Xscape valve

Oh my. :puke: (Clean up on aisle Bubs!)

Sorry, I'm trying:)

5KPlX.gif

oh noooooooooooooooooooo, DanGerouS- is currently browsing here I have to leave this thread immediately *runs away as fast as possible*

(????)
.(????)
_(????)
____(????)
______(????)
________(????) __________(????) ___________(????) ____________(????) _____________(????) ______________(????) _______________(????) ________________(????) _________________(????) _________________.(????) __________________(????) __________________(????) __________________(????) _________________.(????) _________________(????) ________________(????) _______________(????) ______________(????) _____________(????) ____________(????) ___________(????) __________(????) _________(????) ________(????) _______(????) ______(????) _____(????) ____(????) ___(????) __(????) _(????) . (????) (????) (????) (????) .(????) _(????) __(????) ___(????) ____(????) _____(????) ______(????) ______.(????) _______(????) _______(????) _______(????)) ______((?????)) ______(??????) _____((??????)) ____(??___????) ___. ( ??___????)) ___???___?????)) _(????___??????) ((????________???) (?????????????)) (?????___??????)) (?????___??????)) (?????___??????)) (?????___??????)) (?????___??????)) (?????????????)) (????___??___???) (????___?___????) (????_____??????) (????___?___????)) (????___??___???)) (??????????????) (????________????) (????___????????) (????_____??????)) (????___????????) (????________????) ((?????????????)) _((????????????) __((??????????)) ___((????????)) ____((???????)) _____((??????) ______((????)) _______((???)) _______((???) ______((???) _____((???) ____((???) ___.(???) __(???) .(???) (???) ((??))) ((??)) _(??)) __(??) ___(??) ____(??) _____(??) ______(??) _______((?))) ________((?)) _________((?) _________((?) _________(?) ________(?) _______(?) ______(?) ______(??)) _____((???)) ______(?????)) _______(???????)) _______(???????)) _______(???????)) _______(((?????)) ________((????)) ________(????) _______(????) ______(????) _____(????) ____(????) ___(????) __(????) _(????) .(????) (????) (????) .(????) _(????) __(????) ___(????) ____(????) _____(????) ______(????) _______(????) ________(????) _________(????) __________(????) ___________(????) ____________(????) _____________(????) ______________(????) _______________(????) ________________(????) _________________(????) _________________.(????) __________________(????) __________________(????) __________________(????) _________________.(????) _________________(????) ________________(????) _______________(????) ______________(????) _____________(????) ____________(????) ___________(????) __________(????) _________(????) ________(????) _______(????) ______(????) _____(????) ____(????) ___(????) __(????) _(????) .(????) (????) (????) (????) .(????) _(????) __(????) ___(????) ____(????) _____(????) ______(????) ______.(????) _______(????) _______(????) _______(????)) ______((?????)) ______(??????) _____((??????)) ____(??___????) ___.(??___????)) ___???___?????)) _(????___??????) ((????________???) (?????????????)) (?????___??????)) (?????___??????)) (?????___??????)) (?????___??????)) (?????___??????)) (?????????????)) (????___??___???) (????___?___????) (????_____??????) (????___?___????)) (????___??___???)) (??????????????) (????________????) (????___????????) (????_____??????)) (????___????????) (????________????) ((?????????????)) _((????????????) __((??????????)) ___((????????)) ____((???????)) _____((??????) ______((????)) _______((???)) _______((???) ______((???) _____((???) ____((???) ___.(???) __(???) .(???) (???) ((??))) ((??)) _(??)) __(??) ___(??) ____(??) _____(??) ______(??) _______((?))) ________((?)) _________((?) _________((?) _________(?) ________(?) _______(?) ______(?) ______(??)) ______((???)) _______(?????)) _______(???????)) _______(???????)) _______(???????)) _______(((?????)) ________((????)) ________(????) _______(????) ______(????) _____(????) ____(????) ___(????)

Hey Bumper... you're looking mighty sexy tonight ;) Care for a romp in the fields?

PS: I am saddened by the fact that you guys only have 28 pages. I thought you'd have made more by now. What's holding you up?

No? :unsure:

We prefer quality over quantity. :D

So I just read the latest posts in the news and discussion thread. And I only have to say one thing.

Bumper, you rock. I can understand why people want to stay on topic but you brought life into that thread when there was nothing to talk about. Plus it was just light fun.
I'm posting this here because I don't want to be accused of going off topic as well :p

So I just read the latest posts in the news and discussion thread. And I only have to say one thing.

Bumper, you rock. I can understand why people want to stay on topic but you brought life into that thread when there was nothing to talk about. Plus it was just light fun.
I'm posting this here because I don't want to be accused of going off topic as well :p

Thanks for your warm words, I am deeply touched. :)

Smile though your heart is aching...

Smile no matter what :)

One, two, tree
Baby, love never felt so good

c3fab4e4e80d3eb430782337a4fa71a8.jpg

And I doubt if it ever could
Not like you hold me, hold me

4518238121_b4575fcd4e.jpg

OH Bay.. Bay Love never felt so fine

girl-sock-monkey-by-Shelimar-342x300.jpg
Is this a preview of the short film?!!? :wild: IT LOOKS AMAZING.

One, two, tree
Baby, love never felt so good

c3fab4e4e80d3eb430782337a4fa71a8.jpg

And I doubt if it ever could
Not like you hold me, hold me

4518238121_b4575fcd4e.jpg

OH Bay.. Bay Love never felt so fine

girl-sock-monkey-by-Shelimar-342x300.jpg

Excuse me ma'am... are you leaking unreleased material in here?

It's been taken care of. If people can't handle a that thread, they shouldn't go in there. Period.

It's been taken care of. If people can't handle a that thread, they shouldn't go in there. Period.

Thanks for doing that Spyce.

Man, asking me not to be kidding around is like asking Obama not to be black.

Good! And Bumper, I only said the truth.

Now if you'll excuse me I'll just continue my weekly lurking around this forum :D.

Spyce, up until now every post in the Xscape thread that went offtopic was removed or moved to this thread. We were warned repeatedly to stick to the topic and to take the random conversation to this thread. I won't argue with the mods' decision, but to say that people can't 'handle' the Xscape topic when they simply voice their opinion (which also happens to be in line with what the mods told us until now) is imo unfair.

See for instance (from the Xscape thread):

Mod notice

Thread cleaned and it looks like it's time to do another set of reminders.

No Cascio song mention / discussion. It doesn't matter if it's a joke or not, any posts that include Cascio mention will be deleted with no warnings.

Stay on topic. This is a high interest hot topic, readers are interested in album related news / discussion. So random topics and/or off topic discussion will NOT be allowed. Such posts will also get cleaned with no warnings.

Refusal to follow above rules can result in being placed in moderation and/or temporary bans.

Anyway, that's all I wanted to say. Now I'm out of here as well so that y'all can get back to the fun and games.:flowers: And let me also say that although we disagree, I don't have a problem with you, Bumper, or anyone else posting the offtopic stuff (and I hope that's the same the other way around).

@Socav

Ivy mostly removed bickering back then. And I don't knwo if you have noticed as long as there is no humor in the NEWS DISCUSSION thread there is constant negativity and bickering. Now if we remove humor and lightened up conversation, the risk of bickering to come back seems logical as people have nothing really to say.

Some people wait for nothing better but for the opportunity to argue. One gotta be blind not to realize that.

Back