ALERT ALERT MJ Neverland News [check post #1 for updates]

Re: ALERT ALERT MJ News

I wont beleive it until there is proof that he has sold Nevvy, if he has it means that its the end of an era.

It has brought him good times and recently bad times, he seems happy now so lets move on with michael
into his new life and hopefully a great new beginning

Wasn't it the end of an era on November 18, 2003? :huh:

:lol:

No not really because the ranch wasn't actually sold, and mike hasn't confirmed it so until then its still a rumour

Number ONE this is not OUR blogger. we don'tknow woh this person is and since this isn't an inflammatory post of non-truths, it's not an isse right now.

Number TWO if we wanna talk about nothing personal regarding mike, then this board wouldn't be here

Number THREE if you guys don't want to read this, please don't and don't post comments about invasions of privacy cuz i don't seethose posts in the thread talking about the man's underwear.

i went to the site, i followed what the poster said and it was true, stuff came up and it's official. check the dates, or not if u don't want to.

this looks like someone wanted to give us the info before it was made public and we had a flurry on teh board. gloom and doom, 100 page threads and mass confusion. at least we had a head up, we can contain the matter, and move on. it's not a big deal, it's just a house but some fans are more attatched than others so maybe that's what the poster was referring to.

just calm down, be respectful, and we'll see what happens with this info. is that ok with y'all?:agree:

Impressive...:yes:

Anyway, let's just chill out. We can do this without getting into scuffles.

We'll see how it all goes down tomorrow if anything at all and if nothing changes tomorrow or the week later, then... well, there you have it.

Personal banter between some members has been deleted.

Please stay on topic or even better take it to PM

The same smart arses who think they're funny on here and intentionally stirring trouble by flamming members, will find themselves in the mod que. I don't have the tolerance required to put up with your antics tonight peoples....

oh and Timmy, that's me using the real mod power and none of that fake spray can stuff ;)

oh and another thing, there's nothing wrong with fans feeling a little sad over the sale of Neverland, regardless of "when was the last time MJ actually went there" because it is a change in MJ history for some people... so no need to be getting mean or condescending at some of our community members. Thanks

Personal banter between some members has been deleted.

Please stay on topic or even better take it to PM

The same smart arses who think they're funny on here and intentionally stirring trouble by flamming members, will find themselves in the mod que. I don't have the tolerance required to put up with your antics tonight peoples....

oh and Timmy, that's me using the real mod power and none of that fake spray can stuff ;)

oh and another thing, there's nothing wrong with fans feeling a little sad over the sale of Neverland, regardless of "when was the last time MJ actually went there" because it is a change in MJ history for some people... so no need to be getting mean or condescending at some of our community members. Thanks

Awesome! Thank you.

Calm down dude! Go have some camomile tea or just go to bed. We dont need that bad attitude here!

LOL.

Nah @ justthefacts, it ain't strange that it was called Sycamore. For some reason when I hear that, I keep thinking about what Steve Harvey did when he imitated the angry pastor:

"I'm talking about 1414 Sycamore Road, that's the house that ain't all in order..." :lol:

Well the news has hit the fan in China(I think that is a chinese site)!!! Just a matter of time before those 'loids get it.. I know the The Sun and some of the other papers are going to take this story to a whole other lever..

How do we know that Michael didn't just transfer the deed out of his name and into a corporation he set up (is that even possible, lol)?

Either way, as long as MJ is happy :)

thats what im thinking
as others have said it sounds strange that its reverting to its old name. and that colony are involved. maybe colony finally bought it off him instead of him repaying the loan. but because of the naming etc i think theres more to this than "mj has sold it"

ok it is michaels choice and i respect it but i still feel pain in my heart :cry:

He did the right thing in selling it.
He hasn't lived there in the past 3 years.
He let go of the past, and hopefully, he's looking at the future now.

all I wanna know is where is all that stuff is gonna go?

