Horror Story written by Michael Jackson

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
I did. I did. I know what you mean :yes:. But I kind of like that everyone reads it differently and understands it differently. This leaves lots of space to talk and think and excange our opinions. Me like this - the exchange between people :D
A friendly exchange is good, but some began to judge Michael. We of all people shouldn't be doing that.

sounds very interesting, I would have loved to have seen a movie directed by MJ, he obviously had a passion for it :)

I dont know what 2 make of this story........thats just the way i feel..

:eek:fftopic: But I believe Stephen King is disturbed for real. But that is just MHO. :2cents::nopersonalattacks

And absolutely, most Opera is more brutal than you'd think. Instead of dying however, people have the weird tendency to start singing...:D Because it simply ain't over until the fat lady sings!
good point! :lmao: :rofl:

:eek:fftopic: But I believe Stephen King is disturbed for real. But that is just MHO. :2cents::nopersonalattacks

:girl_sigh: and I still think about this submarine ;)

Wow! At the thread going sour fast! It's a story, a fiction, so get over it! lol Saying he was high and ish was uncalled for! Just because the story had the names Prince ans Paris? LMAO! and yall ask what was wrong with MJ...what is wrong with u?

*Sigh* It was just a story damn!

Bluetopez I think that telling that we all ask what was wrong with MJ is very unfair. Read the thread before judging, please :girl_sigh:

anyways gonna go to get some sleep! ni ni all :)

The ending reminds me of "To Kill a Mockingbird" a little, with the toys etc.

:eek:fftopic:
but... don't you have this feeling that lately our feelings are quite raw? things were quite peaceful, but then, suddenly, things get easily out of control... I guess we are all in a very difficult time... what is to come... June is not a month to look very much forward to...

end of the transmission
Sorry

Is this complete somewhere?

Jess, if you don't know, go ahead and read the comments. I really like some opinions, very insightful :)

i spok to my mum bout this story and told her the storyline. She said she thinks michael may have been going through a tough time at the time he wrote it.

I agree with those ppl who say fans are reading too much into the story. It's a story. Michael's creative person. The story came to him, he wrote it down, no big deal. We all know how much he enjoyed horror stories (Thriller, Ghosts), which in the end turned out to be fun and/or with a very deep message. I don't want to analyse this story and try to find explanations which might be totally different from what Michael wanted to say with this writing...

Sometimes I think that when writers read ppl's reviews on their books with deep analysis etc, they go wow because they surely didn't mean this deep stuff, when they were writing their books.

You should read his book "On Writing" You will understand him more as a person and as a writer.

Bluetopez I think that telling that we all ask what was wrong with MJ is very unfair. Read the thread before judging, please :girl_sigh:

anyways gonna go to get some sleep! ni ni all :)

What? I didn't say ALL! I'm talking to the ones who said that! So they're the ones judging dear! So u need to read the thread, with all do respect! Thanks!

This is where having a English degree comes in handy! As people have rightly said, its a metaphor. Personally I think its harboured by a fear of Michael's that the kids are going to find out eventually about all the lies, the trial, the allegations against him and is afraid the kids might believe some of it. And also a general message to not believe what you hear.

I hadn't seen this before. Hmm something new to learn about Michael. He could have been another Stephen King (in play writing). In the early 90's or late 80's (can't remember) I wrote a couple of plays using my niece and nephew's names. I made them each a copy of my scripts and tape recorded them saying their lines. They were so little - I still have the cassette tapes. But nobody got killed in my plays, lol. They just went to outer space, lol. Anyway, I don't see much wrong with Michael using his kid's names and I see the metaphor as some of you pointed out. And I LOVE the disturbed mind of Stephen King!!! :)

What? I didn't say ALL! I'm talking to the ones who said that! So they're the ones judging dear! So u need to read the thread, with all do respect! Thanks!

well I will just say p.e.a.c.e, no point in arguing :no:
and btw. I've been here since the biginning so I read this thread ;)
with respect :hi:

but... don't you have this feeling that lately our feelings are quite raw? things were quite peaceful, but then, suddenly, things get easily out of control... I guess we are all in a very difficult time... what is to come... June is not a month to look very much forward to...

