Horror Story written by Michael Jackson

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Wow, I never knew this existed, thank you for posting!! I was a bit shocked reading it but then I read the explanation, thanks for that, I agree it's a metaphor for his life and the way ppl are talking about him without knowing.

You joined a month AFTER his death, yet you have the audacity to call others (namely DanceOfZenab1994, who's been a member since 2007) fake?

Was the forum not good enough for you while he was alive? If anyone's fake it's you.
LOOK I WAS A MEMBER HERE IN 2008 already, ok??? then i had a problem with a moderator, who is not longer a moderator because she quit to be one after MJ died, (she made me quit here, and then she kicked me out so she wont be left like a dumb in her restricted mind... for saying the word F*ck you, she said it was not allowed, but many said it, i think she had a personal problm with me...) after that I became a member at another MJ board, but i was always as a guest here, and then they accepted me again... i hope you got to understand, ok, Plus im a fan since 2001.

Last edited:
Wow, I never knew this existed, thank you for posting!! I was a bit shocked reading it but then I read the explanation, thanks for that, I agree it's a metaphor for his life and the way ppl are talking about him without knowing.

I agree with this post.....I sure am glad that someone has clarified the story for me..because I was getting a little nervous....who knew Michael could write those things,,,:lmao:

When i read a story..no matter what kind of story (but especially when its suspenseful) i always think of me as being in that story. I place myself in there,not because i want to...but it simply happens. When i read this i was like..daaaaaaaamn, now this is some eerie stuff right there.

This just shows once again what a multi-talent this man was, music, drawing, poems,writing stories, you name it..he did it, amaizng.

U guys need to stop over analyzing a simple story, people are making stories and using their kids names, I remember my mom telling me stories while lying in bed some of them where frightening too with a happy ending at the end though.
Shame on you guys, get off a dead man's back wtf is wrong with some of u characters? Seriously SMDH@ at some of u. :rolleyes:

It IS pretty obvious that he's referring to himself about the man who wasn't guilty of all those horrible deeds at all, i am pretty sure of that. Sure i can't place myself inside his head, but during that time he was going thruogh a horrible time, and probably had to write it off his chest.

Just trying to imagine what that man must have felt, while being 100% innocent...can't even imagine, can never.

When i read a story..no matter what kind of story (but especially when its suspenseful) i always think of me as being in that story. I place myself in there,not because i want to...but it simply happens. When i read this i was like..daaaaaaaamn, now this is some eerie stuff right there.

This just shows once again what a multi-talent this man was, music, drawing, poems,writing stories, you name it..he did it, amaizng.

I 100% agree..Michael was a genious.....his talent was endless..:love: ..Hey now you have me thinking about other talents he had..:ninja:.....nevermind.

I 100% agree..Michael was a genious.....his talent was endless..:love: ..Hey now you have me thinking about other talents he had..:ninja:.....nevermind.

It's the same as Moonwalk, the book is awesome to read. And those poems in Dancing the dream, it's genius, it's really so good.

It's the same as Moonwalk, the book is awesome to read. And those poems in Dancing the dream, it's genius, it's really so good.

I know,,,he always took things to the next level...he took them to a place that another human being could only hope to get to. His poetry is amazing...:)

Just because there are members here who joined after June 25th, does not make them fake. Some fans who have joined after Michael's death have been fans for YEARS but just never were message board people or never found MJJC. After his death, people were looking for a place to relate to other fans. Don't belittle members on here just because they joined after June 25, 2009. That proves absolutely nothing and doesn't make them less of a fan as older members.

So that was a little off topic but I'm pretty sure there was a whole thread on here a couple months ago that related to this and I don't think it needs to be addressed again. We are all a family here at MJJC. We are all brought together because of one person. Michael. Let's keep the LOVE and be a little more considerate and respectful.

I'm out. Peace.
:heart:

Note: I see nothing wrong with Michael using his children as characters. He would never mean any harm on them and we as fans should know that. As someone mentioned, when I was little, my parents and grandparents used to tell me frightening stories with me as the character. Michael's intentions with this story were good. Don't judge him.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can see why people aren't fully understanding this, sure i get the ending. And that its about Michael himself, but the story itself is rather shocking, about the stabbing and the murders. Something i just never expected from Michael, and no i don't mean that in a negative way, simply surprised, is all.

I agree with this post.....I sure am glad that someone has clarified the story for me..because I was getting a little nervous....who knew Michael could write those things,,,:lmao:
There is one more thing I've been just thinking about. I think it feels quite weird, because we are reading the play, not seeing it. And the play is ment to be seen, not to be read.

If we read Ghosts it might have felt weird too - especially that part when Mike is falling on the floor, his face is crashing apart and he turns into dust... well it felt weird for me to write it and I bet it felt weird for you to read it. But when we see it in the movie it's not that weird, because we soon learn the ending and we can easily put it in the context.

I think it would be the same with play. We would understand it much easier.

Actually I think that it was done on purpose to make us feel weird and to make us start asking questions and stat thinking and talking about it. I think that Mike wanted us to make an effort to understand him. That is all :) And we are making this effort right now, together :)

One more very important thing: of course as Ghosts scene didn't mean that Michael was suicidal - the same this play doesn't mean that Michael wanted something bad to happen to his children. Not at all! :)

I relate myself with Michael in so many aspects.
I like to write and love to write horror stories too!!

I dont see anything wrong in writting stuff like this, by the way, writting is a way to express ourselves, it can be very odd what we write.

Nothing to take so seriously.
I would love to read some of your stuff. I love litereture! :jump:

gotchya! :naughty:

Wow this thread caused quite a reaction!

