Unreleased pictures of MJ from 1999 up for auction: Updated pictures, p12.

I only like the photos with the blue eye makeup personally...the others, I don't know what to think of them, don't like them yet...I wouldn't mind buying that set though just for the sake of buying it...

Hi all,

the Arno Bani's catalogue is really a good peace for collectors.... really.
Both, the economic version and the deluxe one. Personally I'd like to see a few camera test bigger size, expecially a couple of them where finally Michael smiles. For that reason maybe some of you will be disappoined. But it's an excellent must to have for collector. :yes:

Ele74

I like the one where he looks alittle bit like a ninja, with the thing behind his mouth, how you call that? He kinda looks like a ninja there, it's cool :)

105476395.jpg

105475631.jpg

105475602.jpg

105475592.jpg

105475581.jpg

105475514.jpg

105475457.jpg

105475437.jpg

105475431.jpg

105475425.jpg

105475403.jpg

105475405.jpg

105475391.jpg

105475382.jpg

I don't understand why they has to lie about the time of when these have been shot. It's obvious they are NOT from 1999 but later. And they are not taken not even around the same time. I think some of them are from 2003, but some even from 2007 or later. Why lying?

Only one photo opened up for me, Ashtanga.

He's wearing much too much makeup. Michael did not need so much makeup. Whether it was his choice or the makeup artist's, to me it's just too much.

Yeah, these don't look like they're from 1999 but much more recent.

Just click on these links and refresh when they won't show up. But in fact there are no fresh photos.

Topflux;3023109 said:
I don't understand why they has to lie about the time of when these have been shot. It's obvious they are NOT from 1999 but later. And they are not taken not even around the same time. I think some of them are from 2003, but some even from 2007 or later. Why lying?

No one's lying dude, I am 100% sure they were taken in July 1999. I was a fan back then and remember reports about the photosession. Heck, I even have some press articles about it!

The photos were taken July 4/5 1999. No doubt about it.

Michael hasn't really changed that much over the years, has he? With the curly hair in June last year, he looked pretty much the same as in the 90's.

I've seen a couple pics from the book and I don't like them. They made him look like a woman, too much make up.
The amount of make up Michael usually weared suited him. He looked manly in spite of it.
But well, some people call it "art", so let it be art...

Michael Jackson by Arno Bani

[youtube]qv5-CsfP2CE[/youtube]

I don't understand french :( :doh:

What did they do to his face?? LOL Is it the Photo editing or make up? I know it's Michael but something seems off. Love the hair & shirt though.

Whoah! Michael hasn't looked so girly since Dame Liz 65th birthday. I don't like it. Lipgloss on a man is just too much for me.

I agree about the lipgloss, that's a bit too much for my liking. His eyes look beautiful, though :wub:

^^Is he wearing a dirty shirt? Or is that picture just scanned from a magazine that has got some dirt on it. It kinda looks like someone blew their nose on that shirt, lol

And this was to be a professional photo session????

Who is that Bano?

He looks like another amateurish so-called photographer and leech...
and these so.called makeup artists... :doh:

Back