A article from mjjr.net to set the tabloid frenzy streight

true it wouldnt be appropriate, but it 's just unfair they can do this to a wonderful man
first the trial.....now this!!!!!!!!!!!!! when will it end?

Life's not fair, and it wont end because he is a celebrity.

=================================

As for those asking for a statement, I honestly can't remember Michael ever releasing a statement in the past to refute tabloids when they make things up about his health. He is quite guarded about his health status and that is entirely his right. Perhaps because his medical history is such a secret to the tabloids that this is why they feel the need to attack it. I know it pains the fans but I personally hope he never responds to the tabloids in regards to health rumours, after all that is what they want, to know that they have hit a mark and forced him to respond.

We as a community should just be supportive of each other and not post freak out posts (except perhaps in the support thread which seems to be a useful iniative (thankyou MJJC Staff).

we all just worried bout mike
that why

yea totally, every time I see him looking thinner than usual I get a little worried, but we havent been gave anything to worry about, have we? except by "people" claiming he is ill with no proof. They gave no verified sources, no doctors names because there is none. Do you know how many lawsuits would be handed out, MANY! employees, doctors, Michael would make millions from that kind of info getting out!!!

Its not worth any doctors career to leak out that kind of info, and also, if the latest picture of Michael going to the doctors is anything to go by, why would he still be attending a doctor who allowed his info to be leaked out, it doesnt make sense, the press know nothing.

The press put an unknown illness out there with a scary name and diagnosis to frighten us. Its not the first time guys, we just have to stay strong and fight out the rumours in the press like we always have!

Remember and i cant stress it enough, Michael doesnt talk about these nasty rumours because they bring more attention that isnt required. Remember when they said he was gay and a child molester and put in extra details to juice up their story, did we believe them then?

im just peeved off that human beings can make up such horrible things like this
and not even care

Honestly some of the fans here aren't any better than the tabloids they claim to hate so much, running around like head-less chickens whenever something like this pops up and spreading it around for no reason.

thats not fair, just because some fans cant tell the difference in false stories is no reflection on them or being like the tabloids themselves, it comes with more experience of the tabloid stories. Ive been experiencing them since 1993 and have a fair grasp on what they do and how Michaels team has dealt with them over the years. I distinctly remember him saying next to nothing when the allegations first broke in 1993, Nothing. So fans waiting for a response to these health rumours, there wont be one and there is no need for one. :better:

im just peeved off that human beings can make up such horrible things like this
and not even care

thats the press for you, they dont care, its all about money, money from pictures, articles, everything, funny how all evil leads right back to money isnt it?

thats the press for you, they dont care, its all about money, money from pictures, articles, everything, funny how all evil leads right back to money isnt it?

yes it all bout the money and it jusy revolting

OK here is this fu-king jerk!!!
C_23019482.jpg

He look EVIL.I hope somebody kick his ass!!!

ohhh so that what this ian guy looks like..........
grrrrrr the im not eveng gonna say the word

he really creeps me out

thank you for posting this. i always believed this was false now i know it for sure. :)

god hes eyes look freaky as anything dont they

Thank you for posting BillieJeanBoy. Sometimes I'd love to see Mike himself saying "Stop lyin muthafuckers!" in front of cameras even though I know and understand he ain't gonna respond at all becuz he's simply tired of all the bs.

Yea that Ian guy looks fuckin devilish.

errr...

Let's stay on topic folks.
The topic being the article posted... and not the photos of that dude....

I need to be able to sleep at night...

I will wait for Michael's people to respond to the story. I don't think it's right for someone's health issues to be made public. This is not the kine of story you can just ignore. If this Ian person is trying to sell books, then Michael Jackson's camp needs to counter the plan.

really? seeing him out shopping, walking around doesnt disprove this article in anyway for you?

remember this original story was attached to a picture of him in a wheelchair, not any of the latest Zorro like pictures. Michaels camp doesnt have to respond to this guy in any way, responding is putting him over and giving him press he certainly doesnt deserve. Especially if he is releasing a book, dont worry it wont sell....just ask diane dimond how well hers did? LMAO

Michael please sue the HELL outta these bas@#$%#!!! The fan community is sick of facing such insane detractors!

Christmas is right around the corner; Mike doesn't have time to deal with this, or anything like this as a matter of fact.

Hey MJ!! It's LAWSUIT TIME. I personally am sick and tired of these lying clowns spreading nasty, untrue rumors about you....aren't you? Come on, Mike. It's time you stood up and stated exactly how healthy you are and sue the pants off of this jerk.

all i will say is its ok media, he will be back properly soon and then you can have something to write about!!

Sad people!!

Terry

Please move away from the hate and death threats people... whilst I can understand your anger towards this man... making death threats and wishing ill will on him is not productive or pro-active for Michael... and it's not what this thread is about.

dude IS a wank but i do reckon cobain's death was a homicde. too much drugs in his system to allow himself to do what was done.

but this guy is a loser

Back