Books you love or books you are reading now.

I'm still reading the book 'Castles of Anger' by AlessandroBaricco, I don't know why but it does not flow so smoothly...

I'm finished with Man in the Music.

I'm still reading Bart Ehrman's "Forged" which is about which books in the New Testament are forged and how do scholars know this.

Plus

Bram Stoker: Dracula (yeah, the classic Drakula story)
David Deutsch: The Fabric of Reality which is about the multiverse theory in physics.

When I was a teenager I remember reading that book on my bed before sleeping, and I remember the movie was nothing compared to the book. The book was suppppper creepy for me.

Last edited:
I'm currently reading Anne Frank's diary. It's quite funny in parts and really interesting!

I'm currently reading "Angel" by L.A. Wheaterly and I'm HOOKED on it :bow:
This is really a "page turner" :blink:

I'm just reading "Regine's Book: A Teen Girl's Last Words" by Regine Stokke. It is a book about a girl who suffered from leukemia and is based on her own blog posts, where she shared her thoughts about her disease, life, death, friendship and love.
She is a very brave and strong girl, who died much too soon!!
This is a very emotional and memorable book, and I think everybody should read it!! :)

Now:

41C%2B78jV-rL._SS500_.jpg

I'm currently reading The Hunger Games Series and although the concept is interesting, I think it could have been executed better.
So in a way, its a bit disappointing because it could have been a brilliant series, but so far, I think its been quite good.

I'm roughly half way through the 3rd book - I have a feeling I know how it ends, but we'll see :)

I'm currently reading Anne Frank's diary. It's quite funny in parts and really interesting!

I went to the house in Amsterdam few months ago. An experience that really makes one speechless, such a sad story..

I'm currently reading The Hunger Games Series and although the concept is interesting, I think it could have been executed better.
So in a way, its a bit disappointing because it could have been a brilliant series, but so far, I think its been quite good.

I'm roughly half way through the 3rd book - I have a feeling I know how it ends, but we'll see :)

I'm beginning the first book soon, because I really liked the movie. I hope it's as good as the film (usually even better!)

I'm so chuffed to have finally found and read one of the first books I read as a kid ;)

favebook.jpg

See, even before I 'met' Michael I :heart: 'werewolf's' :tease:

I'll be looking out for the other books in that series and it really 'inspired' me too...

Yep, we went to Anne Frank's HOME on a school trip and I could still feel the 'fear' and those stairs were tiny and cramped... it made a HUGE impression on me too...

Right now I have a stack of books that have been piling up for the past few months for me to read. I have some Jodie Picoult, Danielle Steele, Nora Roberts, a Nicholas Sparks one, and a few other books waiting for me to read. But the first one of the pile I'm starting tomorrow is The Catcher In the Rye. I've been wanting to read this for a while now and I can't wait!

Right now I have a stack of books that have been piling up for the past few months for me to read. I have some Jodie Picoult, Danielle Steele, Nora Roberts, a Nicholas Sparks one, and a few other books waiting for me to read. But the first one of the pile I'm starting tomorrow is The Catcher In the Rye. I've been wanting to read this for a while now and I can't wait!

It's been years since I read Catcher in the rye but if I remember correctly I liked it a lot :)

I just borrowed "Dancing the Dream" from a library and I'm going to start reading very shortly! :D

Fifty Shades of Grey is what I am reading now :fear:

All females I know are reading or finished reading the Fifty Shades trilogy. I have seen women openly reading the books in the train several times. :lol:

Despite the repetitive writing style, I'm hooked. :fear:

All females I know are reading or finished reading the Fifty Shades trilogy. I have seen women openly reading the books in the train several times. :lol:

Despite the repetitive writing style, I'm hooked. :fear:

hahaha...yup, same with all the females I know :lol:

It is repetitive, and I actually skipped a few sex scenes cuz they were a little TOO repetitive lol....But yes, addictive..:fear:

I read last week The Michael Jackson Conspiracy by AJ and it was so sweet and heartbraking knowing in great detail how Mike helped those ungrateful bastards that made me love him even more! :cry:

I'm currently reading Peter Pan, I've never been quite happy with the Disney version...

Last edited:
I have Jermaine's You Are Not Alone and What's Eating Gilpert Grape in reading.

Currently reading Stephen King's The Shining. Quite good so far but I thought I'd be scared. I'm not at all though.

Now Wait for Last Year by Philip K. Dick. I love Philip K. Dick anyway but I really LOVE this one. It's now one of my favorite books ever. If you like stories about parallel universes, time travel, pondering about what is reality, then I recommend this book to you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Now_Wait_for_Last_Year

Last edited:
currently reading two books
1. the complete orignal Sherlock Holmes collection as published in The Stand Magazine by sir Arthur Conan Doyle
2. A collection of stories and poems by Edgar Allen Poe (just in time for Halloween)

currently reading two books
1. the complete orignal Sherlock Holmes collection as published in The Stand Magazine by sir Arthur Conan Doyle
2. A collection of stories and poems by Edgar Allen Poe (just in time for Halloween)

I used to read 2 books at a time but is not a good idea according to most people :p
Allan Poe, nice choice ;D

I'm reading and 'editing' my own books I'm writing now... :cheeky:

No, seriously, I do feel if I'm in the middle of writing an own book that when I read another book, the story gets too much influenced of what I'm reading and it totally :tease:my own storyline...

Anyway, current book in reading is "Angel fire" the 2nd book in the series by Weatherly

Back