CNN: Body to be at the Staples memorial

^ yes but they got to the cemetery late so it'll be 30minutes behind schedule.

I thought this would make it feel more real, but I still feel like this is a dream, a bad dream. The hurst is making its way out of forest lawn I think..

i keep dreaming of a resurrection

i know its crazy

but i can dream if i want to:angel:

I'll die if they open the coffin, already crying looking at news taking him to the staple ="(

The only time I'd want them to open that coffin is if Michael was going to step out of it and Moonwalk all over the stage. PLZ keep it closed :(

I have the faintest of hopes he'll jump up from that coffin and dance for us again, but I know deep down it's not going to happen :cry: Michael Jackson is dead. Oh my God.

I won't be watching it...Michael's not there anymore, and he hated funerals

Is it the same casket that was ALL over the news because it was made of 14k gold? wth are people saying?

I won't be watching it...Michael's not there anymore, and he hated funerals

How do u kno? Michael's gone to a lot of funerals over the years. Did you not see him at James Brown's? He looked sad, but comfortable there to me.

I mean he hated death, and the thought of himself being buried...I hate death too

It is gold yes and looked beautiful and covered in red flowers.
Is it the same casket that was ALL over the news because it was made of 14k gold? wth are people saying?

The coffin being onstage creeps me out as well. But in a way it's like putting Michael on stage for the last time and in the middle of all of the love, respect, honor. I guess the only thing we can do is turn it into honoring him.

There is no one like him nor will there ever be again.

Am I the only one feeling completely numb and surreal...? I can't belive this, I just can't. :(

The coffin being onstage creeps me out as well. But in a way it's like putting Michael on stage for the last time and in the middle of all of the love, respect, honor. I guess the only thing we can do is turn it into honoring him.

There is no one like him nor will there ever be again.

Well said.

Back