You know you're obsessed with MJ when...

I adore Black Orchid, a little goes a long way for sure! It's just so nostalgic yet so real when you smell a scent that reminds you of someone and you sense them being right there...with Michael it is Black Orchid and for some reason I imagine him trying Dior Savauge...my lord that scent is just as addicting. :love:
P.S. MM90, I'm just gonna say this. Black Orchid makes me think of Michael's shoulders!

As you were! :D

about to add on to this thread...

you know you're obsessed with Michael when EVERYTHING reminds you of him and you can somehow make EVERYTHING about him. i'm NOT even joking.

particularly things such as (for me, at least): birds chirping, the color red, crowns, men's hands, long black hair, thick mascara, even seeing someone LICK THEIR LIPS. red and black/black and gold color combinations, little golden books, disney movies, antique shops, and any remotely porcelain dishware, teddy bears. there are many more i could list, but the point is... EVERYTHING reminds me of him. especially those things. which is why i love the antique shops so much... i feel his presence in those places. especially when i pass by all the old toys on display... knowing he would buy every single one and play with them with me 🥺 ❤️

Black Orchid makes me think of Michael's shoulders!
this makes so much sense. THIS MAKES SO MUCH SENSE.

also thinking about black orchid?? i'm literally smelling it right now. I CAN SMELL IT. i do not have it on (i lost my bottle :(). i'm sure no one else in the room has it on. i still remember it exactly as it was when i would dab it behind my ears before going to school...

this makes so much sense. THIS MAKES SO MUCH SENSE.

also thinking about black orchid?? i'm literally smelling it right now. I CAN SMELL IT. i do not have it on (i lost my bottle :(). i'm sure no one else in the room has it on. i still remember it exactly as it was when i would dab it behind my ears before going to school...
I can still smell it from last year. Not literally. The scent is no longer in my home but it is in my ... er, scent memory? Whatever the correct terminology is, lol. And I can still sense the warmth of it and also the 'Michael - ness' of it.

I really need to get a bottle of this stuff.

@DarylJoel_B - it's these two in particular. 🔥

tumblr_m49g8zBcFx1rqlws2o1_500.jpg

5095367494_786d78eab1_b.jpg

What a nice thread! I need to read all of the posts!

To finish the statement, for me it is:
  • When your second painting you've ever made is a representation of him! I need to find a fanart thread now.
  • When you spend a lot of time talking about him DAILY (I'm so grateful for the existence of this forum). And use black text more and more @DarylJoel_B
  • When you're attracted to someone only because they remind you of him.
  • When you often dream of him.
  • When pictures of him are your largest Pinterest board.
  • When you download apps and join SM platforms only to watch more of him.
  • When he's one of your muses, and you write poems and songs inspired by him.
  • When you quote him daily.
  • When your relatives and friends say you're crazy about him.

When you're a regular poster in the thread about his Booty.

Can't be bothered bumping this thread but, Mr JT, I think it's calling out to you, lol. :D

about to add on to this thread...

you know you're obsessed with Michael when EVERYTHING reminds you of him and you can somehow make EVERYTHING about him. i'm NOT even joking.

particularly things such as (for me, at least): birds chirping, the color red, crowns, men's hands, long black hair, thick mascara, even seeing someone LICK THEIR LIPS. red and black/black and gold color combinations, little golden books, disney movies, antique shops, and any remotely porcelain dishware, teddy bears. there are many more i could list, but the point is... EVERYTHING reminds me of him. especially those things. which is why i love the antique shops so much... i feel his presence in those places. especially when i pass by all the old toys on display... knowing he would buy every single one and play with them with me 🥺 ❤️
OMG yes!! All of the above!! I can definitely relate!!! 😍😍😍

Can't be bothered bumping this thread but, Mr JT, I think it's calling out to you, lol. :D

It's really all I can contribute to these non musical threads: booty. Butt all lol

Never seen such a thread
ML, I literally posted the thread 3 or 4 comments upthread, lol. Doesn't look like much of a thread, tbh, so I didn't bother to bump it but it is there. It went along nicely with Mr JT's little joke, lol.

There's a thread for everything on this board, I swear! :)

Last edited:
he's so full of beauty of grace... the epitome of elegance. i aspire to be just as gentlemanly when i am his age there...
'elegant', 'elegance', 'grace', 'graceful' - some of my fave words to use when I'm talking about Michael. Especially in regard to him as a dancer but just any time, really. Even just the way he'll move a hand or turn his head. Any small movement. So lovely.

screw it i'm bumping an old thread. (even though the last reply was only a month ago...)

you know you're obsessed with Michael when you can never listen to James Brown without thinking of him.

okay okay okay i got another one

you know you're obsessed with Michael when you have a crush on a boy in school simply because his looks remind you of him. 😳

sigh... i do. true story... and i'm also too shy to talk to him. and i'm not even going to see him again at all until my senior year starts. i don't even know whether he likes guys too 😭🥺

ML, I literally posted the thread 3 or 4 comments upthread, lol. Doesn't look like much of a thread, tbh, so I didn't bother to bump it but it is there. It went along nicely with Mr JT's little joke, lol.

There's a thread for everything on this board, I swear! :)
Yeah, but he said when you post in it regularly. No one has posted it in in years, so the joke fails

Back