Book: Remember the Time: Protecting Michael Jackson in His Final Days / Review @pg8

^^Well she could have an idea of what type of person he was from listening to his words/ideas, watching what he did, looking at what he created. Most people use this criteria to figure out people and you do get a glimpse of the type of person. Of course you will not know everything about the person, but you do get some clues.

Even if that's true if you listen to some of his music and think you know him through that. Nothing said on that book should not shock you. Especially the girlfriend thing

what was their impression of Grace ?

They didn't mention her name too often, only few times and it wasn't anything important.

Raymone B was the only one who was talked a more than others, and don't blame them. Seemingly she was screwing over Michael and others. No wonder, she pleaded guilty in June 2011 to two counts of failing to file tax returns, and cheating the government out of at least $200,000.

I wonder what is the total she cheated out from MJ, including charging from hotel room in which she didn't stay, renting a condo on MJ money which he wasn't aware of, didn't pay MJ's taxes, didn't pay people's salaries, but she got paid because she paid for herself.

They didn't mention her name too often, only few times and it wasn't anything important.

Raymone B was the only one who was talked a more than others, and don't blame them. Seemingly she was screwing over Michael and others. No wonder, she pleaded guilty in June 2011 to two counts of failing to file tax returns, and cheating the government out of at least $200,000.

I wonder what is the total she cheated out from MJ, including charging from hotel room in which she didn't stay, renting a condo on MJ money which he wasn't aware of, didn't pay MJ's taxes, didn't pay people's salaries, but she got paid because she paid for herself.

When the IRS went after her they found she had 1.3 mil in her banks accounts. Just saying

I haven't read the book and don't plan to waste money on that. Even if it was for free online, even then I doubt I would read it. For me it was enough to hear the review of the book not wanting to read it or to trust it. Is incredible how many fans so easily are eager to believe in what is written there. I would say MJ was not that type of person they want people to believe he was in this book, some things are just not in his nature or were just misinterpreted.

If this is what your intuition tells you, trust your intuition.

I finished it last night. Kenny Ortega's email (his description of Michael's physical/mental health) always gets to me, along with the tremendous outpouring of love for him after his passing. :cry:

It's a fascinating insight into how, why, when, and where Bill and Javon worked for Michael; yet another perspective from individuals who knew him closely for a time.

And what a great first sentence at the start of the book. Just my :2cents:...

Mmmmmm..... Michael would love this stuff!:chef:

TabascoPopcorn.gif-450580-Google-Chrome_2013-01-11_06-54-35.png

Mmmmmm..... Michael would love this stuff!:chef:

TabascoPopcorn.gif-450580-Google-Chrome_2013-01-11_06-54-35.png

It was spray butter and tabasco that he liked, so he would have loved this one :chef:
2301%20-%20Butter%20Popcorn%20Tabasco.jpg

michaeljackson&lisamarie, they did mention the movies names but I have forgotten what was the names other than Spiderman.

It was spray butter and tabasco that he liked, so he would have loved this one :chef:
2301%20-%20Butter%20Popcorn%20Tabasco.jpg

michaeljackson&lisamarie, they did mention the movies names but I have forgotten what was the names other than Spiderman.

I need to look for this stuff the next time I'm in the store and give it a try. Or just buy a bottle of Tabasco. That sauce is extremely popular here in the U.S. It comes in various flavors. Some people are so obsessed with it, they carry their own little bottles around with them to put on their food wherever they go. Michael had a whole pantry full of it, so he was one of them. ;)

I need to look for this stuff the next time I'm in the store and give it a try. Or just buy a bottle of Tabasco. That sauce is extremely popular here in the U.S. It comes in various flavors. Some people are so obsessed with it, they carry their own little bottles around with them to put on their food wherever they go. Michael had a whole pantry full of it, so he was one of them. ;)

Check this out in 1 minute mark

I'm getting more and more curious about secrets of tabasco:giggle:

Check this out in 1 minute mark

I'm getting more and more curious about secrets of tabasco:giggle:

Oh, wow! So, Quincy is one of those Tabasco bottle carrying people too. Interesting. :)

I've seen the little bottle sets for sale in the store. They are small enough to fit in a purse or pocket.

Some people are addicted to this stuff. I saw a documentary on TV once where they showed how they make it and where the peppers come from. They age it for three years. It's pretty interesting. http://www.tabasco.com/tabasco-products/how-its-made/making-original-tabasco-sauce/

I haven't read the book and don't plan to waste money on that. Even if it was for free online, even then I doubt I would read it. For me it was enough to hear the review of the book not wanting to read it or to trust it. Is incredible how many fans so easily are eager to believe in what is written there. I would say MJ was not that type of person they want people to believe he was in this book, some things are just not in his nature or were just misinterpreted.

You haven't read the book, yet you are so quick and eager to condemn it.

Also, you haven't read the book and you say that he was misinterpreted/misrepresented and that the events that took place are "not in his nature". How would you know if you haven't read the book?

