Michael Jackson and Joe Jackson at Secret Meeting with Allgood Ent. Yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.
TMZ still dont realise Dileo cant even sign for Mike because he aint MJ's manager - yet they treat the story like its legit...

And that he can't sign for Janet Jackson nor the brothers. LOL!

I don't even know if the brothers have a manager, but we all know that Janet Jackson has her very own management team, and it does not include Mr. Frank DiLeo.

I said it before and I'll say it again .... This is Frank DiLeo's mess to clean up. If he in anyway signed anything on behalf of the family w/o their permission, both AllGood and the Jackson's can sue him for fraud and misrepresentation. And if Frank is innocent of all this crap it disturbs me that he hasn't said anything yet through his publicist because this is ruining his business standing.

The truth lies with Frank. It's on him to clear up - NOT Michael and his brothers. Oh yeah, and Joe got some explaining to do too....

I said it before and I'll say it again .... This is Frank DiLeo's mess to clean up. If he in anyway signed anything on behalf of the family w/o their permission, both AllGood and the Jackson's can sue him for fraud and misrepresentation. And if Frank is innocent of all this crap it disturbs me that he hasn't said anything yet through his publicist because this is ruining his business standing.
And right now, it "appears" as if Frank wasn't even at the meeting yesterday. (NOTE: Maybe he was there yesterday, but TMZ didn't mention it.)

I would think that since he is "supposed" to be the connecting link to this entire thing, he certainly should have been there, to fill in any missing pieces.

I mean, AllGood Entertainment continued to bring Frank's name up in that interview they did for MJJC, yet Frank wasn't at this meeting. WEIRD!

And right now, it "appears" as if Frank wasn't even at the meeting yesterday. (NOTE: Maybe he was there yesterday, but TMZ didn't mention it.)

I would think that since he is "supposed" to be the connecting link to this entire thing, he certainly should have been there, to fill in any missing pieces.

I mean, AllGood Entertainment continued to bring Frank's name up in that interview they did for MJJC, yet Frank wasn't at this meeting. WEIRD!

One thing we know for sure is that Frank signed documents either "representing" MJ and the family, or signing a document claiming that he can secure the family for the concert. We know that Frank wanted some kind of payment for his services on Dec 1 08.

You know what? Wouldn't that be a conflict of interest? Why would a Frank secure an outside deal for Michael (as MJ's manager) and require payment from AllGood when his cut would be from his client that he's representing? That is a conflict of interest - period. So either Frank is MJ's manager signing bootsy deals OR AllGood consulted with Frank and retained him for a FEE in order to sign Michael and his family for a concert.

Frank gotta clean this ish up!!

So about TMZ being authoritative... uh you see b.s. in this story? Yes I do too. Not believing it. :lol:

Secret meeting my ass. :lol:

TABLOID! :yes:

So about TMZ being authoritative... uh you see b.s. in this story? Yes I do too. Not believing it. :lol:

Secret meeting my ass. :lol:

TABLOID! :yes:
You know that's right. Just like TMZ's initial story, leaving out vital information.

I mean, MJ don't want to do the family tour, because he doesn't like Pay-Per-View. LOL! What the heck kind of excuse is that. If there was truly a meeting yesterday, I'm more than positive that there was a lot more going on, than the fact that Michael does not like Pay-Per-View. LOL!

^^ That's just stupid. I mean saying Michael didn't wanna do it because it's PPV? :lol: Michael said he didn't wanna do it because...

...he didn't wanna do it. They always gotta add something crazy to make the public go "oh is he that dumb?"

But in essence this article makes one lose brain cells. :lol:

Now you KNOW their reports are BULL!

Oh and did you notice in one of the pictures from the Beverly Hills Hotel, it looks like Randy Phillips (AEG guy) is walking behind Michael.

I don't know about AllGood Entertainment, but it appears that AEG ain't playing!

i thought they were filing the federal lawsuit against frank and co yesterday as they claimed they would? take it it never happened. makes no difference to the 02 shows so they can go jump

Oh and did you notice in one of the pictures from the Beverly Hills Hotel, it looks like Randy Phillips (AEG guy) is walking behind Michael.

I don't know about AllGood Entertainment, but it appears that AEG ain't playing!

michaeljacksonfamilyleab.jpg

you mean the guy in the above pic? could be randy btw u have to laugh at blanket and his mask. what a cutie

michaeljacksonfamilyleab.jpg

you mean the guy in the above pic? could be randy btw u have to laugh at blanket and his mask. what a cutie

Yes, that's the one I'm talking about. I mean, it does look like Randy Phillips, doesn't it?

And you are so right, that dang Blanket is just so cute. Homeboy is struggling with that mask. LOL!

Allocco has supposedly filed the lawsuit and will be sending MJJC the lawsuit documents on Monday.

it does look like Randy Phillips, doesn't it?
yeah i think so it could be him anyone got a pic/screenshot of randy to compair

wow....

this is just FUCKING astonishing....

how low can people go to make someone fall? don't they know it's THEM down in the dust at the end?

seriously, why do they chose to be so dense ??!

Allocco has supposedly filed the lawsuit and will be sending MJJC the lawsuit documents on Monday.
I wonder when they filed it, because they surely didn't file it today. I mean, today is SATURDAY.

And why do they have to wait until Monday, why don't they just send them over today. I'm always suspicious of folks when they say they will do something "tomorrow," when they can do that same thing today.

If they did file it already, I'm surprised TMZ hasn't posted it yet.

-_-*sucks teeth!*........oh what a tangled web some weave, when all they do is try to deceive.....:doh:

And for God's sake is Tohme in or out? just read two articles contradicting themselves on this issue!

Last edited:
I wonder when they filed it, because they surely didn't file it today. I mean, today is SATURDAY.

And why do they have to wait until Monday, why don't they just send them over today. I'm always suspicious of folks when they say they will do something "tomorrow," when they can do that same thing today.

If they did file it already, I'm surprised TMZ hasn't posted it yet.

Yeah why wait two days? :unsure:

-_-*sucks teeth!*........oh what a tangled web some weave, when all they do is try to deceive.....:doh:

And for God's sake is Tohme in or out? just read two articles contradicting themselves on this issue!

According to TMZ and Contact News, he's out, but he's still in via New York Daily News report.

ha whatever. if he does sue he will lose,and im glad michael told they asses NO!

We'll find out soon enough if this story is credible, within the next week.

Why is someone announcing news like this through a fanclub? Sounds to me like Allgood is playing it hard. I would to probably, if I was duped like this. But it's Frank Dileo they should try to get, not Michael.

ok this part makes NO sense to me..
said he doesn't like pay-per-view! The meeting was heated and no one agreed to anything

and now TMZ has this part added to the story
UPDATE: Patrick Allocco has resubmitted his offer for MJ to perform with the Jackson 5 and Janet without the pay-per-view. For this one night event, MJ would be paid $3million, Janet $1mil, and the brothers would get $500,000 to split.

Allocco is making this his last and final offer. If ***** refuses, AllGood Entertainment will proceed with suing him and his family.

I'm sorry but how could TMZ not have a photo of this so called meeting...

and what time was this supposed meeting.. becuz Michael WAS photographed with his kid out shopping 15th May... umm??

Thanks Rasta.

Now look at that, didn't AllGood Entertainment say that they already filed their suit and that they would be forwarding the papers to MJJC on Monday.

They can't even keep their story straight. Something is totally wrong with this picture, in my opinion.

And the brothers can SPLIT $500,000. Come on now, what kind of offer is that. LOL!

Jermaine Jackson ain't gonna going for that. LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back