Horror Story written by Michael Jackson

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date

Dangerous Incorporated

Guests
107093122.jpg

Horror Story written by Michael Jackson

Michael Jackson wrote this story titled "Kids on Swings". It was penned by Michael Jackson when he visited the UK in 2006. It was written in black and blue pens on the back of letters and pictures of an Irish Georgian Castle...

Written as play, it tells how Paris and Prince are playing on swings until the boy becomes disinterested and runs off.

"A pack of wild dogs then chase the two as Paris screams for her Dad."

The two kids spot a man working in a field with a sling blade "We see him working but we can't see his face."

The character of Prince tells his sister "He murdered his wife and no one ever sees his kids cause he keeps them tied to the bed like his wife, before he murdered her. He starves them first then he murdered them, Paris."

His terrified sister admits to being scared before asking how he killed them. "He did it with a sling blade Paris."

In the next scene Prince and Paris are in bed - too frightened to sleep. A twisted passage then describes how the monster got a facial scar.

"He starved a man for 2 weeks," it reads. "Just before killing him they had a fight. The guy he was trying to kill grabbed the knife to attack him. And he cut him over the eyes.

"He then got scared and ran into what they call the endless BLACK FOREST . . . he was never found again. Because they say there is no way out of the endless Black Forest."

The two youngsters venture into the 'Black Forest' to visit the 'crazy man.'

Shaking with fear, the children peer through the window of his cottage before a spine-tingling scene in which he creeps up behind them.

He stabs them as they try to escape his clutches and Prince has an asthma attack and stops breathing.

The monster then hunts them down in the forest before Prince apparently dies with his sister's head on his 'lifeless chest.'

In the final twist, the man carries Prince back to the cottage and holds hands with Paris. She is described as feeling 'safe and loved by him.'

The man carries Prince to his bed and puts the cover over the sick boy before sitting in a chair and watching him. When her brother finally awakes from his coma, Paris calms the traumatized boy as she tells him the man "won't hurt you".

Closing lines read: "He pulls the Toys from his jacket. What was broken is now mended, Fixed Paris. He didn't steal our toys Prince he fixed them. KIDS are happy to see their fixed toys again.

"Man gets up, walks to the door right before he exits Prince says thank you they exchange smiles and we see him."

Thanx i've seen it before, THANKS FOR SHARING :yes:

i love Michael's handwriting and the story is scary... wow

^ Yep. I saw this looong ago. It's really strange. Michael was most likely under the influence of something when he wrote this. I never knew he had it in him.

^ Yep. I saw this looong ago. It's really strange. Michael was most likely under the influence of something when he wrote this. I never knew he had it in him.

I don't think he had to be under the influence. It's not a "horror story" either, if you read it from start to finish....

I don't understand why you would use your own kids in a story like that. :mello:

What's wrong Michael?

People, read it until the very end! If you did so, you must have realized it is actually NOT a horror story?

It is about Michael himself, about whom people whisper and gossip all kind of outrageous things as if he was some kind of monster - including Prince and Paris. But when Prince and Paris have a real encounter with this man, they realize the rumours are not true and that he is not a monster but a good man. It's a metaphor about Michael himself and how this world treated him. Also a lecture to his children about not to judge people by gossip and rumours.

People, read it until the very end! If you did so, you must have realized it is actually NOT a horror story?

It is about Michael himself, about whom people whisper and gossip all kind of outrageous things as if he was some kind of monster - including Prince and Paris. But when Prince and Paris have a real encounter with this man, they realize the rumours are not true and that he is not a monster but a good man. It's a metaphor about Michael himself and how this world treated him. Also a lecture to his children about not to judge people by gossip and rumours.

That´s what I think too.

^^ Agree with respect77 re the monster-man character.

Also, Michael was mostly isolated, maybe that's why he made his kids into characters of this little story? Or maybe he made up characters and called them his kids names, because they wanted to play it? Or maybe he just really liked those names??

... there's a lot of explanations, why calling something weird when we were not in his head or around him, when he wrote it?

That's EXACTLY how I interpreted it as well. Very well explained. Michael wrote this about himself.

It's not a horror story at all. People need to read it to the very end. The end is the most important part to read. This story has a message, just like everything Michael writes. He wasn't under the influence of something like somebody mentioned..? He was sending out a message. This story is pure innocence. Michael's point of the story was not to judge others and that's exactly what some of you did when you read this.

Very amazing and cute. I love it. Way to go Michael.
OP, thanks for posting this.

Last edited:
moral of the story ,don't judge people without knowing them .
thats what few people here did without reading the whole story or without understanding hidden message in it.

hmmmm....

Shaking with fear, the children peer through the window of his cottage before a spine-tingling scene in which he creeps up behind them.

