looks(listens) like kanye's autotune failed him

^ Mary's whole time on that show was NOT a good time. She's gotten better though. Her recent performance on "VH-1 Storytellers" was her best.

Oh yeah, she's great. She did great at the Grammy awards too.. can't remember if it was '06 or '07. And I've seen that Storytellers, it was good too. She was just having an off night there.

I think Mariah has a better voice, but Mary's production the last ten years has been a lot better. Mariah is okay, but her songs haven't been on Mary's level for a long time now in my book.

alright...yall and i must be in two different galaxies..cus i loved that performance. and i love it just for the chance to hear Stevie. but Mary was fine in that...what yall talkin bout?? lol:D:punk:

haha, i definitely watched this on saturday night live and the whole time was like

ugghhhh awww gawwwddd make it stoooopppp

i only like kanye when he's rapping. not singing, not even talking. just rapping.

haha, i definitely watched this on saturday night live and the whole time was like

ugghhhh awww gawwwddd make it stoooopppp

i only like kanye when he's rapping. not singing, not even talking. just rapping.
then it's safe to say that he has a tremendous rapping talent, since it outdoes his arrogance for u, huh? lol

Back