Xscape General Discussion

Re: News and discussion about new MJ album : Xscape, May 13, 2014.

Well no wonder if they are out of stock.

You still can purchase the Album.

But the Eurovision Song Contest-CD is now more popular here...

michaeljacksonvevo just uploaded:

I am not a big fan of this remix but the young generation goes wild for it! :)

I dont like it myself to busy and MJ vocals are drowned out by his music., I loved Nero's remix of Speed demon on BAD25 . He brought MJ out front and center. I wish he would do more. Freddie seems to use MJ as a side note to accentuate his work rather than the other way around. Its a tribute to himself Not MJ IMO. I hope it does well in the clubs for MJ but its just not my cup of tea ..

give me this any day over Freddie L mix :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPbI5eI4c3k

Last edited:

I do a moonwalk and a sidewalk in front of me, right behind my back which is next to me.

Behind your back that is next to you is actually your backside. How come no one questioned you about why your backside is on your side, i.e., "next to me." No wonder you want to Xscape to a place with no name. I think that is where all the people with the backside on their sides live.

--Anymore news about ranking?

LA Reid, if you're REIDing this.

NO.

It will never happen if we have anything to do with it. We will go the estate and go crazy complaining and believe me the estate WILL LISTEN.
I am not worried.

Paul Anka was just on Insider. He said that he has another full song that he made with Michael Jackson... he mentioned a title, but I can't remember it now. Also, there's going to be a Love Never Felt So Good section on Dancing with the Stars at 8 PM.

I gonna watch Dancing with the Stars right now :)

Some of my students were talking about an 'awesome' MJ song they heard on breakfast TV here in New Zealand thismorning. I asked what it was and one said it sounded like Leave Me Alone, so I guess they played APWNN thismorning. They also played the bieber version of Slave .. YUCK!
But yay to the other one. People seem to be loving it.

Really fun to be an MJ fanatic again at the mo.

Paul Anka was just on Insider. He said that he has another full song that he made with Michael Jackson... he mentioned a title, but I can't remember it now. Also, there's going to be a Love Never Felt So Good section on Dancing with the Stars at 8 PM.

The title of the song he mentioned is 'It Don't Matter To Me.

I was a bit put off though when he said the MJ music he has is like 'money in the bank' :rolleyes:

I guess that means we can expect at least one more MJ/Anka collaboration huh? Ooh joy!

I was a bit put off though when he said the MJ music he has is like 'money in the bank' :rolleyes:

Glad he recognizes the might of Michael Jackson in terms of being able to bring in lots of money!! Let's face it Exotic they all see Michael as money first.

Kenny Ortega is one of the judges haha

Longtime Michael Jackson collaborator and award-winning choreographer Kenny Ortega serves as the guest judge tonight on “Dancing with the Stars,” (8 p.m. on ABC), and Anka said “expect a spectacular production of ‘Love Never Felt So Good’ as part of the show.” Dancing with the Stars.....tonight
http://voices.suntimes.com/arts-ent...oldie-but-goodie-from-paul-anka/#.U3Fg2PldUfU

How longggg until the song number, this show isnt very manly like

So it IS finished! Good to know. I'm excited to hear this one, but I'm not excited to see fans complain that an Anka song was released.

How come Anka had multitracks for This Is It but not for LNFSG?

This is a great quote from Timbaland. He as been very cocky in the past about JT etc, and to see how he really feels about MJ is awesome:

TIMBALAND: [Xscape] brought out a lot of emotions. It took me a week to get through it. Every time I would play a song I would be like, "Put on something else...I can't do this right now." But once I started getting into it and was at ease with it and prayed about it, the music started to come to me. And I'm going to be honest with you, listening to those raw tracks of Michael made me cry. He's not here to see this. So to hear him singing... man. I always tell people I don't care who you are and what you aspire to be. You will never be Michael Jackson. Usher is Usher. And Justin [Timberlake] is Justin. Those two guys are amazing. But there's no comparison to Michael Jackson. None.

I have to admit i like that remix. I actually dig it a lot :D

This is a great quote from Timbaland. He as been very cocky in the past about JT etc, and to see how he really feels about MJ is awesome:

TIMBALAND: [Xscape] brought out a lot of emotions. It took me a week to get through it. Every time I would play a song I would be like, "Put on something else...I can't do this right now." But once I started getting into it and was at ease with it and prayed about it, the music started to come to me. And I'm going to be honest with you, listening to those raw tracks of Michael made me cry. He's not here to see this. So to hear him singing... man. I always tell people I don't care who you are and what you aspire to be. You will never be Michael Jackson. Usher is Usher. And Justin [Timberlake] is Justin. Those two guys are amazing. But there's no comparison to Michael Jackson. None.

Nice read, thanks for sharing!

The MJ segment is now on....

The judges loved the performance. Perfect score, 40!

Promotion baby!

Last edited:

I see almost all the fans happy and celebrating with your Xscape. We Brazilian fans always "suffer" with Michael releases because Sony Music Brazil does not seem to mind us. Not yet completed the fabrication of the CD here and the launch will be delayed. This only happens here, as in BAD25. Disappointed ! : Angry: : Phonetalk:

I see almost all the fans happy and celebrating with your Xscape. We Brazilian fans always "suffer" with Michael releases because Sony Music Brazil does not seem to mind us. Not yet completed the fabrication of the CD here and the launch will be delayed. This only happens here, as in BAD25. Disappointed ! : Angry: : Phonetalk:

Aww....so sorry to hear that.

Back