You also say you read a review that made you not want to read it. Why base your own opinion of the book on somebody else's review? Why not read the book for yourself and draw up your own conclusions? Maybe you still won't like it, and that's fine. But at least you will be able to base that on your own opinion knowing you read it, and not on the opinion of somebody else who read it. Some reviews can be extremely biased, so at least for me personally, I take them with a grain of salt. I use them as a "guide", but if I want to know if I'll like a book, a movie, whatever, I'll read/watch it and come to my own conclusion. If my decisions were based off of what other people said or thought... that wouldn't say much for me.

I'm not saying you're wrong in you're thinking. If this book doesn't sit right with you, that's fine. I'm not trying to convince you otherwise. All I am saying is don't let somebody else make up your mind for you- from me, that is what it sounds like you are doing. That you are judging this book based on what somebody else has said. If, however, you actually have solid reasons why you do not support this book then hey... more power to you.

---------------

To the hotcorn topic... what kind of spray butter? Does it have to be a specific kind? Silly question, I know, but details are important :D

Y
To the hotcorn topic... what kind of spray butter? Does it have to be a specific kind? Silly question, I know, but details are important :D

Would it be something like this, butter for popcorn
1314647068678-489863473.jpeg

This popcorn issue is too funny. Am I the only person who never had spray butter on their popcorn, unless that liquid they put on the popcorn in the cinema is called spray butter? Basically at home I grew up with mom actually popping the corn in the pot and then you sprinkle some slat on it. Even now I make it like that because I like to hear the popping noise it makes, and I have fooled myself into thinking it tastes better than the packaged version. I guess this is way old school since we now have microwaves to do the job. What amazes me is that I never came across people who put pepper on their popcorn and I am in other people's homes every day. My eyes never even spotted those packages above. Anyway I never heard of nutellia (spelling) until Qbee explained it to me this year, and right after she explained it I began to see the thing in the supermarket, so I guess my eyes are not a good judge of what is in the market place.

Popcorn with hot butter
[video=youtube_share;DBYjZTdrJlA]http://youtu.be/DBYjZTdrJlA[/video]

I use salt to mine.
The only butter is in the pot before I pour popcorn in it.
But I don´t eat popcorn often.

MIST;4028798 said:
Popcorn with hot butter
[video=youtube_share;DBYjZTdrJlA]http://youtu.be/DBYjZTdrJlA[/video]

I use salt to mine.
The only butter is in the pot before I pour popcorn in it.
But I don´t eat popcorn often.

Hey I found a soulmate!!! Yeah that's how it was done, with oil or butter in the pot to make it pop then you add that salt. Now I am going to pay attention to the shelves where they have popcorn in the packages and see if there is one with tobasco on it.

Maybe Michael got that from Janet because she does the same thing in her movie Poetic Justice she put hot sauce on her popcorn her and Michael were like twin.

I had to try this: popcorn + Tabasco. I did not like it. Not because it's hot, I like hot, but because I did not like the taste of Tabasco. Oh well, Michael can have it all. :candy:

I had to try this: popcorn + Tabasco. I did not like it. Not because it's hot, I like hot, but because I did not like the taste of Tabasco. Oh well, Michael can have it all. :candy:

Have a drink of water or pop right beside you it is hot. I do not like hot sauce.

If the hot sauce is too hot for you, a little trick... don't use water to try and cool your mouth down, that will make it worse. Use milk or some other dairy product. Dairy is the trick to knocking down/lessening the heat of hot products (peppers).

Slightly off topic, but I figured I would put that out there for anybody who wants to try this, but finds tobasco is too hot for them (like me). Just have some dairy handy.

If the hot sauce is too hot for you, a little trick... don't use water to try and cool your mouth down, that will make it worse. Use milk or some other dairy product. Dairy is the trick to knocking down/lessening the heat of hot products (peppers).

Slightly off topic, but I figured I would put that out there for anybody who wants to try this, but finds tobasco is too hot for them (like me). Just have some dairy handy.

Michael must have really loved Tabasco. I read that Frank Cascio said that Michael LOVED egg white omelets with Tabasco sauce too.

But the thought of milk with Tabasco popcorn just sounds so :puke: !!

My problem wasn't that it's hot. I'm used to hot, I like it. I just did not like the taste of Tabasco.

My problem wasn't that it's hot. I'm used to hot, I like it. I just did not like the taste of Tabasco.

I like hot too. I love spicy Mexican dishes. Tabasco has a unique flavor and it's not one of the hottest sauces out there. I've had it on chicken wings before and I didn't care for it. Maybe it's an acquired taste. I tried it on eggs before (because I was recommended to try it because I would like it).... I did not like it.

Bill Whitfield @MJBODYGUARDS · July 17th

Remember The Time Kindle Edition slipped to the #3 spot taking #2 is Moonwalk by MJ (By all means Boss!) While hardcover remains at #1. <3

I finally brought this book and loved it :)

My fave part is when the bodyguard & mj are in the car and they hear the dj say mj had died....right when mj is in the car!!!!! :lol: talk bout arward moment ! lol

I finally brought this book and loved it :)

My fave part is when the bodyguard & mj are in the car and they hear the dj say mj had died....right when mj is in the car!!!!! :lol: talk bout arward moment ! lol

Amazing how many lies they had about Michael that DJ's and media helped promote.

Glad Michael's own book is still at the top. I hope that many new fans are reading it as well.

Back