Horror Story written by Michael Jackson

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
lol...you were doing fine, until you got to your last line, where you don't want people judging. and that disqualifies your entire post. you're wrong. not everybody is lying to themselves. and until you are comfortable with people judging you, you disqualify your argument.

:huh:

I understood it differenty. I understood that KOPV didn't want people judging in close minded manner, not judging in general and was not comfortable with this 'close minded judging'.

But of course it can be just my judgemental mind judging what KOPV wanted to say :giggle:

People, read it until the very end! If you did so, you must have realized it is actually NOT a horror story?

It is about Michael himself, about whom people whisper and gossip all kind of outrageous things as if he was some kind of monster - including Prince and Paris. But when Prince and Paris have a real encounter with this man, they realize the rumours are not true and that he is not a monster but a good man. It's a metaphor about Michael himself and how this world treated him. Also a lecture to his children about not to judge people by gossip and rumours.

Wow thank you respect - that is exactly what this is. Especially if he wrote it in 2005 after the trial. Great- great message. It also reminds of the story behind "Ghosts".

It wouldn't bother me at all only for the fact that he used the names of his children. I love MJ but that is a bit creepy to me. As a parent i can't understand it. Also i wonder what Prince and Paris would make of it? How would they feel reading it?

agreed with this. with all my heart :yes: thanks for saying it! we cannot out of a sudden become not judgemental. it's in human nature to judge. but we can make an effort to understand each other and bring things to the higher level.

:huh:
i never saw Michael do it. and i have seen others that refrained from doing it. so, blanketing everybody is not accurate. just because one person does something, doesn't mean that everybody does it.

it is possible to go without judging. there are things that people say are human nature, only to find out, they were inaccurate in saying it. if people choose to do something, it's their business. indeed, there are some things that some people go without doing, that are regarded by some as being human nature. and, before i say this, let me say, that this is not me saying that one person is better than another. because i am not saying that, or thinking that.

the fact that not everybody in here made an assessment of MJ's state of mind, is proof that it's not human nature for everybody to judge.

to me, not judging is not a matter of someone being better than someone else, or someone taking someone to a higher level. to me, not judging is simply a matter of self preservation. i don't want to judge somebody, because i don't want somebody to do it to me. because it would hurt.

Last edited:
hmm good observation. Exactly when in 2006 was this written? It was so shortly after the trial, I'm sure he was still feeling the affects of it.

Yeh that was what i was thinking too.

Hello. Could you NOT overlook this post and link me to the full story. I would like to read it..with NO judgement but with pleasure.

**of course keep bickering..**
I found it thanks to KOP :)

Last edited:
to me the part about stabbing the children(Prince and Paris) is not what really happens. Notice MJ also wrote that Prince died from trying to run, which is not true since the man comforts sick Prince and Prince is alive at the end. Maybe MJ missed some words in his writing since some fans have said MJ has errors in his writings sometimes. It sounds like a story in which the kids fear a man they do not know until they actually come in contact with him and see his true side.

It sounds like a story in which the kids fear a man they do not know until they actually come in contact with him and see his true side.

Yeh i think thats what the story was meant to tell. But the way michael wrote it made it sounds a lil confusing.

between me seeing the acceptance of tabloids meshing 'truth' with lies, and it being our only left source of info....and, appartently, it affecting the view of why some people think he died...and all the stuff coming in waves...and there being two sets of rules...one for Michael and another for his relatives, the media and everybody else, when it comes to protection...

and how most people can write something, and it be given no other thought..and Michael so much as write something, and it gets overanalyzed.....fans cannot visit his grave anymore...and fans are expected to shut up and take it, no matter what is being said subtly, or with a sledgehammer. and on top of that, all fans being looked at as crazy by the outside world...plus...oh..MJ is dead...

these are the things that can turn an MJ fan into a stan.

these are the things that can break a human being.

June is coming up. we all know that.

it's getting to be too much.....

i don't need to see a subtle adding on of more blame assigned to Michael. for all i know, we all coulda had a part..

i don't know..

but at least...let's not pile on a dead man. please.

at least let his death be an excuse to stop the piling on.

right now...i'm just....tired.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's almost June and some of you aren't feeling too great.

I'll just let comments like those above slide.

P.S. I've read the autopsy result inside out, 2 times.

Ok all, I think we really need to calm down. I don't think for one moment that DOZ was saying MJ was responsible for his death. She was simply saying that the story was indicative of an event in MJ's life. Anyone reading the story can see that correlation. they will be no more attacking of one another. If we read each other's posts, we can see that we are saying things that are very similar even if we do not expressly appreciate the manner in which someone spoke.

Yes June is very close and all are on alert level. But that is why we must make the EXTRA effort to be careful of what we say and how we approach one another.

Hello. Could you NOT overlook this post and link me to the full story. I would like to read it..with NO judgement but with pleasure.

