You know you're obsessed with MJ when...

When you wear white socks even though every woman on earth hates those
Mm, not true, imo. :D

Also, Dirk Bogarde ...

ELxq0ozWsAAa1v0.jpg

Last edited:
... when you watch a 14 minute video with a photographer who took photos of Michael in 1992. You wait for the photographer to mention Michael. He doesn't but one of the photos pops up in the background on a slideshow of the guy's photos. This brief, 3 second glimpse of a photo you've seen hundreds of times before counts as a good use of your time. :D

I wouldn't call myself "obsessed", necessarily. For example, I never got to see Michael perform live, and I don't own any clothing or related memorabilia with his image on them. My interest is mainly about his CDs, and a small collection of books - that's pretty much it. I still consider him to be one of my favorite musicians, though.

I wouldn't call myself "obsessed", necessarily. For example, I never got to see Michael perform live, and I don't own any clothing or related memorabilia with his image on them. My interest is mainly about his CDs, and a small collection of books - that's pretty much it. I still consider him to be one of my favorite musicians, though.
I'm not even remotely obsessed with him, tbh. I love this thread bc it's hilarious and loads of fun. I've posted quite a few bits here but I'm mostly just poking fun at myself.

I didn't see him live, don't do memorabilia or t-shirts or any of that.

I do love him, though. I think he's awesome and he blows my mind constantly. A couple of hours ago I was 'obsessing' over his backing vocals on SIM. Even after all these years I cannot get my head around how magical, beautiful, artistic, wild and FABULOUS they are!

Back