Xscape General Discussion

Re: News and discussion about new MJ album : Xscape, May 13, 2014.

No one has mentioned the possibility that Anka could be the special guest?

I'm happy it's not Anka himself as a feature.
Paul Anka and his piano - all on stage at once performing to LNFSG.

I'll write a book with the title:
"Everybody hates Paul Anka".

Here is so much material in this thread that i could use. :D

Last edited:

#WardrobeMalfunction.

Seriously though, the more I think about it, the more I think we're going to see MICHAEL :)*

*at least in some form! :)

Is michaeljackson.com down for anyone else??

Up again for me too. Sorry, but I thought maybe there was gonna be a website redesign or something. Anyone been checking hearingisbelieving.tv website? It still hasn't gone live.

^^ You guys are funny:D

@Li Ced, its working for me?

Janet was a grown woman who messed up. She's big enough to take responsibility for her actions. She has moved on. You might consider doing the same.

I would want people to forgive me for my flaws, weaknesses, and mistakes. I would want the same for Michael. You would, I presume, want the same for yourself.

Let's not just preach the message. Let's follow the message.

Too much hate, especially for someone you have never met, is not good for the soul. Let it go.[/QUOTE

Stop putting yourself into the level of a child, making poor and chauvinistic excuses for JT's despicable behavior.

I can't wait to hear the King of Pop and President of Pop together :)

Janet was a grown woman who messed up. She's big enough to take responsibility for her actions. She has moved on. You might consider doing the same.

I would want people to forgive me for my flaws, weaknesses, and mistakes. I would want the same for Michael. You would, I presume, want the same for yourself.

Let's not just preach the message. Let's follow the message.

Too much hate, especially for someone you have never met, is not good for the soul. Let it go.[/QUOTE

Stop putting yourself into the level of a child, making poor and chauvinistic excuses for JT's despicable behavior.

Is Hot Fun gonna be released at all? What era is it from again?

Lol do people actually call JT The President Of Pop?

I thought about somethin, if they have some kind of Hologram of MJ wouldn't it be a bit strange having a Grown Up MJ dancing to his Thriller Era voice? Now that i think about it it wouldn't actually. He's done that many times on tour. What do you people reckon?

Pretty idiotic and unfair move releasing Hot Fut just on iTunes and pushing that remix instead. We're gonna have that song 3 times, what a waste of space!

Format-exclusive tracks are only mere rumours, nothing more. The Estate hasn't mentioned anything about them, let alone the mere existence or addition of Hot Fun yet. If it really bothers you so much, just don't rip/download the bonus track :p

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Michael Jackson <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23MJXscape&amp;src=hash">#MJXscape</a> on Magazine in Japan via <a href="https://twitter.com/rockwithfoo">@rockwithfoo</a> <a href="http://t.co/rspiRDi1xV">http://t.co/rspiRDi1xV</a> Cc: <a href="https://twitter.com/SonyMusicID">@SonyMusicID</a></p>&mdash; MJ Lovers Indonesia (@MJL_Indonesia) <a href="https://twitter.com/MJL_Indonesia/statuses/461855183618588674">May 1, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

What time is the song gonna be played?

Hey, you moan and hate all you want, if that's what floats your boat.

Have a 'happy' life.

JT is not important to me to hate him, trust me. Why disliking anyone is called hatred, why? That's presumptuous and ridiculous!

If people actually call him president of pop, it's pretty ridiculous! :doh:

Sources say Mary J. Blige and D'Angelo are featured on Xscape. If it's in fact released, I hope it's on the cd physically as well.

Last edited:

Ugh, this day is dragging. I can't do anything else. I'm just refreshing this page all the time.

I'm going for a jog to clear my head.

What time is the song gonna be played?

There is no specific time. They will not announce that because they want to keep audiences watching the show for as long as they can. Maybe between 9:30-10:00? That's just my guess though :D

Annita;3992458 said:
iHeartRadio @iHeartRadio · 4 Std.

WOAH. Just blown away at the #iHeartAwards rehearsals: by new @MichaelJackson track, by the performance and by the special guest!

This gave me goosebumps lol.

The prices of MJ's studio albums on iTunes have all been reduced!

QmvuwjE.png

I've noticed your country will have to hit Friday for this to take effect though. America's prices are all over the place but both Australia and NZ, who are now on Friday, have his studio albums at $9.99! Number Ones and The Essential Michael Jackson are still at their normal prices though.

REALLY hoping they advertise the new single (and if not the single, DEFINITELY THE ALBUM) with banners at the top of the iTunes Store homepage. That would be AWESOME :D

REALLY hoping they advertise the new single (and if not the single, DEFINITELY THE ALBUM) with banners at the top of the iTunes Store homepage. That would be AWESOME :D

Yep. When I enter iTunes I see banners for the new Coldplay album, but nothing for Xscape which is a bit sad, but hopefully other ways of promo will work.

Until an official statement is made, I'll take this "news" about Timberlake being on the album with a grain of salt.

There was an article about it on Page Six ysterday. It's official.

Yep. When I enter iTunes I see banners for the new Coldplay album, but nothing for Xscape which is a bit sad

Mainly because they have yet to release any material from the album, since it would mostly only be hardcore fans who would preorder without any released material. Once they release a single, or the album itself, it'd be very worthwhile to do so since the public will have something to go by :)

Back