CONRAD MURRAY- [Place All CM Jail Complaints Here]

Re: DR. CONRAD MURRAY Help, I'm Dying in Jail!!!

Im sicken over the fact he compared himself to the P.O.W , if he doesnt shut up he just might really become one!

CNN also made this story

Conrad Murray: 'I feel like a P.O.W.'
By Alan Duke, CNN
June 18, 2012 -- Updated 2218 GMT (0618 HKT)

Alan!! :3 Great article, he wrote. I enjoy reading him. Great reporting.

More "Poor Conrad Murray" pity-party public relations junk. This is so ridiculous. Murray needs to serve his jail time and stop this nonsense. I'm sure he's not being treated any worse than anybody else in that jail and in fact I think the officials are doing a great job of trying to keep him safe which is alot more than he did for Michael on that terrible day. Murray would do the jail authorities that he reportedly claims to respect a great favor if he would stop complaining about the jail conditions all the time through the media. Personally, I think he's acted like a real brat from the very beginning of this whole thing. And I'm so sick of him always trying to get special treatment. And that includes trying to get an appeal of his conviction given all that we know from his trial about what happened to Michael.

Well, appeals are standard procedure, and I highly doubt it will be granted given that the prosecution did a meticulously efficient job in presenting their case, whereas his defence team was sloppy, disorganized, and useless (sorry Flanny dearest, but this be trufax).

Complaining about the food and lack of exposure to the outside world is entirely pointless and only serves to further alienate him from public sympathy (seeing as it is their hard-earned tax dollars which pay for him to eat his "smelly egg" every morning, and have his filthy underwear and linens washed free of cost). As for being kept in solitary confinement more often than not, I think anyone with two brain cells to rub together would conclude this is done in his best interest to ensure the other inmates don't beat the sh*t out of him, and not because the system is "working against him," or whatever he said.

Last edited:

After serving seven months, Murray has 16 months to go in jail

I still find it extremely wrong that he may or will be released in a little more than a year! It's just wrong. He killed Michael Jackson for crying out loud!

When Wass took Murray's complaints to jail officials, they told her his activities are restricted because "We're afraid somebody's going to pop him," she said.
I'm not quite sure what it means to pop, but I like the sound of it anyways :D

Complaining about being in jail like it's suppose to be a vacation...Murray get the F out of here! U are a sad SOB. U didn't care about ur patient so do not think we are gonna care about u now!

Well I guess if he still has explosive poo he will need underwear a lot more regularly!! :bugeyed He still has a life, he took Michael's away.

Poor conrad murray. his ego knows no bounds. whinny little coward who even now is still playing the victim with his pathetic p.r games. if only the title of the thread was true.

i though murray was on 23hr lockdown because someone will take a pop at him yet according to his p.r person er sorry lawyer hes helping other inmates with their vocab. yeah right.

What i wanna know is how the heck can he be helping inmates with vocab when no one can hardly understand a word he says!

LOL true

Murray has no remorse for what he's done.. He still think he did nothing wrong.. I can't believe the audacity of this fool to complain of being sick when he made MJ sick on a nightly basis giving him anesthesia every night

Helping the other inmates with their vocab sounds interesting. Wonder what today's word is - egregious? As in '17 egregious violations of the standard of care of a doctor to his patient.'

Send him to prison and put him in general population. One of the brothers will take him out and he'll be leaving in a body bag.

Helping the other inmates with their vocab sounds interesting. Wonder what today's word is - egregious? As in '17 egregious violations of the standard of care of a doctor to his patient.'

The word of the day probably is truth since when murray tried to say it , it sounded more like tooth not truth lol

TMZ if full of crap and so is Murray .. This is stupid
blogimport_ttajkl-15a6fd6.jpg

*plays teeny tiny violin* Boo hoo!!

I.m sure we all are happy to hear that Murray got clean undies :doh:

DOC MURRAY
My Undies Are Clean
... and I'm Thrilled!

Conrad Murray's prayers have been answered -- the good doc got a fresh pair of underwear and a clean jail uniform this week after lodging major complaints about the way he's being treated behind bars.

TMZ broke the story ... Murray believed he was going to die in L.A. County Jail ... claiming he's being treated like filth -- getting fresh air once a month, and fresh underwear once a WEEK.

But after lodging his complaints, we're told Murray saw immediate results. In fact, Connie told his lawyers a swarm of deputies came into his cell Monday morning ... and couldn't have been more accommodating.

Besides the clean clothes, Murray got a new blanket ... and was taken to the roof so he could get some fresh air.

A rep for the L.A. County Sheriff's Dept. tells us Murray is receiving the appropriate level of care for the headache he was complaining about. The rep also claims Murray was evaluated by a doctor last week.

Murray's attorneys acknowledge things are better, but "still characterize his living conditions as horrendous." Meanwhile, Connie couldn't be happier -- sources close to the doc tell us, "His spirits are much improved."

http://www.tmz.com/2012/06/21/conrad-murray-clean-underwear-la-county-jail/

and was taken to the roof so he could get some fresh air.
The rep also claims Murray was evaluated by a doctor last week.
"still characterize his living conditions as horrendous.
Reply to bolded part, they should have pushed him over the edge.
I'd like to know the results of evaluation, sociopath, mental case, whinging baby.......
I sad to hear the jail conditions are so horrendous for him, they should let him out and put him to Hilton for few moths to recover from his ordeal.(sarcasm)

I wonder if the other inmates get this kind of special treatment but i sure bet they dont. Poor poor murray wanted to a new blankie did he ppffft :violin:

Murray is sociopathic nutcase.. it is so obvious. Whoever introduced Mike to him needs to be investigated. Has it ever been said who hooked MJ up with this fool? There is no way a real doctor acts like him. This 'doctor' put MJ in a coma every night without even monitoring him. What doctor does that?:bugeyed

Murray is sociopathic nutcase.. it is so obvious. Whoever introduced Mike to him needs to be investigated. Has it ever been said who hooked MJ up with this fool? There is no way a real doctor acts like him. This 'doctor' put MJ in a coma every night without even monitoring him. What doctor does that?:bugeyed

I think it was one of his bodyguards that introduced conman to Michael.

Faheem

Murray's attorneys acknowledge things are better, but "still characterize his living conditions as horrendous."

Um...it's a jail. Murray doesn't deserve any special treatment. He belongs with the rest of the garbage...

I wonder if the other inmates get this kind of special treatment but i sure bet they dont. Poor poor murray wanted to a new blankie did he ppffft :violin:

I agree. I think this whole thing is just a pity-party game for Murray and it makes me sick.

Yeah he needed a new blankie, and I still say that someone, maybe his lawyer, should show him how to wash his undies in the shower. Is it safe to say that he will not die now? I mean he has his blankie, aspirin for his headache, and underwear. Life is great for him now. He has everything he wanted including a walk on the roof top.

Back