All Paris Jackson Twitter, formspring and other social media sites [Discussion]

Re: Paris Jackson Takes Aim At Nikki Sixx Over King Of Pop Radio Jibes

I totally agree with the first tweet you posted MJTheKing...

However if Paris' intervention worked to stop his idiotic bashing, YOU GO GURL! :clapping:

Good for Paris! But I hope she doesn't cater to this loser's satisfaction by going on his show....

I'm glad that Paris stood up for her father but she shouldn't accept the invitation.

First he didn't attack Michael as an artist, he attacked him as a person by saying he r...d kids.
Second, he hasn't changed his opinion about Michael, he just said "saying anything about someone's father that passed is hurtful." Well, saying anything is not hurtful, saying what he said is not only hurtful but it's a painful lie.

Besides what comfort does he get about talking & making fun of such horrendous acts. Why people make fun of it? Is it that they have some kind of hidden feelings about it? To me. it's strange that someone will go to those ends to get attention or to get money to put some food on their table.

"She's a class act." Someone teached her manners and that was her father, Michael Jackson. The greatest humanitarian in the whole world. Hope Paris understand he's not thinking anything good about her father.

^^ Completely agree with everything you said...

But don't forget Paris stated that she's a fan of his Music and the band , so that's why she would accept the invitation !

Personally, I don't trust Nikki Sixx. But I'll wait and see what he does from now on where Michael is concerned. Now Nikki knows that Paris could find out if he says any more trash about her father. I hope Nikki doesn't make her have to defend Michael to him on Twitter again.

Paris is too young to be having to defend mj in public against adult haters like this guy - we haven't a clue what she has been told about what mj had to face in the last 16 yrs of his life. She's too young for this, there doesn't seem any protection for her.

Paris is too young to be having to defend mj in public against adult haters like this guy - we haven't a clue what she has been told about what mj had to face in the last 16 yrs of his life. She's too young for this, there doesn't seem any protection for her.

Yeah, she's still a child but as many children when someone attacks their parents they defend them, even if they don't know the true.

Paris is 14 and she lived with her father and if she does some research, I believe she can get an idea of what her father went through.

She's exposing herself to the public and she must know that there're people who have negative ideas about her dad. She has to be prepared for that, it's happening now. And i believe, she better be well informed so she could have arguments based on the true & not based on what she hears from the people around her.

I really wish she'd be more cautious.

Nikki is another dude who jumped into the bandwagon for the millionth time to use Michael's name, bashing him to get publicity and attention from us and non MJ fans because we're talking about it and he clearly got advantage of it...

IMHO, he also got advantage of Paris' kindness to get even more attention.

But don't forget Paris stated that she's a fan of his Music and the band , so that's why she would accept the invitation !

Let's hope she doesn't.

My personal opinion is that if a person makes jokes about children's abused and they are descirptive is because they have some kind of hidden feelings. What kind of person would enjoy those kinds of jokes?

She should be more selective about who she tweets with.

^^What kind of person would enjoy those jokes? Someone with a sick, twisted mind like Nikki's or the ones who agreed with his stamens.

I know people (not everybody, fortunately) love doing jokes on pretty much everything but telling graphic jokes about abused children is something NO ONE MUSTN'T make fun of...

I agree, Paris is exposing herself too much without being cautious but I guess her youth and lack of maturity are causing those things! :sigh:

I don't understand that at all.

She's being the bigger individual and setting the record straight for those who she admires but feels disrespected her father. She's pretty tough for a 14 year old. And I'd rather she confront these people and they're inaccurate statements than just sitting around and letting them say what they please.

Proud of her for sticking up for her Dad, just hope she doesn't appear on this guys show though.

I am glad she stands up for her father. That's what her and her brothers should do. But in no way should she hang out or visit these people on their shows. Some of things he has said about her father is just disgusting. Does she even know the extent of it? He is sorry he got caught and that Michael's 14 year old daughter said something. He will continue to say crap about Michael and I am sorry but she can't believe that all people are good and have good intentions. Unfortuantely all people are not like that. It's bad enough she talked to Oprah.

Omer Bhatti? @RealOBee
U're a grown man who knows very well what u say @nikkisixx u didnt know him but chose to judge. People can see right thru your bullshit.LAME

^^Well said.

It worries me that he wants to invite her on his show. I wouldn't trust him further than I could throw him. That trashy little radio show he's got is technically his territory, so within that platform he could say whatever he wanted not only about her father but about her and her projects also. It could turn out really badly, and seeing as he's showed us his true colours on more than one occasion already, my wariness regarding his intentions is not without justification.

Bravo Omer !

Nikki Sixx ?@NikkiSixx
I apologized & i meant it.I asked @ParisJackson if she wanted to come on @sixxsense to share whats"shes"up too and she excepted.
Retweeted by Paris Jackso?

this is not good

23m Nikki Sixx ?@NikkiSixx
Ps.I NEVER applogies to anybody about anything unless i MEAN it.I learn more about life through mistakes than non mistakes.Have a great day.

He is getting some abusive or nasty tweets from people that makes him apologise:D
I truly hope we don't need to hear about his opinions of Michael ever again.

Perhaps Chris Jericho needs to step in and slap Nikki Sixx around to ensure that he's truly sorry for his ridiculous comments.

23m Nikki Sixx ?@NikkiSixx
Ps.I NEVER applogies to anybody about anything unless i MEAN it.I learn more about life through mistakes than non mistakes.Have a great day.

He is getting some abusive or nasty tweets from people that makes him apologise:D
I truly hope we don't need to hear about his opinions of Michael ever again.

The only thing that bothers me about the fans continuing on with tweets toward N. Sixx, is that it will only antagonize him. I'm afraid he will start lashing out and using Michael's name to do it. The last Twitter war was like that... the more that fans messaged him, the nastier he got. It's best to let a sleeping dog lay.

Paris has done her part and shut him up. I so wish that the fans wouldn't throw fuel on the fire again. :(

Yeah, it'd the most reasonable think, to stop and let Sixx alone to not inflate his ego more but I'm worried she indeed accepted his invitation to go to his radio show which his territory... :no:, I don't like it....

Nikki Sixx ?@NikkiSixx
I apologized & i meant it.I asked @ParisJackson if she wanted to come on @sixxsense to share whats"shes"up too and she excepted.

Back