All Paris Jackson Twitter, formspring and other social media sites [Discussion]

Re: Paris Jackson Takes Aim At Nikki Sixx Over King Of Pop Radio Jibes

Nikki Sixx ?@NikkiSixx
I apologized & i meant it.I asked @ParisJackson if she wanted to come on @sixxsense to share whats"shes"up too and she excepted.

....not the sharpest tool in the shed is he?

Nikki Sixx ?@NikkiSixx Ps.I NEVER applogies to anybody about anything unless i MEAN it.I learn more about life through mistakes than non mistakes.Have a great day.

Awesome of her to go after this fool, but in no way should she go on his show.

It would just be her again rewarding a known hater of her father.

Can you imagine what his callers would say to her? Yeesh...

i don't think she knows the extent of his bashing other than what she has heard on radio the other day

She doesn't take into account pieces of advice from her followers on twitter, does she?
There's no use if we try to warn her, isn't it!? :girl_sigh:

^^ I see your point but he's precisely taking advantage of that situation...

Mrs Jackson will Nip it in the Bud!

Maybe this is somewhat about winning over haters of her dad...one at a time.

Perhaps she is trying to be sensitive to any situations, when they avail themselves, to cause a hater to rethink.

In most cases of haters, are they not, when judging and hating on someone, often making that person into something more one dimensional, and they dehumanize them as well. Paris might feel she can do what little she can to change that kind of thinking towards her dad by showing a hater how she, the one they are interacting with, is a real-live 3 dimensional daughter of a once-real-live, 3 dimensional, and very loving engaged father, and most important to get across, a very decent, giving human being.

I just think she saw an opportunity to either hate this guy back with a vengence, or talk reasonably with him while calling him out, then choosing to take the higher ground by publically accepting his apology. And then, in turn, possibly getting this hater to re-evaluate his actions and his judgements.

Her accepting to go on his show may be a part of this. She loves her dad, and his reputation would certainly matter to her, and if she could do anything to bless him and his memory, I think this girl of his would do it.

Age 14, huh? Wow.

Regardless, we do not know at this point if the interview will actually go foward. So I say, let's sit tight. :)

Jo ? ?@Jo_Justice4MJ
@NikkiSixx @ParisJackson @sixxsense Nobody is saying you didn't mean it but us MJ fans do not like your 'dream' FaceBook post!

Nikki Sixx ?@NikkiSixx
@Jo_Justice4MJ @ParisJackson @sixxsense REMOVED it

If she goes on his show it will be rewarding him and his behavior. It's wrong. His opinions about Michael won't miraculously change. I highly doubt that Oprah thinks any different of Michael and she has talked to Paris twice and others in his family.

Not everyone will like Michael or his music. That's fine but there are people who just crossed the line with their comments. They didn't know Michael at all. If someone ever talked about someone in my family in a vile way I would not give them the time of day. Who's next Bashir, Dimond, Simmons etc? This guy is probably enjoying all of this right now. He can say what he wants about Michael but somehow get one of his children on his show and you know he doesn't care about Paris. She is being used and I don't know why this is acceptable.

Jo ? ?@Jo_Justice4MJ
@NikkiSixx @ParisJackson @sixxsense Nobody is saying you didn't mean it but us MJ fans do not like your 'dream' FaceBook post!

Nikki Sixx ?@NikkiSixx
@Jo_Justice4MJ @ParisJackson @sixxsense REMOVED it

I don't get it.... what "dream" FaceBook post?? And I'm assuming he removed it?

I remember the media commenting about why would Michael, an adult, befriended young kids. Now the media doesn't comment about why this guy, an older man, would "pm" a 14 yr girl.
I believe this guy, aside from being a jealous & ignorant, doesn't have any sinister intentions either. But why it was always Michael the one who had to be put down when others do the same thing & worst? I really don't understand that.

^^That's so true maral, it's only creepy and sinister when Michael has contact or befriends with children but other people, no one says a thing... :angry:

I guess Omer isn't in touch with them after all to warn Paris...

That guy isn't sorry. He just apologized because he was called out by a 14 year old. Paris needs to stay away from people like this. She is tough but seems to be very forgiving and compassionate. She's just like her dad in that way. Sees the good in everybody, even ones who could potentially hurt or have hurt them. I just hope she doesn't let anybody take advantage of her, ever. Michael was a bit naive at times and placed himself in vulnerable positions with people (though he definitely did not deserve the mistreatment at all) and I just hope Paris doesn't fall into other people's traps. Not everybody is good and not everybody is true or real.

