All Paris Jackson Twitter, formspring and other social media sites [Discussion]

Re: Paris Jackson Takes Aim At Nikki Sixx Over King Of Pop Radio Jibes

Motley Crue? Ewww! They were never any good at all. They and the whole LA glam rock bands were stupid and sucked. Motley Crue were the biggest posers at the time. All of those glam rock bands were too, but Motley Crue were the ultimate posers.

Well, there is a difference between "they were never any good at all" and "I don't like their music". I don't like their music either, by my taste is clearly different from Paris'.

Well, there is a difference between "they were never any good at all" and "I don't like their music". I don't like their music either, by my taste is clearly different from Paris'.

What are you talking about? Of course people have different taste in music and like certain artists/bands that others find ridiculous and awful. Some might like Justin Bieber, some might like Nikki Minaj or whatever it is the kids are listening to these days, and some might like Motley Crue... but that doesn't mean those artists/bands are actually good. I mean, come on...

And yeah, I know it's completely subjective, but seriously... Motley Crue?

Btw, I'm not judging Paris for liking them. I'm just expressing how much I dislike Motley Crue. For all I'm concerned, she can listen to whatever band/artist she wants, regardless of how awful (I think) they are.

What are you talking about? Of course people have different taste in music and like certain artists/bands that others find ridiculous and awful. Some might like Justin Bieber, some might like Nikki Minaj or whatever it is the kids are listening to these days, and some might like Motley Crue... but that doesn't mean those artists/bands are actually good. I mean, come on...

And here we strongly disagree. Let's leave it like that, shall we?

I may have apologized, but I still can't trust him, he still a punk @$$ junkie to me. I'd advise Paris to not go to his concert at all.

Motley Crue? Ewww! They were never any good at all. They and the whole LA glam rock bands were stupid and sucked. Motley Crue were the biggest posers at the time. All of those glam rock bands were too, but Motley Crue were the ultimate posers.

Which reminded me of this... lmao!

[youtube]N21nxVLbJo8[/youtube]

0:30

I agree with Lars, :lmao: Glam bands ruined Metal!

I just feel the need to tweet Paris this: No one can change that miraculously fast the opinions someone like Nikki Sixx said about your dad. He never apologized for all the horrible and untrue stuff he said about MJ, he just apologized to you when you found out. You're free to do whatever you want, I sincerely tell you, (I'm judging)if I were you I wouldn't go to the show of a Michael Jackson hater.

:sigh:

I agree with Lars, :lmao: Glam bands ruined Metal!

Thank you!

Also, the little excerpt is taken from this documentary:

[youtube]JAFGIsIkwWA[/youtube]

For some reason I can't find the whole thing, which is really strange cuz I just watched it a couple of weeks ago again on youtube and now it's gone.

Anyway, it's really great/funny/interesting. Worth watching... if you can find it, that is. :lol:

EDIT: Found it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdcejoVHCqI

Last edited:

I'm wondering how her family is reacting to her actions. o_O

T.N.A.;3666669 said:
Thank you!

Also, the little excerpt is taken from this documentary:

[youtube]JAFGIsIkwWA[/youtube]

For some reason I can't find the whole thing, which is really strange cuz I just watched it a couple of weeks ago again on youtube and now it's gone.

Anyway, it's really great/funny/interesting. Worth watching... if you can find it, that is. :lol:

EDIT: Found it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdcejoVHCqI

I do remember that documentary. I saw it on vh1 2 or 3 years ago. Pretty interesting to watch but what I didn't like that much is when they talke about Poison, Mötley and the last part because the current "metal bands" don't even sound heavy.

I don't have anything against on how those glam bands wear make up, their clothing, etc, in fact, I'm against gay sterotypes among them but their music, their lyrics. Those 2 stuff are what really bothers me on glam...

I bet the family doesn't even know, Paris seems so unprotected and unsupervised...

Last edited:

Maybe the whole talk about Paris doing interview with NS is just a Hollywood talk, they say that they do an interview but it never happen?I personally cannot see the interview happening. What they are going to talk? Paris can promote her movie only so much, but after that? On Oprah and Ellen, they have talked about Michael and her memories of him, I doubt Nikki would talk about her daddy or say anything nasty about Michael when Paris is there. If he does that, he can say goodbye to his radio career then. There would be an uproar if he makes Paris uncomfortable, people don't like to see children to be bullied or abused, no matter what they themselves think of her father.

I doubt Nikki would talk about her daddy or say anything nasty about Michael when Paris is there. If he does that, he can say goodbye to his radio career then. There would be an uproar if he makes Paris uncomfortable, people don't like to see children to be bullied or abused, no matter what they themselves think of her father.
You think so? I think most wouldn't care. The media that backs Nikki Sixx and his audience hates anything MJ, so most of them sure as hell wouldn't call Nikki out on anything. I think most will just ask the obvious elephant in the room question which is, why was she on his show in the place.

