Your Last MJ-Related Purchase

Re: Your last MJ purchase

I just ordered the Bad jacket from batmj. I promise to post pictures when I get it. Paid through the nose for expedited shipping but totally worth it... I love the Bad era.
My other recent purchases were The Jacksons An American Dream DVD, the Bill Whitfield book, and the "distressed" Bad women's shirt (a rebuy thanks to an incident with bleach). :)

Single disc "Special Edition" release of the 'HIStory Continues' CD. Great deal, since it cost only 5€.

I broke down and bought a fabric poster two days ago. It's coming via Amazon. I can't post pictures yet so I'll describe it. It's a picture from Jam and simply says The King. Yay. :) 2 ft by 3 ft.

Also a new copy of HIStory. My Jacksons DVD comes in a couple hours! Along with some snazzy black leather boots to go with my Bad jacket. Not sure how relevant that is, but anything worth doing is worth doing right!

I was in Paris a few days ago and saw Moving Violation on CD and saw that the disc mix of Forever Came Today was on it so I had to get it! Then I saw the price, came home and got it online :)

You really bought one? Do you have a pic? I'm always weary about autographes and signed pieces, since there are rumored many fakes or repro's out... a COA doesn't say much either these days. Pretty interesting to know more about yours though... please share :)

Recent purchases were three (3) 1988 Bad World Tour Rotterdam tickets, The SC 3 inch mini cd (due to arrive tomorrow!), 'Xscape Origins: Songs MJ left behind' book and the Billie Jean Hot Toys figure.

I was in Paris a few days ago and saw Moving Violation on CD and saw that the disc mix of Forever Came Today was on it so I had to get it! Then I saw the price, came home and got it online :)

Made me laugh out loud with that ending there ^_^

Most recent purchase was the Xscape book by D@mien Shi3lds (Oh MJJC with your censorship, you so funny) great to have all that great information on hand. Fun read as well.

Update: I received my Bad jacket. I can't post pictures yet (on here) but I do have pictures if anyone would like to see! It's very good quality. Very pleasantly surprised! :)

Tell me how to on here then, you sillies! I took more pictures of me wearing it this afternoon. I don't use Facebook so that's not an option. I've been taking many pictures of my collection to show you all!
I also received a tank top from China today from Amazon that is a collage of Michael pictures all over it. Very cheap, $9.99 with free shipping. Mostly Bad era and HIStory era pictures with a few random eras. Waiting on Man In The Music book to be delivered as well as new copies of Dancing The Dream and Moonwalk :)

Tell me how to on here then, you sillies! I took more pictures of me wearing it this afternoon.

Go to www.imgur.com, click 'upload images' at the top. Upload them and it'll give you a bunch of links.

Copy the 'direct image' link, click
vPUNP0Y.png
when writing a post and paste the link in.

well, yesterday i purchased this pillow case (2 sides)

edafm.jpg

but most importantly....today i bought this bed sheet and pillow case, which i've been looking for for AGES...years and years..i am SO happy that i finally got it...

nwx150.jpg

PS: these are not my pictures, they are from the site where i bought them

20151118_201036.jpg

Just got this in the post. Saw it in Paris last week. Had to get it because it has my favourite version of Forever Came Today- the disco mix. It doesnt have Through Thick and Thin though!!!

edafm.jpg

but most importantly....today i bought this bed sheet and pillow case, which i've been looking for for AGES...years and years..i am SO happy that i finally got it...

nwx150.jpg

Where'd you find this sheet & pillowcase? :eek: I've been looking for ones for ages.

Where'd you find this sheet & pillowcase? :eek: I've been looking for ones for ages.
eBay, where i also bought 6 of the other 7 duvet covers i have with him. there isn't as many left nowadays, there used to be a lot more...but there still is a couple left...i do check every day, you never know when something new will show up. there's also lots of pillow cases...

Last edited:

Ownnn, so nice
Here in my country (Brazil) is so difficult to find something about MJ
Sad

Michaels_Lover;4117114 said:

edafm.jpg

nwx150.jpg

Oh my dream
Hey
I´m from Brazil
If I wanted to buy it could I do it?

Back