"Breaking News" All General Discussion Here [Merged]

What do You Think Now???

• Now im Sure Its Michael!!!

Votes: 89 21.4%
  • I Still Think its Not him!!!

Votes: 223 53.7%
  • I now think that its Michael, but still have my doubts!!

Votes: 24 5.8%
  • Im Confused!!!!

Votes: 79 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: "Breaking News" General Discussion Here

I just sent Breaking News to my friend with perfect pitch and she is in no way a Michael fan and she said there is no way it's him.

WIN.

I think it's sad that some will buy the album even though most likely other songs will be fake on it also according to some MJ family members who warned us! I know we wanna have the ones that might be real on the CD but, why settle for a half real CD? It's like telling Sony hey it's okay! When it's not! If they think they can get away with this then all they will do is keep doing it over again!

^ It's felt like the twilight zone.

For those who are interested, I spoke with my source on the phone for over 30 minutes tonight regarding this whole mess. This is coming straight from Sony: the vocals are over 50% not MJ's, they did hire an impersonator to run over the majority of MJ's pre-existing vocals and tried to hide it with production.

The remaining Cascio tracks including "Monster" are all in the same boat with some MJ vocals and some imposter vocals. There will be a big meeting tomorrow at Sony where they will discuss the future of this album. More to come...

For those who are interested, I spoke with my source on the phone for over 30 minutes tonight regarding this whole mess. This is coming straight from Sony: the vocals are over 50% not MJ's, they did hire an impersonator to run over the majority of MJ's pre-existing vocals and tried to hide it with production.

The remaining Cascio tracks including "Monster" are all in the same boat with some MJ vocals and some imposter vocals. There will be a big meeting tomorrow at Sony where they will discuss the future of this album. More to come...

Thank You!!!

Thank you so so much for the update!! Looking forward to getting to the bottom of this..

This is all so crazy, it really does feel like we've entered the Twilight Zone.
Thanks for the update, smooth_criminal05

Re: How many Cascio-produced fake tracks are going to be on this album?

If you wanna make some noise cancel your orders. This people only think in numbers.

But why should people not get the album when we know for a fact that some of the songs on there ARE Michael? The ones Will.I.Am worked on, he can verify they are legit, and we know Hold my hand and Another Day are real. That is worth it to buy the album to me. I'm tired of people saying that no one should buy this or that because we don't want Sony or someone else to make money. Yeah, and it will also hurt Michael's legacy. I'm not telling anyone they should or shouldn't, but think about it.

GOOD, that is exactly what we have been saying since last night (from me, early morning for some of you). Part is Michael and the rest is not. All this could have been avoided if they made this clear before hand, rather than covering up the deception with this overproduction. Thank you Smooth. Now I can sleep better when I go to bed tonight. I hope they know that we want more Michael for the first album. Later on as the music in the vault becomes depleted, then they can give us these unfinished products.

Thank god for FANS!!!

Now those who were going to accept this, do you see how valuable it is to seek justice?????

LTD, Wake Up. You were right.

Smooth, thank you from the bottom of my heart for this information.

i would like for them to point out the 50%!
The ad-libs, aoww, whoo! etc sound like they have been copy and pasted from previous songs....Eg - 'you rock my world'

Thank you smooth!

Re: INSIDE SOURCE: Breaking News

Who wrote that?

I did, and to the others who commented on it, glad you liked it. I'm not trying to make people believe or form a conclusion, there is still too much that cannot be confirmed out there. However, for me it helped so for what its worth I posted it. Not going to debate about who it was or if they're trust worthy, not at all interested in going that route.

Its been a very very sad day for us, period.

Cheers.

I can't believe they thought they could get away with using a impersonator on half of the vocals though, how could they possibly not realise that we'd hear the differences?

Re: "Breaking News" Fake Song Talk Here Including Poll

voted.

Last edited:

GOOD.

They better come up with a resolution alright instead of running along with this impersonator sh_t. :) Do you read this SONY?? I can't believe you even try to fool with fans like that. WE KNOW HIS VOICE.

That meeting better be productive and no messng around.

Or y'all grounded.

:lol: LOL seriously, I can't help myself. BUT SERIOUSLY. I hope they think VERY DEEPLY when they have that meeting. Wise choice, decisions.. no more of this crap. *wacks ruler on the chalkboard*

Dear $sony (I'm sure someone for you is reading this)

YOU CAN NEVER F_CK WITH MICHAEL FANS!

End of story!

I seriously want to cry. Can this album be saved or is everything ruined now?

So does this mean that there aren't all these wonderful tracks out there waiting for release? Otherwise, what would be the point of having to use any impersonator on any song when they could just get one that is fully MJ?

I think it's sad that some will buy the album even though most likely other songs will be fake on it also according to some MJ family members who warned us! I know we wanna have the ones that might be real on the CD but, why settle for a half real CD? It's like telling Sony hey it's okay! When it's not! If they think they can get away with this then all they will do is keep doing it over again!

So true! that's why I canceled my pre-order this morning. Now I'm waiting to hear what songs will be on the CD and check if they are real before I buy them. There is no way I'm going to buy a CD with fake songs..its a huge disrespect towards Michael as an artist. And I'm not going to tell sony "its ok, you can put a few fake tracks..I'll still buy the album". NO WAY!

I hope they think VERY DEEPLY when they have that meeting. Wise choice, decisions.. no more of this crap. *wacks ruler on the chalkboard*

lol :lol:

There is no way I'm going to buy a CD with fake songs..its a huge disrespect towards Michael as an artist. And I'm not going to tell sony "its ok, you can put a few fake tracks..I'll still buy the album". NO WAY!

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know after the Anka nonsense I thought they learned their lesson and would be more careful in the future. Now because we made a big noise, they will be careful in what they try to publish in the future--I hope.

I am glad we used our own EARS to judge this and did not listen to those who said it was Michael, pretending that all of it was Michael, like Teddy. It seems the only thing we can trust is our ears and our faith in Michael.

Thank you SO much smooth. :yes:

Thanks for the update Smooth. I must say, the thing that hurts me the most in all of this, is that Sony and the estate actually released this, without any recognition of the other voice on this song. Then when questioned, they still proceeded to lie to us and say its 100% Michael's voice on this song. They really think we're that stupid, they just slapped a mass of the worlds population, MJ fans, right in the face.

I just can't believe they really thought we were so stupid and naive. This whole fiasco has just proven to me, that the big heads at Sony AND the estate really don't care about Michael or his fans. The thing that motivates them the most, especially to pull a stunt like this, is money.

You can kiss a 2010 release date goodbye. They will have no choice but to cancel the album and figure out what comes next for it.

Next question...who gets fired off the album? Teddy? McClain, both of them? This really sucks.

I feel like a horrible fan right now and stupid.

WOW ... in class today my students asked me 'have you heard the new Michael Jackson .... is that him?' .. even my students who arent fans at ALL didnt think it was him and they were universal in their bemusement at how this could even happen.

The Acapella is just a complete and utter mess. Honestly, from being SO SO excited about this album, now I am so furious .. I want to punch whoever that impersonator is, I want to punch Teddy Riley, I want to punch whoever I can get my hands on at Sony music, I want to punch THE CASCIOS SO SO HARD! ...

Obviously I can't but man ... Im so mad. How DARE they ruin this. And how dare they take Michael Jackson fans, and furthermore the general music buying public for fools. Its truly sickening. As far as musical disasters go, this has to be one of the biggest woopsies the music industry has ever seen. Milli Vanilli levels!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back