He stabs them as they try to escape his clutches and Prince has an asthma attack and stops breathing.

The monster then hunts them down in the forest before Prince apparently dies with his sister's head on his 'lifeless chest.'

In the final twist, the man carries Prince back to the cottage and holds hands with Paris. She is described as feeling 'safe and loved by him.'

The man carries Prince to his bed and puts the cover over the sick boy before sitting in a chair and watching him. When her brother finally awakes from his coma, Paris calms the traumatized boy as she tells him the man "won't hurt you".

Closing lines read: "He pulls the Toys from his jacket. What was broken is now mended, Fixed Paris. He didn't steal our toys Prince he fixed them. KIDS are happy to see their fixed toys again.

... he stabs them but then looks after them and everything is ok..?

Your explanation would work if it wasn't for the story saying the man actually stabs them.. that bit doesn't make sense in the 'moral of the story' theory.. :scratch: If he stabs them then he is not a good man.

...Maybe this was a bad dream Michael had..?

It´s heartbreaking.
How does a father explain for his children that he was accused of child molestation and that some still believe it was true?
Poor Michael.

When he wrote stabs them,it could mean it happened in the childrens imagination because they thought that´s what the man was doing with all people he saw.

^^^^^yes, i thought of that too,

some of you need to read BEYOND the ordinary words and TRY to find the real meaning....

Thanks for this. I agree with this being in a way about Michael, but the stabbing part doesn't make sense.

The "Maybe it was a bad dream he had" sounds very realistic to me. I've done this my self, written a story of a bad dream I had once.

I couldn't agree more. Actually It has much in common with Ghosts.
I think Mike used characters of children, because he believed children and pure and innocent and have this unique ability to see things the way they really are. Not the covers, but what is inside.

Btw. when I say 'pure and innocent' I don't mean naive or stupid. I mean: vunerable, simple, more direct. Children don't have so many superstitions as we do. They rather take things as they are.

Why did he use characters or names of his own children? Maybe because they were around? Maybe because they were playing and inspired him with something they did or said in their play? Wasn't it was he was saying: "children inspire me"? Anyway, we were not there, we will never know for sure.

What is more - do you remember stories from your childhood? Who were you playing? What characters? What was the story about?... in fact there is a lot of fear and a lot of 'horror' in those stories. If you don't believe me - just make an effort and observe children creatively playing.

I think that this story was written the way his children plaied or would play it. Mike spent a lot of his time with children. In fact he wanted to see the world the way children do - in this simple direct way. He used to work on it. Why wouldn't he try and write the child like story?

hmmmm....

... he stabs them but then looks after them and everything is ok..?

Your explanation would work if it wasn't for the story saying the man actually stabs them.. that bit doesn't make sense in the 'moral of the story' theory.. :scratch: If he stabs them then he is not a good man.

...Maybe this was a bad dream Michael had..?
I think this was a methafore to describe a fear they felt :mellow: also a kind of a artistic medium to play with the imagination of those who would see the play. You need to go through it with characters you are watching, you need to feel it, so you can understand it. Otherwise those would be just empty words and senseless scenes :mellow:

It´s heartbreaking.
How does a father explain for his children that he was accused of child molestation and that some still believe it was true?
Poor Michael.

When he wrote stabs them,it could mean it happened in the childrens imagination because they thought that´s what the man was doing with all people he saw.
exacty, I am thinking the same. The observer have to feel the way children feel. This will let him to see things in the simply, direct and innocent way in the end and understand the guy with a covered face. And to see his real face as well, to see his inside and his heart :)

Anyways, thanks for postingthe story. I've been looking for it. I would really love to read it in full! I think Mike should have make a film out of it. He might have wanted to :)

Last edited:
perhaps metaphorical? people who think Michael is bad, when, in actuality, he is good? a message he wrote, perhaps, to his enemies?

that's just me. that's what i get from it.

his enemies, out of envy, say he's bad for kids, when his enemies knew he was the ambassador for kids.

Let's just say that i still don't fully understand the story...oh my, i'm not a fan you say? I'm 27 now, and i've been a fan ever since my 5th or even younger, but i guess i'm not a fan 'real' fan, cause i don't understand this story 100% yet, oh my.

I can see why people aren't fully understanding this, sure i get the ending. And that its about Michael himself, but the story itself is rather shocking, about the stabbing and the murders. Something i just never expected from Michael, and no i don't mean that in a negative way, simply surprised, is all.

Last edited by a moderator:
I relate myself with Michael in so many aspects.
I like to write and love to write horror stories too!!

I dont see anything wrong in writting stuff like this, by the way, writting is a way to express ourselves, it can be very odd what we write.

Nothing to take so seriously.

Back