Michael Jackson and Joe Jackson at Secret Meeting with Allgood Ent. Yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok this part makes NO sense to me..

and now TMZ has this part added to the story

I'm sorry but how could TMZ not have a photo of this so called meeting...

and what time was this supposed meeting.. becuz Michael WAS photographed with his kid out shopping 15th May... umm??

There are pictures of Michael, his parents and children leaving the hotel with Randy Phillips of AEG. I assume that is where the meeting took place.

Thanks Rasta.

Now look at that, didn't AllGood Entertainment say that they already filed their suit and that they would be forwarding the papers to MJJC on Monday.

They can't even keep their story straight. Something is totally wrong with this picture, in my opinion.

It sounds like their story is falling a part. AllGood put MJJC on the media list to receive the lawsuit papers on Monday. I doubt we'll get them now. Once we do we will keep you all posted.

And the brothers can SPLIT $500,000. Come on now, what kind of offer is that. LOL!

Jermaine Jackson ain't gonna going for that. LOL!

$500,000 split? :lol: :lol: Janet Jackson = 1 Mill? Michael = 3 Mill? Give me a break! Sounds awful rinky dinky to me!

And the brothers can SPLIT $500,000. Come on now, what kind of offer is that. LOL!

Jermaine Jackson ain't gonna going for that. LOL!

it is just smelling more and more... this whole thing is wack...

who gives an interview announcing... threatening to sue???

There are pictures of Michael, his parents and children leaving the hotel with Randy Phillips of AEG. I assume that is where the meeting took place.

oh ok.. but still seems strange that Michael would take his kids to a meeting about a supposed lawsuit...an antagonistic setting... ummm???

and the part about him just being upset about pay per view option...............ummm??

Last edited:
Thanks Rasta.

Now look at that, didn't AllGood Entertainment say that they already filed their suit and that they would be forwarding the papers to MJJC on Monday.

They can't even keep their story straight. Something is totally wrong with this picture, in my opinion.

That's just crazy. :doh: So now apparently they're trying to get Michael to agree to it? Huh? :lol:

I think not only has the story fallen apart but it's in five different directions, none of it is actually leading to ANYTHING.

oh ok.. but still seems strange that Michael would take his kids to a meeting about a supposed lawsuit...an antagonist setting... ummm???

and the part about him just being upset about pay per view option...............ummm??

That's what I think. I really doubt there was a meeting. Plus Joe and Katie were together and Joe was smiling. Apparently he couldn't be too upset especially if this wasn't a meeting...of a lawsuit. :lol:

That's just crazy. :doh: So now apparently they're trying to get Michael to agree to it? Huh? :lol:

I think not only has the story fallen apart but it's in five different directions, none of it is actually leading to ANYTHING.

And the fact that Mr. Allocco is keeping TMZ in the loop, with the "supposed" negotiations, is totally unprofessional.

That's not the way to conduct business. Aside from the fact, if he is trying to use TMZ in order to get MJ to agree, i.e. putting the situation on blast. Well, as we all know, Mike don't work that way. LOL!

And the fact that Mr. Allocco is keeping TMZ in the loop, with the "supposed" negotiations, is totally unprofessional.

That's not the way to conduct business. Aside from the fact, if he is trying to use TMZ in order to get MJ to agree, i.e. putting the situation on blast. Well, as we all know, Mike don't work that way. LOL!

Exactly. That's just stupid. They REALLY think that going to a tabloid site is gonna get Michael (and his family) to agree to it? HA! :lol: Then he goes on here and thinks his halfway, backwards responses to questions will actually get us to go "oh yeah you're right." :lol:

Wow, oh goodness me: this leaves a bitter taste in your mouth when you KNOW tv first concert date is arriving so soon.

Last edited:
oh ok.. but still seems strange that Michael would take his kids to a meeting about a supposed lawsuit...an antagonistic setting... ummm???

Transcription of Meeting:

AllGood: Michael, PLEASE do this for us!

Michael: No. Mother, Joe? Care for some lunch?