AngieJ;3667318 said:
You think so? I think most wouldn't care. The media that backs Nikki Sixx and his audience hates anything MJ, so most of them sure as hell wouldn't call Nikki out on anything. I think most will just ask the obvious elephant in the room question which is, why was she on his show in the place.

I disagree and I think if Nikki attacks MJ’s daughter it will go viral! Everyone in entertainment plus the general public would eat him alive. Remember what happened when Kanye West took the mic away from 18 year old Taylor Swift? Even the President of the United States called him out!

Victory22;3667402 said:
I disagree and I think if Nikki attacks MJ’s daughter it will go viral! Everyone in entertainment plus the general public would eat him alive. Remember what happened when Kanye West took the mic away from 18 year old Taylor Swift? Even the President of the United States called him out!
But Paris would willingly be appearing on this guy's show who everyone already knows hates her father and his audience hates MJ. What else do you expect is going to happen? He might get some crap, but we all know The Howard Sterns and Rolling Stone type media would have his back. There's such a nastiness to celeb kids who are famewhores out there.

Sadly, I predict MJ's kids will be like MJ where no one will care when they start getting mistreated by the media. You see what's going on with Bobbi Kristina. Who spoke up for her when Fox News called her names?

AngieJ;3668083 said:
But Paris would willingly be appearing on this guy's show who everyone already knows hates her father and his audience hates MJ. What else do you expect is going to happen? He might get some crap, but we all know The Howard Sterns and Rolling Stone type media would have his back. There's such a nastiness to celeb kids who are famewhores out there.

Sadly, I predict MJ's kids will be like MJ where no one will care when they start getting mistreated by the media. You see what's going on with Bobbi Kristina. Who spoke up for her when Fox News called her names?

I think Paris appearing on this jerks program are slim to none first of all and second Paris is 14 years old. Bobbie Kristina is 19 not that it makes her fair game but the circumstances are different. I don’t think even slime like Nikki and Stern would take a chance on attacking a child. Third I wouldn't classify Paris as a " celeb kid who is a famewhores". The girl seems to speak from her heart like her dad. She wants to be an actress but I don't see anything wrong with that.

There are plenty of radio host out there that are fired or suspended for improper talk of the quests, their families or other issues.
Justin Bieber was on radio (can't remember the name) and the host made a comment about his mother. The host was suspended.
LA radio host was suspended for calling Whitney Houston crack.....
I don't bother posting all the examples as there are so many of them.

We have no idea if Paris is going to even appear on the show, so there is no point to get upset over something that hasn't even happen yet.

Victory22;3668154 said:
I think Paris appearing on this jerks program are slim to none first of all and second Paris is 14 years old. Bobbie Kristina is 19 not that it makes her fair game but the circumstances are different. I don’t think even slime like Nikki and Stern would take a chance on attacking a child. Third I wouldn't classify Paris as a " celeb kid who is a famewhores". The girl seems to speak from her heart like her dad. She wants to be an actress but I don't see anything wrong with that.

No No, I don't at all see her as a famewhore, but if Nikki Sixx were to go there infront of her about her father, I see most of the public not really caring about what he said because alot of them will just say "Well if she wasn't such a famewhore, she would have known not to go anywhere near his show. I only say this because everywhere you look, that is how celeb kids who are too much in the spotlight are spoken about. That's why I hope Paris is careful with this whole media thing.

And Bubs as we saw with MJ when he was alive, these pricks can cross that line and nothing will happen to them. That's just how it was and will forever be when it comes to MJ and now his kids. If media darling Lisa Marie can at times get stupid things said to her about her father in a couple of her radio interviews and just recently have hosts say something stupid about her father (in which she did hang up on), surely Paris will also. But yeah this is all moot because even the dumbest team on earth would know not to allow MJ's daughter on his show.

It's one thing to stand up for her dad but it's another thing to go on his show when as people say he hates Michael and his audience too. Just standing up to him the way she did was enough and got the point across.

Why would she, having the most talented artist EVER for a dad, want to be a fan of Motley Crue? *barf*

"I'm nikki sixx of motley crue" LMAO who? man, I think she should STAY AWAY from that sick dude.. I never did like him anyway, and to hell with what he thinks, he's now a radio-host because there's nothing else he could be good at than using others to gain attention :bs

Sorry comments like that can never be apoligized for becausevthey should have never been to said

Paris has a lot of her father's toughness about her. As strong as Michael was for Civil Rights and a proud black man, Paris will carry that legacy within her and stand up for what is right. She'll be an advocate for the underprivileged, the innocent, help her fellow man and make the world a better place. The way Michael raised his 3 children just shows he was a man of his word, letting children have a wonderful childhood so they can make our worldwide community a breath of fresh air, where love prevails because all you need is love!

