with more complete vocals. I haven't heard the demo version and I am not going to, but if it is only him singing one verse and the chorus over and over again, then I just can't believe that no journalist would've noticed that and mentioned it somewhere in the reviews. I guess we will just have to wait and see when it comes out.

There is only one tape with the demo. No multitracks.

The agreement is between Michael's Estate and Sony; not Michael and Sony.

Prince released several cds (some distributed for free) performed a Super Bowl Halftime show, and toured quite a bit since leaving Warner Brothers. This included his residency at the O2. He will now get his masters through this deal which is what is truly important here. (Michael would have gotten his masters in July 2009.) Prince also recently decided to control his own music publishing.

I believe he learned lessons from Michael's passing and has taken the appropriate steps to protect and control his musical legacy as much as he personally can.

Last edited:

So can someone confirm LNFSG is complete? Qbee, please confirm. Onir seems to think MJ only sang one verse and chorus and he mumbled some lyrics is that what you heard Qbee?

blowing-sand_o_gifsoup-com.gif

So can someone confirm LNFSG is complete? Qbee, please confirm. Onir seems to think MJ only sang one verse and chorus and he mumbled some lyrics is that what you heard Qbee?

No, he sang the full song but with not complete lyrics. Listen the Demo and listen the released version by Johnny Mathis. At the time MJ recorded the Demo lyrics were not complete. Also some parts od the demo are inaudible (mumbling words).

L.A. Reid confirmed LNFSG is the version already heard which is a demo with fingersnaps and a piano.

.... Yes, what OnirMJ said above.

Last edited:

One, two three...

(VERSE)

Baby, love never felt so good
and I'd die if it ever could
Not like you hold me, hold me

and I'd die if it's never mine, not like you hold me, hold me

(BRIDGE)

and the nights gonna be just fine,
gotta fly, gotta see, gotta (??)
I can't take it,

(CHORUS)

Cause baby, everytime I love you, in and out of my life, in out baby,
tell me, if you really love me it's in and out my life in out baby
so baby, yes, love never felt so good.

(VERSE)

and I'd die if you never mine
not like you hold me , hold me

and I'd die if it ever could, not like you hold me, hold me,

(BRIDGE)

and the night through the thickest tears,
gotta fly, gotta see, can't believe I cant take it cause,

(CHORUS)

baby everytime i love you its in and out my life in out baby
tell me, if you really love me its in and out my life driving me crazy
baby, love never felt so good (uhh huhx3)

(VERSE)

Aww baby love never felt so fine,
and I'd die if you're mine all mine
not like you hold me, hold me

Aww baby love never felt so good, (soo good)
and I'd die if it ever could
not like you hold me hold me,

(BRIDGE)

and the nights that feels good gotta fly gotta see can't believe
I can't take it 'cos

(CHORUS)

Baby everytime i love you its in and out my life in out baby,
tell me if you really love me its in and out my life, driving me crazy
cos baby, love never felt so good,

alright that's fine...

http://www.justsomelyrics.com/675557/michael-jackson-love-never-felt-so-good-lyrics.html

And listen to this by Johnny Mathis:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4NL9nv0Vr8

Will the radios get the First single on May 5th or will the single be available to buy that Day? Or Both?

We don't know, at the moment the May 5th its only a RUMORS , let's wait for Sony/Estate statement :)

Yeah and the May 5th rumour I'm sure stated that it would be serviced to radio without a digital/physical release prior to the album?

Who knows. We must wait.

Will the radios get the First single on May 5th or will the single be available to buy that Day? Or Both?
reviewers will get the pormo copy of Xscape probably on 04/28

sorry @ all for this OT posting

I'm asking out of curiosity: do you have barely free time?

I have nakedly free time, time after time, but not all the time.

Back