Your Last MJ-Related Purchase

Re: Your last MJ purchase

OTW album and Spike Lee documentary package.

Not that I have two OTW albums already, a cassette from my teen years and the special edition on CD. :dancin:

Yes, I just love OTW :blush:

I agree, you can never own too many copies of Michael's Music, and the best thing is that if one CD starts skipping or not playing properly anymore, you can just play one of the others. I also have the Special edition and OTW documentary package. What did you think of the chalk and the "Wall" as well. I liked it, a very cool gimmick.

I seem to have 3 copies of Bad as well, original CD, Special edition and Bad25.

Not really a purchase, but more of a gift. In my record store oday I asked a staff member for any old posters they had out the back and they gave me a Xscape banner card. Its about 20cm wide by 1 metre long (40 by 8 inches) and has on it "New music from MICHAEL JACKSON - Xscape 13.05.14" and it shows the cover image, nowon my wall near the ceiling, very cool!

The Michael Jackson Opus -- this thing is massive!

Went to Amoeba music and got a huge Xscape poster and smaller poster of Dangerous advertisement.

a towel, a necklace, a wristband and some earrings

My last MJ purchase included a This Is It T-Shirt with Thriller artwork, the Michael Jackson book "Moonwalk," an MJ button set, and the Xscape album. I already have a copy of the book but I bought a second copy at a used book store just in case anything happens to my first copy. The T-Shirt I bought because it was Michael Jackson and because I didn't know if it was a limited item.

I recently purchased the 2016 vinyl reissues of Off The Wall, Thriller, and Bad.

I think it was an illustrated book called "The Auction MICHAEL JACKSON "by Arno Bani or a T-shirt... I'm actually sure... Nevermind :p

Blood On The Dancefloor CD.
Also ordered Joe Vogel's Man In The Music book.

Last thing I bought was the Off The Wall LP for my B day in April. Took a month to get it

I finally bought MJ's 'Moonwalker' autobiography. :) And I really think it'll be the only book I will read about MJ, because the words have come from him and him alone. So far it is very enjoyable, it is clear through the way in which he writes that he was a very learned and intelligent man.

Book: Thriller Making Of ... I love it. It's a beautiful book :wub:

I ordered some pillowcases online with pictures of his face on it from the Dangerous era..Hopefully they look as they do in the photo online !

A really crappy phone case a couple months ago. The company sent the wrong size. :scratch:

Before that, I haven't bought anything since "Xscape."

I've just bought "You are not alone Michael" by Jermaine Jackson. I'm sceptical about this book, I don't specially trust Michael's siblings :/ In addition I'll improve my language skills, 'couse English isn't my native :D

I finally bought MJ's 'Moonwalker' autobiography. :) And I really think it'll be the only book I will read about MJ, because the words have come from him and him alone. So far it is very enjoyable, it is clear through the way in which he writes that he was a very learned and intelligent man.

I agree, it's a great book, I refer back to my copy a lot. He is quite coy about his upbringing and speaks about his creativity and talent as God given, along with thanking his many inspirations and friends. It is very humble and honest in a lot of ways. You will find you return to it many times.

I ordered some pillowcases online with pictures of his face on it from the Dangerous era..Hopefully they look as they do in the photo online !

where did you buy them?

I just bought Michael jackson-visionary the video singles quite a dear buy but i'm sure it's worth it

Amazon, lol. They are coming from China so they should be in by next week I will make an update on the quality when I get them.

if you don't mind me asking, where are you from? I live in Denmark and I can't buy from Amazon in the US, they don't ship to my country. and on the european site, they don't have any pillow cases that I want. I have purchased A LOT of them on eBay, but they have some on Amazon that I want that they don't have on eBay. and it's weird, because those sellers from Amazon (on the US site) are from Asia, and 80% of things I buy on eBay is from Asia, and never had a problem with shipping from Asia to my country on eBay

Hmm, I believe a poster of the cover photos of his albums.

if you don't mind me asking, where are you from? I live in Denmark and I can't buy from Amazon in the US, they don't ship to my country. and on the european site, they don't have any pillow cases that I want. I have purchased A LOT of them on eBay, but they have some on Amazon that I want that they don't have on eBay. and it's weird, because those sellers from Amazon (on the US site) are from Asia, and 80% of things I buy on eBay is from Asia, and never had a problem with shipping from Asia to my country on eBay

I live in northern Canada and for the longest time it was very hard to get a lot of things here online, but just recently within the last year or so Amazon.ca has expanded and you can get all kinds of really nice things and I've noticed it grows and grows everyday. I check ebay sometimes and a majority of the things they have on there they do have on Amazon as well. People seem to think that because we are on top of the US we have access to the same things but we really don't unfortunately. Also because of my location things take sometimes twice as long as it would in any other part of Canada. People sell through Amazon so if Amazon is not in a particular country those sellers can't sell their product there and use other sites such as ebay. It's really weird and i don't understand it either.

I bought Blood On The Dance floor a few days ago i own all of his Studio albums even though this album is more of a remix album, it does have i think six new songs on it so my album collection did not seem complete without it, I had been meaning to buy it for ages. While i was at it i also bought the DVD Michael Jackson Life Of An Icon since i really enjoyed this documentary and have watched it a few times i thought i may as well buy a copy of it.

Back