I think MJ used his kids names because of identity reasons. If MJ made this into a book or movie, I doubt the kids names would have remained.

Michael has always had a love of horror which isnt a secret.

MJ co-wrote GHOSTS with Stephen King which had the mayor commit suicide.

MJ clearly loved shock value and thats what this story is.

Last edited:
Some fans are over analyzing this. Michael was a multi-talented genius, and writing plays was one of his unknown gifts. He was truly one of a kind.

if you don't analyze you learn nothing :) I would say it's just about analyzing in a right way and wanting to talk and share your opinins :)

Is Stephen King a disturbed individual just because he writes stories, is Anne Rice hanging everyday from the ceiling in an S&M outfit being devoured by vampires and did the Beatles live in a yellow submarine??? No.

People need to back off of writers, period.

Writing is one way to get "IT" out, no matter how weird it seems to others. It shouldn't be judged. Plenty of people in human history have written things that would make your neighbor cringe...

People often even write under pseudonyms for a reason.

I say, just enjoy the fact that we can read a story by a good storyteller.

D*mn, I'm so miffed that we will never see the movies and screenplays he would have written. The man was just breathing creativity through every pore, just his different aliases, supposed screen names and other things make me smile, I would have loved to get to know a man who literally was all over the place- in a good way.

Last edited:
You know..those plays on the stage, opera's and all. Alot of them can be very violent too. I can't come up with the name of them, but there are plenty of very violent ones. And like someone said here...Stephen King...but is he disturbed? Cuorse not.

Is Stephen King a disturbed individual just because he writes stories, is Anne Rice hanging everyday from the ceiling in an S&M outfit being devoured by vampires and did the Beatles live in a yellow submarine??? No.

:lol: :lol: :lol::clapping::punk: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You really had me laughing there!

And right you are.

MJ was a multi talent. Such a great person.

you mean the Beatles really didn't live in the yellow submarine? I've always believed they did :boohoo :boohoo :boohoo

People, read it until the very end! If you did so, you must have realized it is actually NOT a horror story?

It is about Michael himself, about whom people whisper and gossip all kind of outrageous things as if he was some kind of monster - including Prince and Paris. But when Prince and Paris have a real encounter with this man, they realize the rumours are not true and that he is not a monster but a good man. It's a metaphor about Michael himself and how this world treated him. Also a lecture to his children about not to judge people by gossip and rumours.
:agree: You were perfect.

Michael is a genius. And this story is a great metaphor and it's pure interpretation of text. Read and understand what he is saying. Artists and writers do a lot of it in his works.

Michael did a lot of that in your videos and songs. I'm sure Michael said metaphorically many things in your videos and songs that still fail to realize. :wild:

Loved the story and love Michael :)

''And we lived beneath the waves,
In our yellow submarine''

You know..those plays on the stage, opera's and all. Alot of them can be very violent too. I can't come up with the name of them, but there are plenty of very violent ones. And like someone said here...Stephen King...but is he disturbed? Cuorse not.

the same with films. Different medium, but also involves acting. Lots of violence in films! and it doesn't mean that there is something wrong with directors or producers, not at all :)

little offtopic: guys I've got a proof they did live there:
images

;)

if you don't analyze you learn nothing :) I would say it's just about analyzing in a right way and wanting to talk and share your opinins :)
Pffft...some people are not analyzing this in the right way. Have you read previous posts??? This is taken too seriously.

People, read it until the very end! If you did so, you must have realized it is actually NOT a horror story?

It is about Michael himself, about whom people whisper and gossip all kind of outrageous things as if he was some kind of monster - including Prince and Paris. But when Prince and Paris have a real encounter with this man, they realize the rumours are not true and that he is not a monster but a good man. It's a metaphor about Michael himself and how this world treated him. Also a lecture to his children about not to judge people by gossip and rumours.
aaah haaa!!!:yes:

People need to back off of writers, period.

Writing is one way to get "IT" out, no matter how weird it seems to others. It shouldn't be judged. Plenty of people in human history have written things that would make your neighbor cringe...

People often even write under pseudonyms for a reason.

I say, just enjoy the fact that we can read a story by a good storyteller.

D*mn, I'm so miffed that we will never see the movies and screenplays he would have written. The man was just breathing creativity through every pore, just his different aliases, supposed screen names and other things make me smile, I would have loved to get to know a man who literally was all over the place- in a good way.
:clapping::clapping:

Pffft...some people are not analyzing this in the right way. Have you read previous posts??? This is taken too seriously.
I did. I did. I know what you mean :yes:. But I kind of like that everyone reads it differently and understands it differently. This leaves lots of space to talk and think and excange our opinions. Me like this - the exchange between people :D

Wow this thread caused quite a reaction!

I think MJ used his kids names because of identity reasons. If MJ made this into a book or movie, I doubt the kids names would have remained.

Michael has always had a love of horror which isnt a secret.

MJ co-wrote GHOSTS with Stephen King which had the mayor commit suicide.

MJ clearly loved shock value and thats what this story is.

very true. there doesn't have to be a reason.

Mr. King is a very kind man who does TONS for his local community up in Maine. (I think he lives there part time). He does a ton of charity I believe up north. So I don't find it hard to believe that Michael and Stephen King would have had a connection.

And absolutely, most Opera is more brutal than you'd think. Instead of dying however, people have the weird tendency to start singing...:D Because it simply ain't over until the fat lady sings!
Or think of Shakespeare- people typically know when to clap (*it's over know, let's all run to the coat check at the same time, it'll be fun*) because the stage is finally littered with bodies. When finally everyone is dead- than you know, aha, we're done for the night!

Last edited:
Back