Katie & Joe: Sure sweetheart!

AllGood: But, But!! Please we're begg.....

*door slams*

End of Meeting :clapping:

AllGood Entertainment threatened to file a lawsuit against AEG in their first cease and desist notice way back in March, and again in April, and again this past week. It is absolutely laughable that they have now threatened to sue THE JACKSONS for a draft proposal that they weren't even aware of, which is signed by someone who hasn't formally worked for Michael (let alone any other of the Jacksons) since the 1980s.

The update on TMZ is even more hilarious. So, AGE would force Michael to twiddle his thumbs for 18 MONTHS in order to perform at a single concert event that would net him a mere $3 million? Crazy. Even the amount proposed in the original plan was extremely low.

AllGood Entertainment threatened to file a lawsuit against AEG in their first cease and desist notice way back in March, and again in April, and again this past week. It is absolutely laughable that they have now threatened to sue THE JACKSONS for a draft proposal that they weren't even aware of, which is signed by someone who hasn't formally worked for Michael (let alone any other of the Jacksons) since the 1980s.

The update on TMZ is even more hilarious. So, AGE would force Michael to twiddle his thumbs for 18 MONTHS in order to perform at a single concert event that would net him a mere $3 million? Crazy. Even the amount proposed in the original plan was pathetic.

Wasn't it $93 million?

And now this $3 million for MJ, $1 million for Janet and $500,000 for the Jackson brothers... wtf? Like BigApple2 said, I doubt JERMAINE would even accept THAT. He'd want equal pay for all parties involved.

I can't even see the Jacksons looking at this deal with straight faces. I doubt they were.

^^^apparently alllame thought that it is easy to file lawsuits against MJ, seeing as all we have seen, has happened, so why not give it a go. idiots.

Exactly, because what if Janet Jackson comes along and says: "what do you mean, NO pay-per-view, I love pay-per-view, I ain't doing it without pay-per-view."

Then what? LOL!

You know what I'm kinda surprised they didn't get a quote from Janet saying that because THEY KNOW Janet ain't to be f***ed with. So they probably was like "let's pick on poor Michael, he always gets in lawsuits, yippee!" What a bunch of sick puppies. We gotta stop feeding it too. :doh:

You know what I'm kinda surprised they didn't get a quote from Janet saying that because THEY KNOW Janet ain't to be f***ed with. So they probably was like "let's pick on poor Michael, he always gets in lawsuits, yippee!" What a bunch of sick puppies. We gotta stop feeding it too. :doh:

Yeah, because when you think of it, since Mr. Allocco has named ALL of the Jackson members, then ALL of the Jackson members should have been at that meeting.

I mean, it does concern all of them, yet only one of them was there. Another thing that doesn't make sense to me.

The person who signed the deal wasn't present (Frank DiLeo) and neither were the OTHER members of the Jackson family who would be performing at this "supposed" family reunion.

but if Frank was hired by Joe Jackson then they can sue..Joe Jackson..
The only problem with that is, as far as we know, Joe Jackson didn't sign anything. As per AllGood Entertainment, they have a "binding agreement" with Frank DiLeo, not Joe Jackson.

The only problem with that is, as far as we know, Joe Jackson didn't sign anything. As per AllGood Entertainment, they have a "binding agreement" with Frank DiLeo, not Joe Jackson.

It's like if they DO sue Joe, they ain't got NOTHING to back up that Joe took part in ANY of THIS! Hell we may hear another "report" that they're gonna sue Katherine for negligence or Jermaine for not getting Michael to agree to it. You don't know what else they could report tomorrow or Monday. :doh:

Never a dull moment in Jacksonland.

:lol:

And right now, it "appears" as if Frank wasn't even at the meeting yesterday. (NOTE: Maybe he was there yesterday, but TMZ didn't mention it.)

I would think that since he is "supposed" to be the connecting link to this entire thing, he certainly should have been there, to fill in any missing pieces.

I mean, AllGood Entertainment continued to bring Frank's name up in that interview they did for MJJC, yet Frank wasn't at this meeting. WEIRD!

