CONRAD MURRAY- [Place All CM Jail Complaints Here]

Re: Michael Jackson's doctor wants to keep his license

Murray's license is as good as gone...he is in denial if he thinks any differently. These court things are merely technicality's...it is obvious that he is still in denial about killing Michael. He never will admit he was wrong and he will continue to play the victim. He makes me sick

Thank you. It angers and sickens me that with everything we know about what Murray did and didn't do in total disregard for Michael's health and medical safety that he is still making excuses for that crap. To me, Murray is just trying to hide behind Michael's sour public image with the media and haters. And now he's complaining because the medical board isn't buying this bullish "Poor Conrad Murray" charade of his. Why should the medical board have to kiss Murray's behind after he did something so stupid with a patient? I don't care what anybody thinks of Michael Jackson. Murray injected him with Propofol in clear violation of the medical ethics code whether Michael asked for it or not. And even worse, Murray left Michael alone with that stuff flowing through his veins with no monitoring equipment or nobody watching him. There was no good reason for this. Isn't Murray's conviction final unless he wins his appeal? Even so, if the appeals court has any decent sense at all, they will keep him right where he is.

Last edited:

QUOTE=Big Apple2;3718517
(The Jacksons better get on their Twitter accounts and make some noise. Oh man, what am I talking about, the Jacksons ONLY use their Twitter accounts when it regards disrespecting The Executors. My bad!

You know they wont cuz all they care bout is getting rid of the estate

Where did he get the money for a lawyer? Since he can pay for an appeals lawyer and a lawyer in Texas, is he also paying child support on his half a dozen children? Oh well, whatever his income, it was not enough to interest the Jacksons's in restitution.

I'm not sure about the Texas bloke, but I do know the appeal lawyer he currently has, that fugly Valerie Wass cow, is some sort of "public defender" type for people who can't afford to have competent defence. v_v Flanny is just assisting in the appeal, I do know why, but it has nothing to do with that idiot Murray at this point. Psh.

B*tch better be payin' his CS, tho.

tumblr_lsktqcMrBN1qii6tmo1_500.gif

he will never win this case. what he did is a crime! no matter how you look at it, it was a criminal act.... and no one (except maybe his lawyer) can ague with that. the thing is for us it is about Michael. but for the general public it is about sending a message to doctors and caregivers out there. you just don't do what he has done!

Dr. Conrad Murray Tells Baby Mama He Could Be Out Of Jail By Christmas

Dr. Conrad Murray Tells Baby Mama He Could Be Out Of Jail By Christmas

Dr. Conrad Murray, who was convicted of involuntary manslaughter in connection with the shocking death of pop superstar Michael Jackson, has told his baby mama, Nicole Alvarez, that he could be out of jail by Christmas, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

"Dr. Murray has told his girlfriend/baby mama Nicole Alvarez that he could be out of jail by Christmas. Murray was sent to jail almost a year ago and was sentenced to four years in state prison. However, because of jail overcrowding, Murray has been serving his sentence at the county jail in Los Angeles and is expected to serve two years of the four year sentence," a source close to the situation tells us.

"Dr. Murray doesn't understand why he hasn't been released to finish the sentence at home with electronic monitoring, which he is eligible for, and has been pushing his legal team to pressure officials to get him released. Dr. Murray is absolutely miserable behind bars and has been getting increasingly frustrated with his lawyers for not getting him out of jail. He believes that he could be granted bail on yet another appeal that is being filed, or sent home to finish his sentence," the insider added.

As RadarOnline.com previously reported, Murray is passing time in jail by writing a tell-all book, and he hopes a publisher will pay him a substantial amount of money.

The convicted felon "is hopeful that jail officials will do the right thing in his mind and release him around Christmas. Murray believes that would be the perfect time for him to be sent home to finish serving his sentence because it would be the holiday season and hopefully wouldn't make big news," the source told us.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/10/conrad-murray-out-jail-christmas-tells-nicole-alvarez

Re: Dr. Conrad Murray Tells Baby Mama He Could Be Out Of Jail By Christmas

The delusions of a mad man. Never going to happen.

LOL quiet news day radar? whatever. fool aint going no where

That would be Christmas 2013 Murray. Mark it on your calender on your cell wall. If I was the judge though, I would have made it Christmas 2100.

I can imagine what will happen if the authorities let Murray out of jail with electronic monitoring. How can they be sure that he's not going to cut that electronic monitoring bracelet off? If this doctor could do what he did and then be so disgusting and cold as to blame his blatantly epic medical failures on his dead patient, then he is not to be trusted at anytime by anybody, in my opinion.

Last edited:

It seems he fails to realize that his lack of medical care caused the death of a human being. Doesn't he understand a person died because his actions? By pretending he's not responsible for Michael's death he's only showing how dangerous he is.

Dr. Murray doesn't understand why he hasn't been released to finish the sentence at home with electronic monitoring, which he is eligible for, and has been pushing his legal team to pressure officials to get him released

he shouldnt even be eligible for that , he was convicted of a serious crime and should do the full time just like other prisoners have to.

^ second that....

:wtf:

It seems he fails to realize that his lack of medical care caused the death of a human being. Doesn't he understand a person died because his actions? By pretending he's not responsible for Michael's death he's only showing how dangerous he is.

I agree. Murray really needs to keep his mouth shut. He should be grateful that he's not spending the rest of his life in prison. Because considering what he did, he got a light slap on the wrist as far as I'm concerned.

Last edited:

In his dreams.

