looks(listens) like kanye's autotune failed him

Yeah, I don't think anyone is saying he's great. Average is the correct word, here.

Yeah, I don't think anyone is saying he's great. Average is the correct word, here.

well..no one's gunna close their ears hearing that, either.

now if u can find me somn with Kanye singing nicely as u earlier stated, i'd be grateful. lol

Last edited:
All I know is that if T-Pain is what people these day's actually consider a professional vocalist or they actually have it in their heads that he's a good singer, then we are truly in a sorry state. Of course, that can be said about probably 90% of the mainstream acts out there and their "vocal" talent. And Keshia Cole saying T-Pain has a good voice actually takes away from his credibility, considering she's one of the worst singer I've ever heard, lol.

All I know is that if T-Pain is what people these day's actually consider a professional vocalist or they actually have it in their heads that he's a good singer, then we are truly in a sorry state. Of course, that can be said about probably 90% of the mainstream acts out there and their "vocal" talent. And Keshia Cole saying T-Pain has a good voice actually takes away from his credibility, considering she's one of the worst singer I've ever heard, lol.

well..there must be some amazing effects in the studio, cus that debut ballad song i heard by Keyshia Cole was one of the best r and b songs i've heard in a long time...and i thought both the song and the voice were brilliant, when i heard it on the radio. lol

Keyshia Cole has one of the worst voices you've ever heard? Wow.... I mean, she's not Whitney or Celine or anything, but damn.

I've heard Keyshia sing live many times and I've always got the impression that if she could get the right production she could really be more than just another R&B star.

Ehh, well, you didn't see her butcher the national anthem on a boxing telecast the other day then, lol. If you'd heard that, you'd agree. I've seen people mess that song up before, but she just slaughtered it beyond recognition.

Okay, that's one performance.. I've seen her a few weeks ago on BET and she sounded perfectly fine. I've heard her on other occasions too. I've seen Keith Sweat sound great live and I've also seen him butcher his own hits live on Soul Train. On that VH1 Divas Special, Mary J. Blige butchered a song. Everyone has a bad performance every now and then.

Well every time I've seen Keshia Cole, I mean every time, she's out of key and her voice sounds completely uncontroled, lol. So I don't know what to say, haha.

Well every time I've seen Keshia Cole, I mean every time, she's out of key and her voice sounds completely uncontroled, lol. So I don't know what to say, haha.

well your ears are spoiled by Michael Jackson. i ain't mad at ya. lol

mine are, too, but i still can see when someone else does ok..lol

She did sound incredulous at this year's BET Awards, I felt sorry for her. She needs to stop acting like she's Mary J. too, lol. I do think she has a decent voice though.

She has a voice but she's an aweful singer. There's a difference between having a good voice and knowing how to sing well.

Keyshia's got a good voice, it's just that her vibrato is out of control. Like I said earlier, she's trying too hard to be the next MJB.

i guess that's subjective, then, cus i've seen some people post that they don't like Mary J. Blige. lol

I don't like MJB. She's another one who has a voice but doesn't know how to use it.

Keshia Cole just has horrible control and over does it with the riffs and then can't control them. MJB just goes effing crazy and starts screaming in to the mic like some wounded animal and it doesn't sound good. She needs to learn to stay in key, lol.

i guess that's subjective, then, cus i've seen some people post that they don't like Mary J. Blige. lol

Who I like, lol. I actually like both Mary and Keyshia (though her family acts too crazy on TV :doh: ). I think they just get so emotional that they can't help how their voices come out, lol. Even with all the training both of them have probably used, at the end, they perform as they are, warts and all. :lol:

They suck chunks, lol. You've got to combine technical prowess with emotive ability. I ain't feelin' it when you wail all over the place like someone just dropped a brick on your big toe.

Who I like, lol. I actually like both Mary and Keyshia (though her family acts too crazy on TV :doh: ). I think they just get so emotional that they can't help how their voices come out, lol. Even with all the training both of them have probably used, at the end, they perform as they are, warts and all. :lol:

man i must be really missing some of these nasty performances yall talkin bout. :lol:. where do u get em?

Didn't you see me mention her BET performance? There's a GIF of Mary if I can find it of her doing one of her wild dances during a recent performance. :lol:

I don't like MJB. She's another one who has a voice but doesn't know how to use it.

Keshia Cole just has horrible control and over does it with the riffs and then can't control them. MJB just goes effing crazy and starts screaming in to the mic like some wounded animal and it doesn't sound good. She needs to learn to stay in key, lol.

yeah right.

it's not like she is mariah carey.

I hate it that Kanye has said hes "the voice of this generation"

Hes losing alot of fans with this singing/autotune thing. I like 808s & Heartbreak though. Wanna see a hip hop album next time round tbh.

Back