Awwww, Blanket holding a daddy doll

Blanket is the most adorable kid I've ever seen :cry: I feel so bad for them.. God bless.

The pictures are allowed because the family approved their public appearence. That will in fact be limited to only photos from approved appearances.

Awww I used to have that doll (it sang Black or White) and took it everywhere with me. Poor kids :(
Blanket reminds me of Michael so much.

Last edited:
All three are so sweet and beautiful, Blanket is so cute and seems shy, which reminds me of people always saying how shy Michael was. Bless them.

Blacket is a mini Michael Jackson, he really looks like Michael. Michael did a an amazing job bringing up his 3 beautiful children, and his lives on through Prince, Paris and Blanket who have his genes.

Indeed, he is. When first I saw Blanket's profile as a younger child, I was astounded by how much it reminded me of his dad. And his eyes, don't tell me those aren't Michael's eyes! His very essence just seems so MJ.

Michael's children seem like wonderful, caring, well-adjusted people. I can't wait to see what they will contribute to the world.

Michael, you should be proud.

Re: Did anyone else notice Blanket holding that doll.....?

I love the way Paris is holding Blankets hand. She's so strong. They all are.
My heart goes out to the kids. God bless them.

Blanket looks so scared:( I think it's because the overwhelming attention they get. Michael always protected them against that. Must be so hard for them..

And yet you have a link in your signature. :)

On another note, did anyone notice Prince chewing throughout the service - he must have had the worlds largest piece of gum - like many kids his age LOL!

D'you think he was chewing Big Red? :lol:

they all have Michaels eyes

Couldnt help but think Blanket looked a little bit lost..the other 2 are old enough to understand what was going on but he might still be too young to comprehend it all. .

Still I think it was right for them to go through yesterday and be together as a grieving family, to exclude the kids wouldn't have been right. I think kids can be more resilient in dealing with loss than adults.

bless, Blanket is so cute.

The kids seem so strong, Michael would be so proud of their strength yesterday.

I'm still a bit raw from it all...but I totally agree with you. MIchael taught his children well. They stood strong and he would be proud of them today. Paris really tore me up ...I think she tore everyone, every mother out there up ...media, fan, stranger alike.

Paris began her first chapter in her HIStory.

:(

little Michael doll, haha:D

Aww I love him so much! Blankets too cute :happy:

he look so much like Michael it's scary! Hehe.
He's wearing White socks with black loafers.... OMG

Mini Michael

While Prince and Paris may not be Michael's biological children, Blanket (Michael II as I will now choose to call him because that is his name and I think he deserves this) is definitely Michael's son. It is all evident in his eyes which are definitely like his dad's.

I despair sometimes.

Now is not the time to be questioning Michaels biological parenting of Prince and Paris, why would you even say such a thing, you obviously read too much tabloid fodder.

Blanket did look scared and confused. Not only because of all the attention and pain, but at the same time, I don't know how much he's aware of the situation :no:

I have to admit, I'm a bit scared... He is very young and didn't get to spend so much time with Michael (compared to the other 2 kids), I just hope his memories of his father won't fade away in time :(
I know these kids love their father to death, but the Jackson family will also have to work on keeping Michael's memory and legacy alive!

Bless them, I wish I could take away their pain :cry:

Blanket was so cute and shy, Paris has so much dignity. But I confess I didn't like very much Prince eating all the time during the memorial

Blanket is the NEXT Michael Jackson :wild:

The way he stands and all; The magic will go on :clapping:

Michael = Forever!

Blanket is the NEXT Michael Jackson :wild:

The way he stands and all; The magic will go on :clapping:

Michael = Forever!
thats what mark lester said. he said blanket would dance with mj and he can do the moonwalk

D'you think he was chewing Big Red? :lol:

Certainly not - too much cinnamon! :lol

I'm sure it would have been MJ gum - but since it came out in like 1984 it would have required all the effort!

MichaelJacksonBubbleGum.jpg

Awww very cute! :wub:

I want a doll like Blanket's

Check ebay. There are 2 versions.. singing and non singing.. From the looks it seems to me Blanket had a none singing one in his hands. For the singing version you also have a extra set of Bad, with costume and the song.

The prices are over the top now though.

Back