And I love that she stands up for Michael. If not the fans, who else will do it? She truly is admirable. She's a great little girl and her dad is to thank for that. Proof she was raised by a wonderful dad. He would be so proud.

And I love that she stands up for Michael. If not the fans, who else will do it? She truly is admirable. She's a great little girl and her dad is to thank for that. Proof she was raised by a wonderful dad. He would be so proud.
It really is great to see.

I think we should not read so much into Paris every move. She is 14 and it’s not that serious. We know she practically worships her father so she shouldn’t have to walk around wearing a badge 24/7 saying “I’m on Michael’s side” to prove her love for her dad. Honestly I read criticism of this child daily on FB and other MJ sites. My concern is if she is getting this much disapproval now what will happen to her one day when she really makes a mistake like all humans do? Will she be pounced on by her father’s fans and torn apart by a pack of hungry wolves? It scares me to think about especially in light of what happened to her father. It would be beyond tragic for her fathers fans to do the same thing to his daughter.

It scares me to think about especially in light of what happened to her father. It would be beyond tragic for her fathers fans to do the same thing to his daughter.
This is why fans are being so overprotective. We don't want what happened to her father to happen to her. We of all fans know what can happen when a bad call is made.

It's fine if she's likes Motley Crue's music, I admit I do, but you can't help but fear what if she was actually that fooled by Nikki's niceness.

This is why fans are being so overprotective. We don't want what happened to her father to happen to her. We of all fans know what can happen when a bad call is made.

It's fine if she's likes Motley Crue's music, I admit I do, but you can't help but fear what if she was actually that fooled by Nikki's niceness.

I understand your concern but I think its a good sign that Nikki did take down the link after Paris confronted him. I don't forgive him but I think Paris may have shamed him.

I just think it would be wise if she was a little more low key like her brothers especially Prince. I think he knows exactly how his father was treated. She is only 14 and we hear so much about her. I know she wants to be an actress but things will come in due time with that. I think in life we all have to keep our guard up and protect ourselves with things.

I understand your concern but I think its a good sign that Nikki did take down the link after Paris confronted him. I don't forgive him but I think Paris may have shamed him.

I think so too. Paris may have made him to think that when he is mocking Michael, there is Michael's family who has to listen his rant, also perhaps it made him think seriously if Michael is what he thinks he is.

marebear;3666286 said:
I just think it would be wise if she was a little more low key like her brothers especially Prince. I think he knows exactly how his father was treated. She is only 14 and we hear so much about her. I know she wants to be an actress but things will come in due time with that. I think in life we all have to keep our guard up and protect ourselves with things.

I agree but in my way of thinking it may be true that it is wiser for Paris to be more low-key but her personality doesn’t seem to be the low-key kind (Nothing wrong with that). It’s not fair to compare her to her brothers because each of Michael’s three children has their own unique personality traits. In addition not many 14 year olds are very wise and truthfully speaking neither are many 24 year olds for that matter. Paris will make her share of mistakes and so will her brothers. All we can do is wish them our best and pray for them (if we believe in the power of prayer). Personally I plan to love all three of them along with their different personality traits just like I did their father flaws and all.

Victory22;3666392 said:
I agree but in my way of thinking it may be true that it is wiser for Paris to be more low-key but her personality doesn’t seem to be the low-key kind (Nothing wrong with that). It’s not fair to compare her to her brothers because each of Michael’s three children has their own unique personality traits. In addition not many 14 year olds are very wise and truthfully speaking neither are many 24 year olds for that matter. Paris will make her share of mistakes and so will her brothers. All we can do is wish them our best and pray for them (if we believe in the power of prayer). Personally I plan to love all three of them along with their different personality traits just like I did their father flaws and all.

I know they are all different people but they are still children. When they are adults it will be a different story and they will be responsible for their own lives and what they do. I just like Prince's approach better.

Paris changed her twitter background from Chris Brown to that guy's band. I don't like her behaviour.

https://twitter.com/#!/ParisJackson

Motley Crue? Ewww! They were never any good at all. They and the whole LA glam rock bands were stupid and sucked. Motley Crue were the biggest posers at the time. All of those glam rock bands were too, but Motley Crue were the ultimate posers.

Which reminded me of this... lmao!

[youtube]N21nxVLbJo8[/youtube]

0:30

Last edited:
Back