CONRAD MURRAY- [Place All CM Jail Complaints Here]

Re: DR. CONRAD MURRAY Help, I'm Dying in Jail!!!

Murray why don't you sit down and eat some crap instead of complaining you are there for a reason!

Yeah he needed a new blankie, and I still say that someone, maybe his lawyer, should show him how to wash his undies in the shower.

I vote for that cow Valerie Wass, Chernoff, and Baldy to team up and demonstrate how to do such a thing. v_v

I'm sure this story was 100% publicity stunt BS and Murray was getting these things all along. There's no way his "spirits" would have improved so quickly. First, it's the food. Now the undies. Jeez, what does he want, eggs in his Bier?

Severus Snape;3658322 said:
Good point. One can hardly understand what he says most of the time...

Right, the last thing we need is a large group of inmates getting out of jail talking like him saying crap like “I told the troot” and pronouncing names like “Kenny Orgegger, and Frank Dalano.

Yeah he needed a new blankie, and I still say that someone, maybe his lawyer, should show him how to wash his undies in the shower. Is it safe to say that he will not die now? I mean he has his blankie, aspirin for his headache, and underwear. Life is great for him now. He has everything he wanted including a walk on the roof top.

But he is still a caged loser with no medical license, a mountain of debt and another year to sit in that cramped cesspool and smell his nasty underwear.

Victory22;3660163 said:
Right, the last thing we need is a large group of inmates getting out of jail talking like him saying crap like “I told the troot” and pronouncing names like “Kenny Orgegger, and Frank Dalano.

Oh dear god help them if they do lol

victory22;3660163 said:
right, the last thing we need is a large group of inmates getting out of jail talking like him saying crap like “i told the troot” and pronouncing names like “kenny orgegger, and frank dalano.

lolol.

Dr. Conrad Murray is pulling a Floyd Mayweather Jr. -- pleading with a judge to spring him from L.A. County Jail because it's taking an extreme physical toll on his body ... and if he doesn't get help soon, Murray believes he'll DIE behind bars.

But here's the crazy thing -- unlike Mayweather, Murray's not asking for house arrest (he knows that will never happen) ... Murray's asking to be sent to PRISON, where he believes he'll get better care.

Murray's lawyer tells TMZ, he wants to serve out his time in the big house because he's being treated like filth in L.A. County jail -- getting fresh air once a month, and fresh underwear once a WEEK.

As a result of the alleged deprivation, we're told Murray's health is failing -- his hair, nails, and skin are gnarly ... and he's been suffering from a constant headache over the last few weeks.

Murray says he's never gotten headaches in the past -- and is worried it might be a brain tumor.

We're told Murray asked to see a doctor, but got shuffled around and has received no medical attention.

Murray told his attorney, Valerie Wass, "I may not make it out of here alive. This is a very dangerous place. I'm in here dying. The system is intent on killing me."

A rep for the L.A. County Sheriff's Department tells us, the department doesn't comment on pending cases.
http://www.tmz.com/2012/06/18/dr-conrad-murray-jail-dying-prison/

dafuq-did-i-just-read-meme.jpg

Victory22;3660163 said:

HAAAA oh this is too good^^. Vocabulary would involve learning new words and their meaning, so the inmates will benefit from vocabulary but not pronounciation. Muarry may have a good vocabulary even though you cannot understand his diction or how he speaks. After he teaches the inmates the vocabulary, the inmates should then reciprocate by teaching him diction and how to pronounce words. He also has to be taught how to say th among other things.

I’m not even sure Murray has a grasp of vocabulary or maybe he’s just lazy. Remember he told the Lloyds of London representative that stories of Michael’s health were fallacious but I believe (if I’m not mistaken) he misspelled the word.

A lot of free publicity for Murrays Free Attorney Valerie Wass, who is selling/supplying these stories to TMZ
She isn't doing Murray any favors and is making him look like an ass, with all the exagerated woe is me stories.

My response to he title of this thread? Yes!!!

My response to the contents in the first post? Noooo!!! Do we really need to know how frequently he changes his underwear? TMI

If Murray is suffering, it's because he deserves to.

My response to the contents in the first post? Noooo!!! Do we really need to know how frequently he changes his underwear? TMI

When u put it like that yeh it is kinda just totally wrong :puke:

I wonder how much Muarry's lawyer gets paid to feed these stories to the tabloids? It must be lucrative to boast to prospective clients that I was the voice of Muarry, a convicted criminal, and if you want information on my performance you can google a tabloid.

A lot of free publicity for Murrays Free Attorney Valerie Wass, who is selling/supplying these stories to TMZ
She isn't doing Murray any favors and is making him look like an ass, with all the exagerated woe is me stories.

I agree. Personally, I think Murray was trying to hide behind Michael's sour public image with the media and haters throughout this whole thing to avoid his responsibility for what happened. And Murray is still doing that. I'm sure he didn't count on the jury still finding him guilty after his camp spent almost two years slinging mud about Michael in the media. So now he wants to claim to be a victim of some big injustice because the court system was not willing to kiss his feet unlike the haters. And he is also dragging the jail authorities down in that mess with all these stupid sympathy-seeking stories.

