Awwww, Blanket holding a daddy doll

Re: Did anyone else notice Blanket holding that doll.....?

Aww Blanket ... I didn't even notice the doll ... that is so sweet. My heart goes out to those children ...

Blanket is so adorabl. There was a moment when everyone had stood up to applaud what Rev. Sharpton had said and Blanket stood up but Prince did not and then Blanket turned to Prince as if to say "was I supposed to stand up?" looking as if he needed approval from his big brother. Then Prince stood up. I thought that was so touching...

Gorgeous kids. You can tell they are beautiful inside as well as outside.

'Blanket' always look so sad, he has the look of his daddy, those beautiful sad eyes and shy.

Yes, those beautiful and sad eyes... I miss Michael's eyes so much. :cry:

Gosh, that was so beautiful :cry:

Every time I remember them at the memorial or see them I get tears in my eyes, this hurts so damn much! :cry:

Lord, protect those children, they are your most beautiful Angel's most beloved treasure :cry:

anyone else notice Prince watching over Paris and Blanket a lot of the time, he seems really protective over them. What a true big brother.

I was STUNNED to see blanket. I havent seen him since he was a little baby and my god, he looks so much like Michael. What a little angel. All 3 of them are wonderful - Im so proud of Michael :) He raised fantastic kids. Lets hope the media leaves them the hell alone!

I cry EACH AND EVERY time a see a photo of them. It breaks my heart to even imagine their pain :cry:

Paris will indeed defend her father like a lioness, she is so strong. If I remember well, many people have said in the past that she loves him madly and never leaves his side.

I only saw the doll Blanket was holding on the forum... God, that was so incredibly adorable!!! I know this may not sound right at the moment, but I would have given my life at any time to spare these children's pain and let their daddy live :cry: No matter how much I try, I can't understand why this had to happen :cry:

Could someone direct me to a link/site with photos from the memorial? I'd be ever so grateful.

here's a lot of pictures of the children. but be sure to have a tissue!

Blanket looks like he's really scared..

Hes cute !
but can we post picture of kids with no mask here ? Momma said no in sticky thread

Hes cute !
but can we post picture of kids with no mask here ? Momma said no in sticky thread

true but i think everyone knows what they look like now!

If katherine is ok with them appearing on live TV in front of 2 billion people with no masks i think she'd approve of pics being posted on here

^ Yepp, I wanted to say the same thing. The family approved of them appearing in front of billions of people, it should be ok here as well.

Very, very, very beautiful pictures.

But it did make me feel a bit like I was a peeping Tom, looking at pictures of them in what must be such an emotional time :(

It was great to finally see them clearly but I wish so much it wouldn't have been due to this occasion.

Oh, Blanket. Seeing his face after Paris' speech. :no:

I don't like clicking links... could you please post the pic here? Anyone? I want to see lil' Blanket.

And yet you have a link in your signature. :)

On another note, did anyone notice Prince chewing throughout the service - he must have had the worlds largest piece of gum - like many kids his age LOL!

Blacket is a mini Michael Jackson, he really looks like Michael. Michael did a an amazing job bringing up his 3 beautiful children, and his lives on through Prince, Paris and Blanket who have his genes.

I noticed the doll, too..
These three children are so adorable, I have no words.. It was touching to see how Janet and others were comforting them, they're definitely taken good care of by the Jacksons..
My prayers are with them to be strong.. their daddy's legacy will live forever.

Back