A article from mjjr.net to set the tabloid frenzy streight

I so hope that Ian's claims are false. His article that I read yesterday, made me dead worried and unable to sleep today. If it's all false, I don't know how he can even come up with such terrible information, does he even care about all the people that care for Michael? He's not only hurting Michael but all the people that love him. I would kick that man's ass real bad, he even has no idea what he's doing. I don't need his lies now, he's putting me into serious stress, and now, when I have my mum terminally ill, I don't need any more of it. I can't stop crying because of that fool.

Big hugz micah!
Im sure we all find out the truth soon

well., its all over the nine msn website, how could such a lie be spread like that all ove the news the media or fox should be smart enough not to put false accusations and say they are the truth knowing the people are going to complain!

hell yeh!
bout how mike is better than them and stronger than what they think!

I think that in addition to the letters people are writing to media outlining how stupid these stories are, the idea of making up another story (positive) and putting it out there could be another pro-active way to combat the situation and support MJ. Problem for me is tha tI don't really have any good ideas of what we could make up. But let's just say somebody does have good ideas - the next thing I wonder is what mechanism would we use for getting wide media distribution? Also, is it a bit unethical or is it OK? Would forum admin support it?

I have a question.
Why all of a sudden is the fan community putting so much stock into tabloid rumours? Lately more and more tabloid articles are getting posted in this section of the forum and more and more fans are believing the lies.
Why have the fans who were once strong and active against tabloids, now all of a sudden believing tabloids and rumours from random people "my friend said he's bleeding to death". There was a time when fans questioned everything that sounded suss, where has that gone? Now we just have people who read the title and then go to panic stations.
I'm disappointed.

thankyou to TSCM for a thoughful look at this recent attempt against MJ by RF and his friends who are also involved within the fan community (believe it or not it is true).

I personally think they deserve it

if they can think it alright putting crap like this on michael & his family...why not 2 do bck to them?Lets see how they feel

I have a question.
Why all of a sudden is the fan community putting so much stock into tabloid rumours? Lately more and more tabloid articles are getting posted in this section of the forum and more and more fans are believing the lies.
Why have the fans who were once strong and active against tabloids, now all of a sudden believing tabloids and rumours from random people "my friend said he's bleeding to death". There was a time when fans questioned everything that sounded suss, where has that gone? Now we just have people who read the title and then go to panic stations.
I'm disappointed.

thankyou to TSCM for a thoughful look at this recent attempt against MJ by RF and his friends who are also involved within the fan community (believe it or not it is true).

They are involved in the fan community.....please just that giving me nightmares literally!

Zith - I agree that it's a bit of a problem with fans buying in to the tabloid thing. However, I think that the newer fans aren't as seasoned to it as the people who have been fans for longer and know how to recognise the tabloid patterns. It is also made even harder if people like RF have 'friends' who are 'involved within the fan community' as this makes it easier to manipulate threads on the forum. Can I just ask - how solid is the evidence that RF has friends here? I know that stuff that has been said on the forum has appeared in some way in an RF column or somebody else's column days after appearing on the forum - so that looks suspicious - but is there any other evidence?

i hope he doesnt have a chatname on here and comes onhere....i'l kick his ass if he does

Listen, Michael has been plagued with rumours about his health, his sexuality, his love for children and much more over the years, it has not discontinued. We have to remain strong. People, dont you think there would be a lawsuit filed by Michael over these claims making it to the papers if it were true?

Doctor Patient confidence if a big thing, you can lose your licence as a doctor if you breach this! and lose big money in court too. None of Michaels true health issues over the years have ever made it out, its all been inuendo and sensionalism.

This story was just another detailed lie to convince the public, ohh they have a name for the illness and a diagnosis, we must believe it? the more detailed a lie, the more obvious it is a lie. Its like the liar is trying to convince themselves as well as others. Dont believe it, remember what Michael said, if you dont want to add more fuel to the fire or bring a rumour to the worlds attention, dont address it. As things will only get worse.

Have you guys not wondered why his people have not made a statement addressing it? Because he doesnt want attention brought to it. Its ridiculous.