end of the transmission
Sorry

Yes, I've noticed the same thing. That's why I haven't been posting too actively lately, there's just too much drama and pickering going on. -_- I guess it's just because June is fast approaching. It'll be a hard time for all of us.. I completely understand that. But I wish everyone would think about their words more carefully before they post. Cuz sometimes the discussions get really ugly here. I hope it gets better at some point :flowers:

like many have said on here, there are many storytellers who tell gripping scary, and sometimes very jarring stories, and yet, people don't judge the storyteller's character, or state of mind, by the literature. in fact, those storytellers tend to win pulitzers. why should the timbre change for Michael Jackson?

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone has judgement on basically everything, people need to stop lying to themselves.. Everyone is going to have there own feelings towards Michael from there own perspective taking into consideration there own interpretation from there own understanding of psychology. judgement is not ALWAYS bad, even when we say how loving and wonderful he is, we are judging his charecter in a positive way. otherwise we would not have an opinion.. I love and adore Michael, and he was the closest thing to a living angel to me!Just to prove a point though I should ask why is MJ good, for MJ to be considwered a wonderful person we have to compare to others, now who are we comparing him to?? those who we have personally incountered of course, for we have judged those people in a negitive way!! Let fans cast there own take and understanding! its fine to debate, its fine to see things differently.. We all judge, Michael did aswell! its natural and normal.. Its not the judging in itself that is bad, its close mindedness while judging is where it goes wrong... I ask you if you do not like persons perspective, or if you even find it offensive, 1st) try to see where he/she is coming from 2nd) tell them your point of view 3) conclude... and wather you agree or agree to disagree, allow that person the right of there opinion to think as they do,without judgement onless they are too close minded to be open to hear you aswell!

i spok to my mum bout this story and told her the storyline. She said she thinks michael may have been going through a tough time at the time he wrote it.

hmm good observation. Exactly when in 2006 was this written? It was so shortly after the trial, I'm sure he was still feeling the affects of it.

This is where having a English degree comes in handy! As people have rightly said, its a metaphor. Personally I think its harboured by a fear of Michael's that the kids are going to find out eventually about all the lies, the trial, the allegations against him and is afraid the kids might believe some of it. And also a general message to not believe what you hear.

This did not at first cross my mind but I think its a very valid point, and very feasible. Lord knows MJ loved his kids the thought of how to approach them regarding some things in his past must of been overwhelmingly painful.

Everyone has judgement on basically everything, people need to stop lying to themselves.. Everyone is going to have there own feelings towards Michael from there own perspective taking into consideration there own interpretation from there own understanding of psychology. judgement is not ALWAYS bad, even when we say how loving and wonderful he is, we are judging his charecter in a positive way. otherwise we would not have an opinion.. I love and adore Michael, and he was the closest thing to a living angel to me!Just to prove a point though I should ask why is MJ good, for MJ to be considwered a wonderful person we have to compare to others, now who are we comparing him to?? those who we have personally incountered of course, for we have judged those people in a negitive way!! Let fans cast there own take and understanding! its fine to debate, its fine to see things differently.. We all judge, Michael did aswell! its natural and normal.. Its not the judging in itself that is bad, its close mindedness while judging is where it goes wrong... I ask you if you do not like persons perspective, or if you even find it offensive, 1st) try to see where he/she is coming from 2nd) tell them your point of view 3) conclude... and wather you agree or agree to disagree, allow that person the right of there opinion to think as they do,without judgement onless they are too close minded to be open to hear you aswell!

lol...you were doing fine, until you got to your last line, where you don't want people judging. and that disqualifies your entire post. you're wrong. not everybody is lying to themselves. and until you are comfortable with people judging you, you disqualify your argument.

Thanks for this. I agree with this being in a way about Michael, but the stabbing part doesn't make sense.

The "Maybe it was a bad dream he had" sounds very realistic to me. I've done this my self, written a story of a bad dream I had once.

Yes, I write my dreams down, thats why I said that.

agreed with this. with all my heart :yes: thanks for saying it! we cannot out of a sudden become not judgemental. it's in human nature to judge. but we can make an effort to understand each other and bring things to the higher level.

:huh:

Back