He use my house as storage for the unreleased material and concert footage LOL

I'm sure all of his stuff is somewhere already. Ready for his new house.

i see that some fans feel somehow mad at neverland and its whole spirit like it was neverland who caused michael all this past trouble. well it wasnt. u shouldnt say f*ck neverland. u should say f*ck sneddon and the devilish arvizos. they destroyed it for everyone. neverland was a magical place out of this world. it will always and forever be in michaels heart. i know it. like some member said thats where michaels heart is. neverland lives in michaels heart now.

an agreement was anounced with colony a good couple of months back so its hardly like hes gotta move his stuff. maybe its staying there as colony have bought it you dont know what the deal is there were talks of hotels and museam and all sorts when they got involved

all I wanna know is where is all that stuff is gonna go?

He use my house as storage for the unreleased material and concert footage LOL

LOL!! I have an extra room where he can store all the video footage from his tours, especially the Victory and Bad tours (because those are the two I got a chance to attend). But I would love to see the rest of them as well. Oh and he can store all his hats as well..lol Heck he can move in until he finds him a place...:D

have to say im very sad if this is true and mj no longer has any connection to the place. not only because those bastards drove him out but because of all the good that place did, the thousands apon thousands who who visited from disabled kids to fans who were given so much joy.the place was all about what is good in this world a little paradise for ppl to escape from whatever they were going through. a apart of mjs legacy and beauty.

u never know colony may keep it as it is and open it up to the public. its not .ike mj sold it to an indivdual as a home. theres something oing on there imo. cause now is the worst time to sell/buy

Last edited:

i just hope it turns into a place where fans come from all over the world to honour michael and remember

I can fully understand why Mr. Jackson would want to sell this property....it probably now only contains bad memories..

@elusive it was but it's a tarnished legacy now. I don't know how it could've been revived. It should tell you something if MJ returned to America in '06 but never bothered to come back to his "property".

And I'm not trying to say f*ck the place but I'm saying, I mean, your place gets raided and torn the f**k up, why go through the brain-staking process of reviving it. Right now, his heart is with his three kids, which REALLY was supposed to be the point of the place after they were born.

have to say im very sad if this is true and mj no longer has any connection to the place. not only because those bastards drove him out but because of all the good that place did, the thousands apon thousands who who visited from disabled kids to fans who were given so much joy.the place was all about what is good in this world a little paradise for ppl to escape from whatever they were going through. a apart of mjs legacy and beauty.

u never know colony may keep it as it is and open it up to the public. its not .ike mj sold it to an indivdual as a home. theres something oing on there imo. cause now is the worst time to sell/buy

exactly thats why i said those sick devils ruined it for everyone :no: i dont wanna think about it coz everytime i do it makes my blood boil. u can actually see smoke coming out of my face lol

Yeah, I agree with you. It hurts to see. But maybe you're right and it's going to be kept as is. We'll see I suppose. It's just the fact that Michael's been driven to the point in which it no longer represents the same thing to him which sucks. It shows how ugly this world can be when they force someone who only wanted to give people something positive in their lives through the place and who has so little to himself as it is to leave it behind and go away from it.

Well, it saddens me to hear this...I think all fans loved that place, Michael more than anyone. But I can understand why he would decide to do so. As long as he's happy, we can only accept what happened :)

Thank you for posting :flowers:

And I'm not trying to say f*ck the place but I'm saying, I mean, your place gets raided and torn the f**k up, why go through the brain-staking process of reviving it. Right now, his heart is with his three kids, which REALLY was supposed to be the point of the place after they were born.

yes i know. that was obviously the easiest thing for him to do. sell the place and move on.
after all its hard for any of us to even begin to imagine how much this has affected him psychologically. its not even conceivable to me. i believe michaels kids were the point of the place after they were born. they were the heart of neverland. i dont think michael would even consider of buying such a place and turning into such a magical dreamy world if he didnt plan to become a father someday. but he decided to continue to keep the gates open for other kids and their families. after all the place was too huge to keep it just for himself and his own kids. the purpose of neverland was to bring joy and happiness in the hearts of as many children as possible.

@elusive it was but it's a tarnished legacy now. I don't know how it could've been revived. It should tell you something if MJ returned to America in '06 but never bothered to come back to his "property".
it was tarnished to the hates not to me or others. of course it tells u something that mj didnt go back but its still very sad when u see what evil can do and how it succeeds over something so good

Back