Last edited:

And he is also dragging the jail authorities down in that mess with all these stupid sympathy-seeking stories.

What i dont understand is why arent the jail authorities telling murray to shut it up & deal with it cuz most them do tend to treat inmates like that if they are too well like they way murray is.

What i dont understand is why arent the jail authorities telling murray to shut it up & deal with it cuz most them do tend to treat inmates like that if they are too well like they way murray is.

^^Muarry's lawyer can say what she wants to the media on behalf of her client and the jail authorities can't tell her to shut up. If she feels what she says will help her client (which of course it will not), then she can say it.

^^Muarry's lawyer can say what she wants to the media on behalf of her client and the jail authorities can't tell her to shut up. If she feels what she says will help her client (which of course it will not), then she can say it.

Typical murray hiding behind his lawyer its pitiful

Typical murray hiding behind his lawyer its pitiful

Yeah, coward. He hid behind Chernoff the whole trial, and now he's hiding behind that Wass cow. When is he finally going to grow a set of bells and fight his own battles?

Yeah, coward. He hid behind Chernoff the whole trial, and now he's hiding behind that Wass cow. When is he finally going to grow a set of bells and fight his own battles?

He never will as he's too much of a wuss to do so

Michael Jackson's doctor wants to keep his license

AUSTIN (CN) - Conrad Murray, the doctor convicted of killing Michael Jackson, has filed a lawsuit to prevent the revocation of his medical license in Texas.
Murray is serving four years for the involuntary manslaughter of the 50-year-old pop icon. On Monday, he sued the Texas Medical Board in Travis County Court, arguing that he had agreed to an indefinite suspension of his license pending the outcome of the California criminal case and that the conviction is not final because his appeal is pending.
"The board is only going forward on the sole ground that as Murray has been preliminarily convicted of a felony in California, the board may revoke his license," the nine-page complaint states. "California law states that a conviction is not final until appeals are complete and remittitur is issued form the appellate courts (like a mandate in Texas)." (Parentheses in original.)
Under Texas rules of evidence, a pending appeal renders evidence of a conviction as inadmissible, Murray says.
Texas Court of Criminal Appeals precedent also holds that convictions are not final until appeals are complete, according to the complaint.
"Therefore, there is no purpose for the board moving ahead on October 2, 2012, other than to revoke license which is disallowed by its own rules and outside the mandate of the [Texas] legislature and to obtain a result without the testimony of Murray, who being incarcerated, is unable to attend and participate in the [informal settlement conference] in person to testify," the complaint states. "The board seeks to move ahead in abrogation of Murray's Texas and States rights against self-incrimination which keep him from participating."
Murray says he can participate in the conference after the resolution of his conviction, and that this is the "clear reasoning" behind the board's rule preventing license revocations until after convictions are final.
Murray seeks injunctive relief. He is represented by Charles Peckham of Houston.
Jackson, who had hired Murray as his personal physician in May 2009 for $150,000 a month, died in June 2009 after overdosing on propofol, a powerful sedative.
http://www.courthous...10/02/50842.htm

Re: Michael Jackson's doctor wants to keep his license

Sorry Murderer, but you killed a man and have to pay for it.

If the appeal turns in his favor (which I doubt), then the entire revocation can be readdressed, until then your license is revoked. End Of Story, in my opinion.

(The Jacksons better get on their Twitter accounts and make some noise. Oh man, what am I talking about, the Jacksons ONLY use their Twitter accounts when it regards disrespecting The Executors. My bad!)

Murray's license is as good as gone...he is in denial if he thinks any differently. These court things are merely technicality's...it is obvious that he is still in denial about killing Michael. He never will admit he was wrong and he will continue to play the victim. He makes me sick

When will he get it through his deluded head that he will never legally practice medicine in the united states again? There is no way he is going to be able to stand in front of a board of respected doctors and pass the character evaluation. (has he even cleared up his overdue child support?) That book he is working on will also work against him in the eyes of the medical board, slandering your dead patient in a tell all book is never a good idea, esp if you want your liscence reinstated.

That book he is working on will also work against him in the eyes of the medical board, slandering your dead patient in a tell all book is never a good idea, esp if you want your liscence reinstated.

AND that stupid mockumentary he did. All the medical board has to do is play that joint, if they need any further information on this loony egomanic who apparently thinks the world owes him something.

Where did he get the money for a lawyer? Since he can pay for an appeals lawyer and a lawyer in Texas, is he also paying child support on his half a dozen children? Oh well, whatever his income, it was not enough to interest the Jacksons's in restitution.

He hasnt even filed an appeal yet only the intent if i remember right.and imo never will as the sole purpose was to get out on bail while the appeal was heard which failed. aslong as the licence is suspended. he cant practice anyway. so either way he cant work. as normal its all about him and his ego

I can only hope that medical boards are not hearing the message that Jackson's sent out there.
For not asking restitution, they practically said, Murray did nothing wrong it's all AEG's fault.

I feel like :puke: when I read about Murray.

Back