CNN: Body to be at the Staples memorial

Am I the only one feeling completely numb and surreal...? I can't belive this, I just can't. :(
No you're not. I feel pretty much the same.
It's like watching somebody else's funeral.. but Michael mean so much to me he's not just some celeb whom I admidred. He was like my soul mate.

I feel the same hun ..doesn't feel real. I don't feel like I'm watching Michael Jackson's coffin, it feels like someone else.

Wish they would stop with the 'no good records since Bad' crap
Am I the only one feeling completely numb and surreal...? I can't belive this, I just can't. :(

im confused as to when its starting now because some are saying 5 mins and some are saying its delayed half hour?

I am in totol shock that this is happening. I just got in - havent seen you-know-what yet. I am dreading it.

come on guys we need to be strong. I'm trying to be strong for everyone

head up guys, lets just stay cool and pay our respects in our own way for mike- hope everyone is doing ok x

Im amazed Michael's casket presence had been kept quiet. I reckon this was a last minute decision just with the family and perhaps the undertakers otherwise it would have been leaked to the press.

I can't cry - got people around me who don't give two hoots, so trying to keep it together :/

Mariah Carey singing now. That must be hard to perform with a coffin at your feet.

Back