Michael Jackson and Joe Jackson at Secret Meeting with Allgood Ent. Yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway.

MJ has not signed anything, so he is free to do what ever he wants.

"I do what I wanna, cause I gotta face nobody byt me!"

Im so sick of ppl trying to hurt michael & his family

Really sickens me in the stomach. :angry:

This whole saga is getting dumber and dumber by the minute......can't wait to see whats gonna be claimed next, but then again, I'm sure it will just add to the existing confusion which is this story!

And where the heck is Frank Dileo? his silence is speaking volumes here......

Hes hiding his ass......as per usual!
It doesnt surprise me

tmz goes by the legal stories. lol n omatter if it has merit or not, if it's filed or about to be filed, its on there

This is a garbage story. How about I go down to my local news station and sign a contract for MJ to appear for an interview next week? If he doesn't show they can sue him. Forget that I'm not his manager, of course.

This Frank guy probably walked around with his cell-phone and cigar signing people up to deals just because he managed someone ages ago. This is a ridiculous lawsuit and I doubt it will last very long.

Verbal agreements don't mean squat in business or in a court of law. If AGE are a reputable company they should know that. It doesn't matter what someone "said" they would do.They either got the sigs or they don't. If this does involve Dileo and he signed something as suggested on behalf of any Jackson, why was he not at this supposed meeting since his name is all over the place? If he were manager, as AGE claims in the interview, "the contract between Michael and Dileo speaks for itself," wouldn't Michael want him there? According to AGE he (Dileo)
"would have been paid" $550,000 plus commission. In the end, they don't say Dileo was paid a dime at all for their supposed agreement. What are they out? Nothing. I just find it a bit odd they say they were trying to put "money in Michael's pocket," and weren't going to file suit against him or the Jacksons and now TMZ claims the suit will be filed against Michael and the family after all. What a joke! Flip flop, flip flop... AGE needs to get it straight, they are the one's claiming they have a deal, so prove it!

managers that aren't managers can't do diddly unless he's trying ot pass off their 80s contract as a valid one for now

michaeljacksonfamilyleab.jpg

you mean the guy in the above pic? could be randy btw u have to laugh at blanket and his mask. what a cutie

yes it seems to be Randy
IK3T0241.jpg

Leonard Rowe was at the Beverly Hills too. X17 have some pictures. Now that Tohme is apparently out of the picture Rowe is gonna beg for that position!

I wish Michael would just rep himself, all these people and noone knows who is legit or not. Names are just being put out there mike neerds to sort his staff out or just do his business himself because who ever he hires they just cause more bullshit and can't do their job

I don't get this at all if mj never agreed neither did the family then why sue mj and his siblings why not go for frank if it was his fault.

I really don't understand any of this

UPDATE: Patrick Allocco has resubmitted his offer for MJ to perform with the Jackson 5 and Janet without the pay-per-view. For this one night event, MJ would be paid $3million, Janet $1mil, and the brothers would get $500,000 to split.

For starters, Mr. Allocco needs to send a copy of his "revised" offer to THE BROTHERS, since they have gone on record stating that know nothing about this deal.

Because I would really LOVE to hear Jermaine's reaction to him having to split $500,000 with Tito, Jackie, Marlon, and Randy. LOL!

For starters, Mr. Allocco needs to send a copy of his "revised" offer to THE BROTHERS, since they have gone on record stating that know nothing about this deal.

Because I would really LOVE to hear Jermaine's reaction to him having to split $500,000 with Tito, Jackie, Marlon, and Randy. LOL!

Thank you because I'm just not seeing how he is just sending MICHAEL the deal. It ain't like the brothers and sisters accepted it, they said they didn't look at the contract either.

frank don't rep the whole family......so that's bunk. they got time to file, so don't be so quick to say anything on that front.

my issue is, if tohme had the authority to arrange and structure the 02 w/ aeg, how can frank and rowe come in and do allgood? makes no sense

These idiots are getting far too much attention. I guess that is what they all want, take the focus off Michael and his upcoming concerts. I think it is time the fans stop giving these people the attention.

These idiots are getting far too much attention. I guess that is what they all want, take the focus off Michael and his upcoming concerts. I think it is time the fans stop giving these people the attention.

Right, we ain't doing no better worrying about what THEY'RE going to do. We didn't ignore them and now they're pushing it.

That TMZ article is some nonsense. Those fools could not even tell their readers that MJ and the family did not sign the documents. Also, that clown from AGE wants to sue MJ because he refuses to do the concert. That is laughable. It really is.

Oh yeah, and Joe got some explaining to do too....

For what? Just because he approach these people? He didn't sign anything and he did not force any of his children to sign anything. I do not see what exactly did Joe do anything wrong. Unless I miss it. The brothers release a statement saying that they have nothing to do with this mess.

I wonder why MJJC did not try to interview Frank Dileo and ask him why he did what did with MJ.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Me too.

This entire "case" i lame.

Pay-per-view is when people pay a certain amount to watch a LIVE concert or any kind of event from their homes thru cable/digital tv. My guess is the bad points about it is that ppl can record it as well from their tv and watch it again as many times as they like at home....which probably takes a bite out of any profits to be made down the line in selling the concert as a DVD. *shrugs*

That TMZ article is some nonsense. Those fools could not even tell their readers that MJ and the family did not sign the documents. Also, that clown from AGE wants to sue MJ because he refuses to do the concert. That is laughable. It really is.

For what? Just because he approach these people? He didn't sign anything and he did not force any of his children to sign anything. I do not see what exactly did Joe do anything wrong. Unless I miss it. The brothers release a statement saying that they have nothing to do with this mess.

:flowers:

I wonder why MJJC did not try to interview Frank Dileo and ask him why he did what did with MJ.

Well, to be fair, we only have an allegation that he did something...and we aren't exactly sure yet if whatever he's done it was a bad or wrong thing. Maybe ppl are judging too soon...especially since we've not seen a shred of official paperwork. Time will tell tho...especially if MJ ends up suing Frank for whatever was allegedly done against him...or not. We'll see.

Btw...another attendee at that meeting who wasn't mentioned in TMZ's report.

dun dun dunnnn! :chillin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back