looks(listens) like kanye's autotune failed him

Talent... less. My Dad was saying the other day how funny it would be if his auto-tune just cut out on him in the middle of a song, lol. Well, dreams do come true!

Haha silly boy, should've checked it properly first!

Also:- , have u noticed that in the newest pic of mike on wannabestartinsomthin21's profile the CD he's carrying looks a lil bit like a snowball?! Maybe it's jst me, but i think the size of the pic makes it look like that :p

*EDIT* on second thoughts it is just me. Think it's Mike's smile that does it.

Last edited:
"IiiTt's aAaa LlloOOvVeEE LlOoocCKKDdoowWnN, Aa LlooOvVeE LoOccKKDDdooOwWnNN!" Off key and then... love lockdown, love lockdown_________________________________________ monotone.

yeah,that's what i meant lol! i mean..wtf? the new generation has an auto-tune voice???

i'd rather be dumb !

Well the caption on the video says "The worst voice of a generation". I would say that's more accurate. Kanye sucks and his over-inflated ego only highlights that fact even more.

hes a rapper , rappers dont sing lol, anyways thanks for showing TMZ.com, im hooked on that site now, never seen it before.

He needs to go back to rapping. Though I still like the album. I love Heartless.

Well, this happens to everyone. I can find you a Youtube clip of Mary J. Blige, Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey and tons of other great vocalists singing out of tune. I didn't think it was dire or anything. Certainly not good, but not a train wreck. At least he did it live. He sang Hey Mama live a few times and there is some singing in that, and he did a good job.

I think he has a good voice for his style of music besides just rapping, and that this performance was not indicative of what he can do.

Okay, but if he can sing, then I can REALLY sing and should have a recording contract, and the reality is I shouldn't. If he had a "good" voice he wouldn't have to cover it with auto-tune.

Last edited:
Okay, but if he can sing, then I can REALLY sing and should have a recording contract, and the reality is I shouldn't. If he had a "good" voice he wouldn't have to cover it with auto-tune.

absolutely . plus that auto-tune is getting so damn annoying.

in fact, i think that the only ones who should be allowed to use it are Daft Punk.

He knows he cant sing. He doesnt care what people think of his voice. His lyrics are good on 808s & Heartbreak. I dunno about you's but I listen to a rapper for the lyrics they say not for the way they sound. Least he isnt talkin about all the money he has, Sex and Cars.

He knows he cant sing. He doesnt care what people think of his voice. His lyrics are good on 808s & Heartbreak. I dunno about you's but I listen to a rapper for the lyrics they say not for the way they sound. Least he isnt talkin about all the money he has, Sex and Cars.

it's not as if he had never rapped about Sex and Cars! :agree:

Back