Michael Jackson and Joe Jackson at Secret Meeting with Allgood Ent. Yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.
For what? Just because he approach these people? He didn't sign anything and he did not force any of his children to sign anything. I do not see what exactly did Joe do anything wrong. Unless I miss it. The brothers release a statement saying that they have nothing to do with this mess.
Exactly right. Joe Jackson's name was not attached to any of the contracts, proposals, or threats, so legally he has as little to do with this as all of the Jacksons (who likewise weren't aware of the plans nor did they sign any contracts or agreements).

I believe there's a good reason why AGE has yet to file any lawsuit despite months of promises to do so...

Transcription of Meeting:

AllGood: Michael, PLEASE do this for us!

Michael: No. Mother, Joe? Care for some lunch?

Katie & Joe: Sure sweetheart!

AllGood: But, But!! Please we're begg.....

*door slams*

End of Meeting :clapping:
you forgot to add:
AGE: Michael we are prepared to offer you $3million, Janet $1mill, and your bros, rebbie and latoya $500k to split.

MJ: *take off his shades* ARE YOU F'N BANANAS..:tease::tease:, *looking at Papa Joe and Katherine*, Can you believe this crap

AGE: Oh and here is the icing on the cake, we will put this on PAY-PER-VIEW!! How's that for you??!! I can see it now, this thing will be bigger than UFC, WWE, and Finding Nemo..

Papa Joe: Did PAY-PER-VIEW just come out of your mouth?? Are you shitting me, no for real where is ASHTON, cuz you have got to be punkin' my family right now..

Katherine: Joe, Michael calm down... *turns towards the AGE ppl*... $3mil to Michael, do you know my son makes that everytime these rinky dink artist get their music played on the radio. Where's my purse because I am about to go upside this man's head for insulting my kids like this.. Janet doesn't roll out of bed for no less than $20mil, and just because my other children haven't been in the studio since 1989 (?) doesn't mean you can insult them with that pocket change.

MJ: Mother calm down we don't want you to start throwing your purse around.. Come on now, we all know that I can get the tv stations to give me $1mil for just doing a 30min interview, hell I can get a book deal for about $10mil, and you want me and my siblings to come do a concert for chump change... BOY STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPP... I hope you know you are paying the Beverly Hills Hotel for the use of this conference room..

Joe: *Joe calls the rest of his kids on phone* Ok here is what they are offering.....*5 mins later* Yeah I know, hold on I will put u all on speaker...

Jacksons: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

Papa Joe: I know right.. This is f'n comedy..

Jermaine: I can make more than that going to different countries judging talent shows..

Michael: You guys do know that all I have to do is put the Destiny, Triumph, and Victory Tours on DVD and Blu Ray and I can make 4x the amount you are offering. You know what, I am going to the toy store, security go crank up the ride.. We out..

you forgot to add:
AGE: Michael we are prepared to offer you $3million, Janet $1mill, and your bros, rebbie and latoya $500k to split.

MJ: *take off his shades* ARE YOU F'N BANANAS..:tease::tease:, *looking at Papa Joe and Katherine*, Can you believe this crap

AGE: Oh and here is the icing on the cake, we will put this on PAY-PER-VIEW!! How's that for you??!! I can see it now, this thing will be bigger than UFC, WWE, and Finding Nemo..

Papa Joe: Did PAY-PER-VIEW just come out of your mouth?? Are you shitting me, no for real where is ASHTON, cuz you have got to be punkin' my family right now..

Katherine: Joe, Michael calm down... *turns towards the AGE ppl*... $3mil to Michael, do you know my son makes that everytime these rinky dink artist get their music played on the radio. Where's my purse because I am about to go upside this man's head for insulting my kids like this.. Janet doesn't roll out of bed for no less than $20mil, and just because my other children haven't been in the studio since 1989 (?) doesn't mean you can insult them with that pocket change.

