Xscape valve

Well, like I said, we disagree. I don't think discussions and bickering are the same thing, and I don't think disagreements necessarily have to lead to bickering at all. If things move beyond a civil discussion, then mods should intervene.

And hey, these humor/lightened up convos have clearly led to some bickering amongst several members too. :lol: Anyway, it's cool. Let's move on!

Smile though your heart is aching...

Smile no matter what :)
It doesn't work.

"Smile though your heart is aching..." reminds me of 07/07/2009. And that reminds me of Jermaine singing "Smile though your heart is aching...". Hence it is impossible to "Smile no matter what".

Man, asking me not to be kidding around is like asking Obama not to be black.
:unsure: hydroquinone?

It doesn't work.

"Smile though your heart is aching..." reminds me of 07/07/2009. And that reminds me of Jermaine singing "Smile though your heart is aching...". Hence it is impossible to "Smile no matter what".

I'm sorry, but this made me laugh.... :hysterical:

Listening out for them new fangled MJ tunes. I say...I hear they're supposed to be jolly good! :D

Man-uses-an-ear-trumpet-008.jpg

Freeeeee Yoghurts for sale :beee: :)

5490082_90624ff7ab.jpg

But you have to milk the cow.

Freeeeee Yoghurts for sale :beee: :)

5490082_90624ff7ab.jpg

But you have to milk the cow.
I'd like to have some ice cream. Can you put the cow into a fridge for a while? Afterwards please gird a portable ice chest around the cows belly so its udder is kept constantly cool.

PS: "Freeeeee"

Last edited:
I'd like to have some ice cream. Can you put the cow into a fridge for a while? Afterwards please gird a portable ice chest around the cows belly so its udder is kept constantly cool.

vgj0xg.gif

Just making sure all is out of order and orderly in this thread. I see it is with cows and drugs. :yes: I'll be busy tonight from 8-11pm...gettin' my Michael fix. :wub:

{Mr. Cough-ruh talking about chests. :lmao:}

Enough of the moo-ing Y'all. What does the cat say ?

smiling-cat.jpg

SMILE.

As far as milk is concerned, i can't help Wendijane, I don't like milk.

Just think about something different while helping. Think ":naughty:" --> the cow is a lady and the red ice chest is some kind of sexy lingerie.

Enough of the moo-ing Y'all. What does the cat say ?

smiling-cat.jpg
meow, meooow, meeow, meeooow. Meeooow meow?

TRANSLATION: Gimme the milk. Where's the udder?

Last edited:
:unsure:

XSCAPE -> track #3: imagine that Michael sang it just for you.

EDIT: Oops, I see that you've edited your previous post "Love me." ---> "Love from me."

*** sings it's too late, too late to change the time ***

XSCAPE -> track #3: imagine that Michael sang it just for you.

EDIT: Oops, I see that you've edited your previous post "Love me." ---> "Love from me."

*** sings it's too late, too late to change the time ***

Oh You, :lol: I'm always editing. Cause I'm always thinking ..Don't make me think about that

The clock is still ticking :eek:

teddy_puppy_thumb_247x250.jpg

fixing Michael? For the award show?

I'm just messin' round with you, since there was a discussion about the meaning of your name some days ago. And...getting a fix is slang for craving/addiction. Keeping....on topic...so to speak. :laugh:

Last edited:
Someone mentioned DollHouse
Yes It is us

Here we all are.

dollhouse-cast-dvdbash-8.jpg

I don't know who is who though
*Waits for Who Is it* links

Back