Your Last MJ-Related Purchase

Re: Your last MJ purchase

i want to buy the invincible vinyl and frame it and hang it on my wall

WHA?! I forget that that came out on audio cassette...did it for real, yo, dawg?! Or did you have a home transfer of sorts, eh?

another pillow case
6yyt8y.jpg

Another copy of History Book 1, mostly as my copy is just the two discs in a clear case. The slick and case were thrown away in 2002 when I went to teach English in Korea and had to cut back on baggage.
This new copy has the original large box and the booklet with all the tributes. The discs are silver coloured too, not sure if this is the censored version. Anyway at $12.99 for the set ($10 as I bought a copy of Queen Greatest hist II for a special at JB's called "2 Classic albums on CD for $20 - Selected titles" and all of the other Epic albums of MJ were in the special.
It is interesting how much cheaper CD's are now, with the big barn stores and digital music everywhere. I remember back in 1995, when the album came out, it was at $59.95 release price for CD and $39.95 on cassette tape. And that is 1995 dollars so about $90 in todays money!

Another copy of History Book 1, mostly as my copy is just the two discs in a clear case. The slick and case were thrown away in 2002 when I went to teach English in Korea and had to cut back on baggage.
This new copy has the original large box and the booklet with all the tributes. The discs are silver coloured too, not sure if this is the censored version. Anyway at $12.99 for the set ($10 as I bought a copy of Queen Greatest hist II for a special at JB's called "2 Classic albums on CD for $20 - Selected titles" and all of the other Epic albums of MJ were in the special.
It is interesting how much cheaper CD's are now, with the big barn stores and digital music everywhere. I remember back in 1995, when the album came out, it was at $59.95 release price for CD and $39.95 on cassette tape. And that is 1995 dollars so about $90 in todays money!

It is. Essentially every new copy sold since... idk late 1995? is censored. My parents bought the first pressing of it upon release, TDCAU is uncensored and it has the original version of HIStory. The discs are both gold :)

Jesus Christ though! That 90s price!

It was actually a while ago, but I purchased a CTE shirt off of Ebay. ^.^ It's really good quality too.

They Don't Care About Us Single
from ebay
Track list ":
1 - They Don't Care About Us ( Single Version )
2 - They Don't Care About Us (Charles Full Joint Mix)
3 - They Don't Care About Us (Dallas Austin Main Mix)
4 - They Don't Care About Us (Love To Infinity's Walk In The Park Radio Mix)
5 - They Don't Care About Us (Love To Infinity's Classic Paradise Radio Mix)
6 - They Don't Care About Us (Track Master's Radio Edit)
7 - Rock With You (Frankie's Favorite Club Mix) ( I love this track very much )
8 - Earth Song (Hani's Club Experience)

They Don't Care About Us Single
from ebay
Track list ":
1 - They Don't Care About Us ( Single Version )
2 - They Don't Care About Us (Charles Full Joint Mix)
3 - They Don't Care About Us (Dallas Austin Main Mix)
4 - They Don't Care About Us (Love To Infinity's Walk In The Park Radio Mix)
5 - They Don't Care About Us (Love To Infinity's Classic Paradise Radio Mix)
6 - They Don't Care About Us (Track Master's Radio Edit)
7 - Rock With You (Frankie's Favorite Club Mix) ( I love this track very much )
8 - Earth Song (Hani's Club Experience)

I have that single. Probably my most favorite CD single. You can put it in a computer and there was a special thing where you could see the lyrics as the song plays. But I don't know if it will work on modern day computers.

My last MJ purchases were some songs of Bad25 (Fly Away, Speed Demon and the Price of Fame:chillin:) and Michael Jackson : the Experience. My 12-years old sister loves the game :) !

This Victory Tour jacket :D

47785_4.jpg

not as recent, but before that I got OTW, Thriller & Bad on vinyl (old ones! lol) + a Bad Tour programme :)

I've bought two relax albums from ebay

1- The Sunset Lounge Orchestra-The Michael Jackson Cool Down Experience Part 1
2- The Sunset Lounge Orchestra-The Michael Jackson Cool Down Experience Part 2

I just ordered 3 more pillow cases :lol:

OMG, how many do you have now? I'm ordering some next week, I have been perusing ebay lately and there seems to be lots of different ones. Usually when I look it's the same four or five.

OMG, how many do you have now? I'm ordering some next week, I have been perusing ebay lately and there seems to be lots of different ones. Usually when I look it's the same four or five.
4 or 5? when I search on eBay I get at least 900 results. having said that, it's been a while since I've bought a pillow case on eBay, as there haven't really been any new ones that I want. I've found a new place to shop, and that's where I bought these last 6, on aliexpress.com. they are way cheaper than on eBay, and there are so many that they don't have on eBay. and yeah, they do take a while to arrive since they are from Asia. but honestly, I've waited far longer for a new one that I want on eBay, so I can wait a month or so for them to arrive. it's not like I don't have enough I can use while I wait :D I don't know how many I have, somewhere between 10 and 20

4 or 5? when I search on eBay I get at least 900 results. having said that, it's been a while since I've bought a pillow case on eBay, as there haven't really been any new ones that I want. I've found a new place to shop, and that's where I bought these last 6, on aliexpress.com. they are way cheaper than on eBay, and there are so many that they don't have on eBay. and yeah, they do take a while to arrive since they are from Asia. but honestly, I've waited far longer for a new one that I want on eBay, so I can wait a month or so for them to arrive. it's not like I don't have enough I can use while I wait :D I don't know how many I have, somewhere between 10 and 20

Yeah when I look on ebay it shows a ton of results but its all different sellers selling basically the same thing..I will look at aliexpress though !! I live in the middle of nowhere Canada so things take forever to get to me anyways, lol.

I never heard of aliexpress. I looked at it and they have great t shirts etc. Thank you.

The CD version of Dangerous. It's the original, not the special edition.

I'm thinking of getting a maxi CD single of Who Is It soon as well.

I recently bought a huge picture from the Dangerous tour to put in my living room ? wish I could find a clear picture from the Come Together video..

Back