Michael Jackson and Joe Jackson at Secret Meeting with Allgood Ent. Yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dorothy_Marie

Proud Member
I know we have a thread about this already but this has some details about a meeting that went down with Michael and Joe with ALLGood Ent. that happened yesterday.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/05/16/michael-jackson-jackson-5-jackson-five-*****-janet-jackson-lawsuit/

We've learned there was a secret meeting yesterday at the Beverly Hills Hotel, where Michael Jackson made it clear -- he will not perform with Janet and the Jackson 5; and the dude who organized the concert tour tells us he will sue them.

As we first reported, *****'s manager signed a deal on behalf of M.J. to perform with his sis and bros at Cowboy Stadium in [COLOR=#29a256 !important][COLOR=#29a256 !important]Arlington[/color][/color], Texas in 2010. Part of the deal -- that he not sign any other concert deal for 18 months. But then ***** went and signed up for his London concerts which are scheduled to begin in July.

The company that organized the family concert --- AllGood [COLOR=#29a256 !important][COLOR=#29a256 !important]Entertainment[/color][/color] -- got Michael, daddy Joe Jackson and several others in a room yesterday at the Bev Hills Hotel. Joe tried to convince Michael that the family tour should go on, but Michael wouldn't budge because it would have aired on pay-per-view and M.J. said he doesn't like pay-per-view! The [COLOR=#29a256 !important][COLOR=#29a256 !important]meeting[/color][/color] was heated and no one agreed to anything.

Patrick Alloco of AllGood tells us he's going to sue Jackson and his family next week.

Stay tuned.

This is getting more and more crazy. Is this TMZ just making up another story though.

lol, MJ has his point :D Go mike!!!

But I've heard that none of the jacksons agreed to anything with allgoodent. ? where does that news come from?

But they cant sue Michael can they? Only Frank Dileo? (As he was the one who signed on behalf of Michael and the family when he has no authority to). Or have I missed something here?

TMZ is so desperate why do you keep on posting their stories? you give them more attention than they deserve

TMZ is imo opinion not much more credible than "he who should not be named". Sure not everything they wright is made up but that dosn´t mean it is necessarly the truth either. They twist the facts, that´s what they do and all I can say is I don´t think All Good Entertainment has said anything which makes sence so far and that it seems meritless indeed. We should also remeber that the brothers made a statement yesterday and said they didn´t even know about this.

TMZ, GIVE ME A BREAK!

You notice how they didn't mention the press statement that was released by THE BROTHERS yesterday. If we know about that press statement, then I'm positive TMZ knows about that statement also. But commenting on the brothers statement, wouldn't give this "story" the same feel.

I wonder where Frank was, I mean, since he is the one who signed the "binding agreement" with AllGood Entertainment.

As we first reported, *****'s manager signed a deal on behalf of M.J. to perform with his sis and bros at Cowboy Stadium in Arlington, Texas in 2010. Part of the deal -- that he not sign any other concert deal for 18 months. But then ***** went and signed up for his London concerts which are scheduled to begin in July.
It is totally ridiculous for AllGood Entertainment to think they can tie up Michael's time for close to 558 days just to put on a one-time concert that will take less than 24 hours to do.

The head of AllGood Entertainment knows he wouldn't even allow anyone to tie up his own time like that.

The person at TMZ is loony. They still can't see how stupid their story is. lol

Last edited:
Patrick Alloco of AllGood tells us he's going to sue Jackson and his family next week.

Going to sue "Jackson and his family" next week. LOL! It's gonna be interesting to see AllGood Entertainment go up against the ENTIRE JACKSON CLAN!

How come the brothers and Janet weren't a part of that meeting? Since they too are "supposed" to be a part of this deal.

What are the options here?

Can their claim/lawsuit be dropped?
Can they settle? (I really hope they don't)

If this goes to court.. does it matter that the entire Jackson clan denies/refuse to any involvment?

That pressrelease from The Jacksons wont for sure be to AGE's favour!!

omg!!!!!!!!!!!! michael dont need to tour with the brothers
JANET YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

michael is on his way back to the dangerous days !!!!!!im so hype

I had a feeling that this was going to happen. To me, alot of the answers Alloco gave in the MJJC interview were very side-steppy and a large part of the things he said made no sense at all when lined up to the facts that we do know. And I hate to say so. But by the looks of things, this was all Frank's fault because nobody but him signed that supposed contract. He was the one that told these people the Jacksons would do the "show" without even checking with the family first before signing such a deal. Now the Jacksons have to suffer because Frank's mouth ran away with him. The Jacksons released a statement yesterday saying they weren't involved and had no knowledge of the deal. And yet, now they're going to get sued for it according to this. It makes me sick. Frank has alot of explaining to do as to why he would do something so stupid. He definitely knows better than that. All IMO.

Last edited:
So. Michael had a meeting in Beverly Hills yesterday huh?

Michael Jackson is in London right now.

The Jacksons released a statement yesterday saying they weren't involved and had no knowledge of the deal.

I'm so happy that the brothers released that statement yesterday.

It's gonna be interesting to see how AllGood Entertainment explains how they had the brothers signed to a concert agreement, when according to the brothers, "they knew nothing about it, and weren't approached about it either."

Oh and it's also my opinion that TMZ is leaving out some of this "story."

I mean, would MJ not liking Pay-Per-View, be enough of a reason to cancel the ENTIRE concert date. Somehow, I don't think so.

I'm sure there are a bunch of other options, aside from Pay-Per-View that could have been addressed. If there were in fact an "agreement" for a Jackson Family Concert.

TMZ still dont realise Dileo cant even sign for Mike because he aint MJ's manager - yet they treat the story like its legit...

If true, I wonder why he doesn't like PPV. Well, it is over priced, but I doubt that's why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back