MJ: Mother calm down we don't want you to start throwing your purse around.. Come on now, we all know that I can get the tv stations to give me $1mil for just doing a 30min interview, hell I can get a book deal for about $10mil, and you want me and my siblings to come do a concert for chump change... BOY STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPP... I hope you know you are paying the Beverly Hills Hotel for the use of this conference room..

Joe: *Joe calls the rest of his kids on phone* Ok here is what they are offering.....*5 mins later* Yeah I know, hold on I will put u all on speaker...

Jermaine: I can make more than that going to different countries judging talent shows..

Michael: You guys do know that all I have to do is put the Destiny, Triumph, and Victory Tours on DVD and Blu Ray and I can make 4x the amount you are offering. You know what, I am going to the toy store, security go crank up the ride.. We out..
:clapping: :rofl: "Mother calm down we don't want you to start throwing your purse around" OMG :lmao:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You guys are so much fun!

:lol:

you forgot to add:

U know what is so funny bout that part of your post....IT IS SO FREAKIN TRUE!! :lol:

I think you guys are getting AEG mixed up with AllGood. AEG is Randy Phillips.

And I am a little confused as to why Leonard Rowe was there. Unless he was brought by Joe Jackson. And where is Frank DiLeo?

you forgot to add:

ROFL!! Good post!! :clapping::clapping::clapping:

That TMZ article is some nonsense. Those fools could not even tell their readers that MJ and the family did not sign the documents. Also, that clown from AGE wants to sue MJ because he refuses to do the concert. That is laughable. It really is.

For what? Just because he approach these people? He didn't sign anything and he did not force any of his children to sign anything. I do not see what exactly did Joe do anything wrong. Unless I miss it. The brothers release a statement saying that they have nothing to do with this mess.

I wonder why MJJC did not try to interview Frank Dileo and ask him why he did what did with MJ.

geee whiz, what did joe do wrong....u don'tknow who signed what and who brought whom to the table yet joe is hanging out w/ a man who is a KNOWN crook, who steals from his clients, and is not trustworthy.....yet at one point in time, this guy was tr ying to make a powermove into mj's camp....(*whispers....ROWE*)

oh b ut it's ok if dad wants to hang out w/ crooks....y would that be wrong?

but who knows who did what in this suit until the actual suit gets....ya know....filed?

and u don't know if mjjc is trying to get frank on the record, you're just assuming so i'd appreciate if u wouldn't take such an accusatory tone.

and where is frank? trying to hit puberty, i reckon...

Yeah, that lawsuit, if we ever see it, will be dropping some names and dropping in order. I can't wait to read it and see where Frank, Joe and Leonard are placed. Will be very interesting.

And TMZ is assuming they know what this meeting was for, but they could very well have been talking about something else and peeps like Joe and Leonard showed up to see if they could get a talk in with MJ. You know what I mean?

IMO, both Leonard Rowe and Joe Jackson are trying very, very hard to situate themselves where they can get some monetary gain from this tour,......some how, some way. Every pic I see of these two men, they look calculating and desperate. They couldn't find anything to sue for like Raymone and AllGood, so they are taking the scenic route......just try and get as close to MJ as possible and beg, beg, beg!

Tune in tomorrow for the next episode of "The Stomach Does the Moonwalk Around The World."I love those dialouges, Peeps And Too Add,
Michael: I can make More Money on My Pinky Toe Than what you're offering me, A- Hole.
Joe: You're Damn Skippy.
Mom: Go Ahead Baby , Tell It Like It Is and Remind them who they're talking too.
Jackson Family/kids: OH SNAP !!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !

Tune in tomorrow for the next episode of "The Stomach Does the Moonwalk Around The World."I love those dialouges, Peeps And Too Add,
Michael: I can make More Money on My Pinky Toe Than what you're offering me, A- Hole.
Joe: You're Damn Skippy.
Mom: Go Ahead Baby , Tell It Like It Is and Remind them who they're talking too.
Jackson Family/kids: OH SNAP !!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !

lmaoo:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back