Yannik Allain,mjs old bodyguards dies

elusive moonwalker

Proud Member
Tragic news coming from his f.book account posted by his wife.he wasnt very old at all in his 50's? and a top sports coach. He was always loyal to mj and nice to fans.when working for mj with wayne in the 90's Tragic news. Dont know what happened

Tragic news coming from his FB account, posted by his wife. He wasn't very old at all in his 50's (?) and a top sports coach. He was always loyal to MJ and nice to fans. When working for MJ with Wayne in the 90's Tragic news. Don't know what happened.
This is very sad. I was thinking, myself, that he wouldn't have been very old. Some people are dying relatively young from co-vid complications.....I hope it wasn't that, but it might have been. :( Rest in power, Yannik.

Reports that it was cancer. I guess if true they didnt find out till it was to late as he was always out doing his sports coaching

272296666_302566645224761_7375557076463312824_n.jpg
269675575_302567328558026_218843038907156214_n.jpg

Yannick was Michael Jackson’s bodyguard during the 90s and was a true advocate to the King of Pop.

Caroline Allain, his wife, announced on Social media that Yannick passed away yesterday (23/01/2022). The cause of his death are unknown. Yannick leave behind his wife Caroline and his daughter Sandrine.

FJ2eeifWYAQrd2y

Yannick was more than a bodyguard to Michael Jackson. In 2009, he said “My first time in a maternity room wasn’t for my son but for Michael.” Michael invited us to stop by the room to introduce Prince to me and Wayne. We both gave him a hug to congratulate him and all he remembered was the look on Michael’s face. The look of absolute pride. I’ve never seen him look so calm and at the same time so safe and happy without saying a word. At that moment I think I felt that kinship of manhood, that only comes from becoming a father. A wonderful moment. “

He was also on the Dangerous World Tour and during the HIStory Era and even dressed up as Baloo at Disneyland Paris to entertain Michael’s guests.

Originally from Los Angeles, Yannick graduated from CSUN with a degree in kinesiology/pedagogy in 2001. He ran at Fairfax High School and Santa Monica College before transferring to CSUN. He was also the head women’s track and field and cross country coach at Los Angeles Valley College from 2006-13, and was an assistant coach in charge of the men’s and women’s sprints and relays there from 2001-05. He coached the 4×100 relay team to All-American honors in 2011 and 2012, and the 4×400 team to All-American status in 2012. The women’s team finished sixth at the state meet in 2011 and ninth in 2012.

Yannick also was a true MJ advocate and might have been contacted by Taj Jackson to be on his docuseries. It is unknown if the two men met and/or recorded interview

All our condolences to his family and friends.
(Source MJVIBE)

His wife has confirmed a swift battle with bladder cancer. He was only 55. So many beautiful comments on f.b he touched many lives. Only the good die young. R.I.P yannik. MJ needs the best by his side. Such sad news x

Back