Listen, Michael has been plagued with rumours about his health, his sexuality, his love for children and much more over the years, it has not discontinued. We have to remain strong. People, dont you think there would be a lawsuit filed by Michael over these claims making it to the papers if it were true?

Doctor Patient confidence if a big thing, you can lose your licence as a doctor if you breach this! and lose big money in court too. None of Michaels true health issues over the years have ever made it out, its all been inuendo and sensionalism.

This story was just another detailed lie to convince the public, ohh they have a name for the illness and a diagnosis, we must believe it? the more detailed a lie, the more obvious it is a lie. Its like the liar is trying to convince themselves as well as others. Dont believe it, remember what Michael said, if you dont want to add more fuel to the fire or bring a rumour to the worlds attention, dont address it. As things will only get worse.

Have you guys not wondered why his people have not made a statement addressing it? Because he doesnt want attention brought to it. Its ridiculous.

Maybe they r not adressing it cuz maybe i dont know......like u said doctor pateint thing/ maybe they cant say anything til stuff is solved. but it would be nice 4 somone to say somethin! to stop ppl from worrying

Michael Jackson in a health scare with a genetic illness, that's a great story for the media but one I and many fans know more likely to be nothing more than a lie.

im not sure

I just read something a friend wrote on another singer 's site
and she said she saw a pic today and he didnt look good in it :(

They are involved in the fan community.....please just that giving me nightmares literally!

It's the sad reality.

Zith - I agree that it's a bit of a problem with fans buying in to the tabloid thing. However, I think that the newer fans aren't as seasoned to it as the people who have been fans for longer and know how to recognise the tabloid patterns. It is also made even harder if people like RF have 'friends' who are 'involved within the fan community' as this makes it easier to manipulate threads on the forum. Can I just ask - how solid is the evidence that RF has friends here? I know that stuff that has been said on the forum has appeared in some way in an RF column or somebody else's column days after appearing on the forum - so that looks suspicious - but is there any other evidence?

Then I think perhaps maybe it's time the more seasoned members on here who are usually involved in the I-know-more-about-MJ-than-you battles should step up and help out our newer members and help point out what is tabloid and what isn't.

Seems to me that most people are relying on the MJJC staff to clean up after those who are new or aren't aware. I often wonder how many people at least use the report function to report the tabloids, because where I sit as a lurker I see more people reveling in the oppurtunity to take cheap knocks at fellow members or just up the ante against the articles.

I also don't think it's appropriate to stoop to their level and attempt to create rumours or lies about the media, after all they're not celebrities and no one cares about them.

EDIT: (didn't answer whole question)
As for how solid the evidence, I would think it was common knowledge for a lot of members. After all where else would you go for uptodate Michael Jackson news other than a fan community? Truth be told some fans are better stalkers and providers of information pertaining to Michael than a lot of razzies, of course fans aren't intentionaly sharing this information with the press but they get it anyway. It was well know that the press found the fan communities an enormous source of information during the trial period and peopel tend to stick with successful resources.

Last edited:
It's the sad reality.

Then I think perhaps maybe it's time the more seasoned members on here who are usually involved in the I-know-more-about-MJ-than-you battles should step up and help out our newer members and help point out what is tabloid and what isn't.

Seems to me that most people are relying on the MJJC staff to clean up after those who are new or aren't aware. I often wonder how many people at least use the report function to report the tabloids, because where I sit as a lurker I see more people reveling in the oppurtunity to take cheap knocks at fellow members or just up the ante against the articles.

I also don't think it's appropriate to stoop to their level and attempt to create rumours or lies about the media, after all they're not celebrities and no one cares about them.

true it wouldnt be appropriate, but it 's just unfair they can do this to a wonderful man
first the trial.....now this!!!!!!!!!!!!! when will it end?

im not sure

I just read something a friend wrote on another singer 's site
and she said she saw a pic today and he didnt look good in it :(

So because your "friend" wrote something on a website, it means these rumours must be true right? Give us a break already! :rolleyes2:

Honestly some of the fans here aren't any better than the tabloids they claim to hate so much, running around like head-less chickens whenever something like this pops up and spreading it around for no reason.

Back