You have a point. I see Randy Phillips from AEG is there and they didn't mention that. They just said some other people. Who knows who all else was there. I don't see why Frank wouldn't have been there since Allocco claimed it Frank who started all this in motion on paper? There's also conference calling as well so...who knows.

Why is someone announcing news like this through a fanclub? Sounds to me like Allgood is playing it hard. I would to probably, if I was duped like this. But it's Frank Dileo they should try to get, not Michael.

Another good point. Just as I speculated before, I think the whole "Frank" thing was really a way to get Michael's attention and get him to the table. And alas, it worked...and he still has NO deal. Anyone surprised? I mean, really.

Thanks Rasta.

Exactly. They haven't filed anything. They are playing chicken but come on, when you compare the AGE deal with the AEG deal, it's like watching someplay chicken where one is on a tricycle while the competition is working a ten-speed. Just...please. This is getting sad now.

it is just smelling more and more... this whole thing is wack...

who gives an interview announcing... threatening to sue???

I still believe the whole "Imma sue Frank for this" crap was just an angle to get MJ's attention. He initially said he didnt intend to sue MJ but at some point I suspected that's exactly who he wanted to sue and that's exactly where this was heading...for him to sue AEG and/or MJ. He just played it cool with the staff here cuz he knew if he came out saying he was going after MJ there's no way anyone here would have supported that. So he offered up Frank as the bad guy and well....he kinda sold it...to some ppl. And that may still be the case. However, it will interesting to see if he actually does sue Frank or include him in this lawsuit he already filed...no wait, the one he hasn't really filed but will file unless MJ takes this last-minute attempt at negotiations. :smilerolleyes:

Lawd, I need a cupcake and a milkshake for this.

Wasn't it $93 million?

And now this $3 million for MJ, $1 million for Janet and $500,000 for the Jackson brothers... wtf? Like BigApple2 said, I doubt JERMAINE would even accept THAT. He'd want equal pay for all parties involved.

I can't even see the Jacksons looking at this deal with straight faces. I doubt they were.

It was expected to gross $93 million, but the artists were to earn just $24 million and that was to be split amongst all of the Jackson members, and also with the opening act (Eddie Griffin).

This is so whack. I can't believe MJ even showed for the meeting. There is more to this story to come I'm sure. I'm not surprised aeg showed up, potentially people trying to mess with what is set to become the biggest grossing concert series in history. They can take their little pipe dream and stick it. Mike will take this is it concert to USA before he does some family show.
Shit...he could PAY his family not to do the show with the amount of $ he is set to earn...tickets merchandise DVDs tv specials.

Annnnd where is franky - bout time he did some talking?

This is so whack. I can't believe MJ even showed for the meeting. There is more to this story to come I'm sure. I'm not surprised aeg showed up, potentially people trying to mess with what is set to become the biggest grossing concert series in history. They can take their little pipe dream and stick it. Mike will take this is it concert to USA before he does some family show.
Shit...he could PAY his family not to do the show with the amount of $ he is set to earn...tickets merchandise DVDs tv specials.

Annnnd where is franky - bout time he did some talking?

Maybe Franky is saving his talking for court...which is normally how it works. When someone threatens to sue, you have a few options. You can start tap-dancing and offer up explanations to prevent the lawsuit or you can stay quiet and offer up a "no comment" and do your talking in court. I know one thing...AllGood did their share of tap-dancing trying to sell this issue, and as a result, they dug themselves deeper into a hole of inconsistencies. This is one of the things I was going to post in the other thread when the question of why Frank may be so quiet about this came up. Whether he's responsible for all this or not, he's reacted, thus far, in the most professional way...altho I would love to hear his side of things as well.

You can be sure that every single thing Allocco has said and/or offered up at this point....to TMZ, to this staff, to emails to this staff or to any media WILL be used against them in any case they file. It's all evidence. :wink: And some of the double-talk that didn't work here and didn't make sense might not work for a judge or jury. At least that's my opinion. He could very well go to court and have his ducks in a better row.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back