On second thoughts maybe he should mail a letter to the North Pole, addressed to Santa Claus. Poor asshat.

I'm SO sick of this guy moaning about having to be in jail for 4 years. He will still have a life after those 4 years, Michael has now been dead for three! He's dead because of this man and he has the nerve to bitch about losing 4 years of his life! It makes me so mad :mat:

^^^ I agree, he needs another dose of cat food.

"The convicted felon "is hopeful that jail officials will do the right thing in his mind and release him around Christmas. Murray believes that would be the perfect time for him to be sent home to finish serving his sentence because it would be the holiday season and hopefully wouldn't make big news," the source told us."

I'm sure before xmas is perfect time for to be released, just like other killers in jails should be sent home so they can have lovely xmas at home:crazy:
Still as delusional as ever. Judge should have added when he read out his sentence, every time Murray says something stupid like that, 1 year would be added to his sentence.

In his dreams.

On second thoughts maybe he should mail a letter to the North Pole, addressed to Santa Claus. Poor asshat.

Ha santa claus wont be helping him cuz he will put conrat in the naughty list!

He said that last year, too, and it came true...

I so wish that Murray would have a nervous breakdown in prison and attack one of the prison guards or try to escape jail. That way he would be getting extra jail time.

This is tragic!!! Murray must serve his sentence. Is a murderer...!!! Nevertheless I was sure this would happen...I'm gonna scream. :mat::mat::mat::mat::mat::mat:

Disgusting excuse for a man.

Doesn't everyone just feel so sorry for him though due to him having such a terrible time in prison? I never knew before reading that that jail was meant to be a fun place full of love and laughter!

I so wish that Murray would have a nervous breakdown in prison and attack one of the prison guards or try to escape jail. That way he would be getting extra jail time.

LOL if only

Conrad murray jail is killing me!

DR. CONRAD MURRAY
JAIL IS
KILLING ME!
EXCLUSIVE

If you want, you can listen murderer whinging here:
http://www.tmz.com/2012/10/10/dr-conrad-murray-medical-emergency-hospital-usc/
Dr. Conrad Murray says his body is in worse shape than one of those zombies from the Michael Jackson 'Thriller' video ... claiming he's suffered serious injuries behind bars ... and he wants out.

TMZ has obtained a recording of a jailhouse phone call between Murray and a friend ... in which the Doc says he was rushed to USC Medical Center earlier this week after fearing he was suffering from deadly blood clots in his legs.

"It progressed until the leg felt numb ... it was painful all to the top of my foot ... around the medial aspect of my ankle and all the way to the mid-calf."

Murray -- who was a licensed doctor before he killed Michael Jackson -- explained, "Blood clots are relatively risky ... especially if they propagate from the legs into the lungs to cause pulmonary embolism which can result in permanent disability or even death."

Ultimately, doctors who are currently licensed determined there were no blood clots and returned Murray to his cell ... where he says he continues to suffer.

"I have had to lay in bed for most of the day because there is no way to elevate my feet. One of the recommendations by the doctor is to keep my legs elevated and to increase my activity which is impossible in a 5x7 cell."

During the call, Murray gripes that his feet have become so swollen, "I may never be able to wear a boot again." So much for line-dancing after his release ...

Murray then issues a veiled threat -- "I don't want to be permanently hurt by any condition in here ... because if I am, I will not let it rest."

He also complains about pain in his right shoulder ... and as we previously reported, he came down with a ferocious case of diarrhea earlier this year.

Jail -- it ain't the Hilton.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/10/10/dr-conrad-murray-medical-emergency-hospital-usc/#ixzz28t9nF53k

Last edited:
Re: Conrad murray jail is killing me!

Don't try to fight it Conrat, just go with it.

Lol, at least the real doctors are putting him in his place. Just nibble on your catfood and quit complaining.

I think admins should create 1 thread named C Murray daily whinging, and all articles of him goes that that thread, unless there is 1 article that he has passed after eating too much of cat food. That deserves thread of it own:)
----------
Murray -- who was a licensed doctor before he killed Michael Jackson -- explained, "Blood clots are relatively risky ... especially if they propagate from the legs into the lungs to cause pulmonary embolism which can result in permanent disability or even death."
--------
Even death!!!!!! That is terrible!!!!!! It's a pity that he didn't have too much of medical knowledge when he was administering propofol to Michael and then forgot to look after him. He may have taken up reading some medical books while enjoying his stay:doh:

Who ever is releasing these statement on behalf on murderer, doesn't understand that it really doesn't make him look good, the constant complaints for food, lack of this or that. Does he thinks he is going to be released because they can't wait to get rid of him and his whinging?

I wonder the steady stream of these articles from his camp. Does he get paid for them or what?

All of Murray's whining is because he wants the appeals court to feel sorry for him, in my opinion. I am sure that Murray knows in his heart he had no business giving Michael propofol without any monitoring equipment and then leaving him alone like that. But Murray is trying to still get away with it regardless of his conviction and have his criminal record cleared so he can practice medicine again without people who have good sense being able to bring up his blatantly epic medical failures in regard to Michael Jackson. I don't feel bad for Murray at all. He got too used to his other patients talking about him like he was some kind of god. But he messed up horribly with Michael. And now he can't handle it that he's in a place where nobody is going to kiss the ground he walks on. So now he's whining "Poor me" all the time. It's disgusting. He really needs to shut his mouth. And if the appeals court has any sense at all, they will leave him right where he is.

Last edited:
Back