Besides, when I think of Motley Crue I think of Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee and their divorce, how the other was blaming the other for getting a Venereal Disease. Was kind of nasty!

Nope, for being 14, a teenager, Michael could have never asked for a better spokesperson to carry on his legacy than his daughter, Paris. Go girl power!

I used to be a HUGE Mötley Crüe fan. That ended last summer when Nikki went on his MJ hate tirade and called MJ fans "sheeps with low IQ's" on Twitter. I confronted him about it and said that Mötley Crüe had many fans who were also MJ fans and we did not appreciate being called names just because we happened to be MJ fans as well. He actually replied to me but the answer had nothing at all to do with what I said. Then after he had replied me he went on to retweet hateful tweets his fans hade made against MJ and I tweeted him the MJ quote "I've been an artist most of my life and I have never trashed talked a fellow artist. Great artists don't do that". After tweeting him that he blocked me.

I no longer have any respect for him and I stopped supporting him that same day he blocked me. Obviously his fans mean nothing to him where as the fans meant everything to Michael.

I did tweet Paris and warned her about him, but I don't know if she read my tweets. I also told her that he blocked MJ fans on Twitter (he blocked many other fans than me)

I really hope she never goes on his show. He's not sorry for what he said, he only apologised to get her on his show so he can have good ratings. I hope she can see through that.

ScaredOfTheMoon;3681229 said:
I used to be a HUGE Mötley Crüe fan. That ended last summer when Nikki went on his MJ hate tirade and called MJ fans "sheeps with low IQ's" on Twitter.

Funny coming from someone who can't spell worth a damn.

I really hope she never goes on his show. He's not sorry for what he said, he only apologised to get her on his show so he can have good ratings. I hope she can see through that.

I agree. I think Nikki only apologized because he knew who's daughter Paris is and that she is also a Motley Crew fan. But I still think the apology was not sincere. Why did he call what he said about Michael his sense of humor and sarcasm? Nobody says nasty things like that unless they really mean what they say. What he said about Michael was just outright hate, in my opinion. I mean, look at how mad and insulting he got at MJ fans last summer when they called him out for this. I hope she never goes on his show.

The only thing Nikki Sixx loves is himself, I see that now. He hates everyone who is more succesful than himself. He hates Michael because Michael got more attention in death than Nikki Sixx does in life.

Don't care to know what Nikki Sixx said. Proud of Paris intelligent response.

Same here.
I almost wish Paris would re-direct her huge amount of talent and people skills to something other that show business. I know some may disagree but I can see her running the MJ empire with P & B as a sharp attorney.

Paris Jackson Reveals Amazing Photo Shrine To Late Father

It's been a tough time for the Jackson clan lately, what with numerous inter-family feuds and debate over the validity of Michael Jackson's will. However, Michael Jackson's daughter Paris seems to have anchored herself with a positive focus. The 14-year-old recently created a enormous shrine of images of her late father, which she posted up on her bedroom wall.
pariswall.jpg

Paris displayed her extensive collage on Twitter--containing dozens of photos from all stages of the King of Pop's life, and centered by a dramatic black-and-white portrait directly over her bed's headboard. She noted that it took her three hours to complete.
Apparently, some fans considered Paris's work to be a bit over-the-top, but Michael's adoring only daughter doesn't care what anyone thinks of her work."Someone commented on my pic saying "obsessed much?'" she noted on Twitter. "Yeaa u better believe it...a whole wall of his pics is the LEAST i could do."
Paris drew headlines last month when she angrily confronted her extended clan over the whereabouts of her grandmother and guardian, Katherine Jackson. The Jackson matriarch--who along with Paris and her siblings is the named beneficiary of Michael Jackson's estate--temporarily lost custody of Paris and her brothers when she was reported missing last month, only to be discovered that she was actually vacationing at an Arizona spa.

pariscrue.jpg

http://music.yahoo.com/blogs/stop-t...ls-amazing-photo-shrine-father-165736757.html

Re: Paris Jackson Reveals Amazing Photo Shrine To Late Father

The idiot who tweeted "obsessive much" is out of order. Who does he/she thinks Paris is--a fan? This man was her dad, and if she wants to make a huge wall of her father's photos, she has that right. Some collectors probably have more Michael related material in their house.

I like what she did. She is saying look daddy, I think about you; I love you; I am proud of you; and this is how I make up to you for all the nastiness your siblings are doing right now.

I wonder if she has any later Michael pictures up--from 2006 to 09.

Back