**of course keep bickering..**
I found it thanks to KOP :)
me, me!! I made the same request, would you share the link with me please? :)

Ok all, I have cleaned the thread. I know many are very sour because of the close proximity of an anniversary we all dread. I feel it as well. And I for one know that I feel more aggressive towards anyone who I feel is pulling stuff out of their hind parts. But I just want to say that turning on each other is not going to bring about any peace of mind. Now that Michael is gone, when it comes to him, we are all we have.

So please, let's not start the issue again of join dates. Let's not start doubting one another, especially when we have been comrades for so long. Let's not forget to help one another and remember that not everyone understands right out the park. not eveyone will agree. But that doesn't mean someone is less of a fan, nor does it mean they are attacking MJ. We have to be a forum where people are free to express their thoughts without fear of abuse, as long as they are not being abusive to MJ. We are all very much shaped by our experience. And what seems strange to you may seem dandy to another. We may have different understandings, but that doesn't mean we are not ultimately on the same page. Nor does it mean that we are belittling Michael.

I know we are so use to being defensive for him, that we start out on the offensive and we end up alienating one another. Let's all put forth the extra effort to get pass the coming month, months, and years.

That is my hope and my rant. Thanks!

I think it's interesting. The stabbing part to me looks like he might mean that the audience is meant to think the man stabbed the children, or he stabs them with something less severe than what we're all thinking. People's first thought when reading that somebody got stabbed is that it was by something really sharp, but technically you can stab somebody with a twinkie (not saying that he's stabbing them with a twinkie in the story though LOL). The story wouldn't really make sense considering the final message if he really just stabbed them with a knife.

Either that or it really was a bad dream that he penned. Dreams are known for not making sense.

But, I think this was a conscious creation. Seems like too deliberate of a story to be just a dream.

i am speechless... it sure is His own handwritting.

I might get scolded for pointing this out but did you really just capitalize the H in "his" like God? LMFAO. New low.

Last edited:
It wouldn't bother me at all only for the fact that he used the names of his children. I love MJ but that is a bit creepy to me. As a parent i can't understand it. Also i wonder what Prince and Paris would make of it? How would they feel reading it?

There are tales those are just as "horroristic", yet they are considered classic tales read to children all over the world as bedtime stories (Grimm, Andersen etc.).

to me the part about stabbing the children(Prince and Paris) is not what really happens. Notice MJ also wrote that Prince died from trying to run, which is not true since the man comforts sick Prince and Prince is alive at the end. Maybe MJ missed some words in his writing since some fans have said MJ has errors in his writings sometimes. It sounds like a story in which the kids fear a man they do not know until they actually come in contact with him and see his true side.

We have to consider this story is not a finished story. It's more like an idea that Michael quickly skecthed, so it's not yet worked out and there are mistakes in it - both in logic and in the writing.

The problem is that we don't have the whole script, only parts, that way it can sound worse than it was probably intended to sound. The reason MJ used his children's names was probably because he was writing the story for them. Yes, it sounds creepy, but most children's stories are. Most of the stories have an evil person trying to hurt someone and often someone dies or almost dies and then a good person or some event wakes them up again and there is a lesson in the end. This one sounds similar. At least that's how I saw it.

I don't understand why you would use your own kids in a story like that. :mello:

What's wrong Michael?

But if you read the whole thing, you see the man really wasn't bad, and they weren't hurt. I think it's a little bit about himself because people always told stories and exaggerated things to make him sound like he was a horrible person who hurt kids. But the kids ended up finding out the real him, and the man was actually good. He was fixing their toys, and he didn't hurt them.

People, read it until the very end! If you did so, you must have realized it is actually NOT a horror story?

It is about Michael himself, about whom people whisper and gossip all kind of outrageous things as if he was some kind of monster - including Prince and Paris. But when Prince and Paris have a real encounter with this man, they realize the rumours are not true and that he is not a monster but a good man. It's a metaphor about Michael himself and how this world treated him. Also a lecture to his children about not to judge people by gossip and rumours.

I had only read the story, then the next couple of posts when I first responded. Then I saw this, and yes, I agree with you. That's exactly what he was doing.

I hear tabloids are now claiming MJ was under the influence of painkillers at that time, and when he was high he wrote this...sigh.

We have to consider this story is not a finished story. It's more like an idea that Michael quickly skecthed, so it's not yet worked out and there are mistakes in it - both in logic and in the writing.

That's exactly what I was thinking. It was probably a first draft of something that just popped into his head, so he started writing it down.

Parts of this remind me of the ending of 'The lost children' with the children's voices in the forest (including Prince Michael) and also 'Threatened' ..'A monster had arrived in the village'.

I wonder if this was a group effort- that might explain the discontinuities....perhaps Michael and one or more of the children were working through some fears or bad dreams? I imagine that even if you have limited access to TV and other media, just being surrounded by bodyguards whenever you are out must make you wonder what kind of awful threat you might be living under... I can imagine that must conjure up some nightmares for any child?

Back