CONRAD MURRAY- [Place All CM Jail Complaints Here]

Re: Conrad murray jail is killing me!

This man repulses me and everytime I read his name I remember that Michael is gone only because of his gross negligence and it breaks my heart. I miss you, Mike.

Just Read the full transcripts of the trial.

Once you take the hippocratic oath, you are held to a higher ethical standard because a medical professional is trusted to use their knowledge to help, not harm the patient. No matter which scenario you use, Murray used poor judgement and neglected to properly monitor his patient.

The harshness he is receiving is due to his complete refusal to take any culpabulity in what happened. Maybe if he showed any sort of remorse, he could get some sympathy but he continues to put the blame on everyone else and releases stories like this that make him come off as a self entitled narcisist.

He didn't get lost one day and stumble into jail. He had a trial, and 12 jurors said guilty, while the judge ripped him to shreds and gave him the max sentence.

Last edited by a moderator:

What a whiney bitch.

I take sadistic pleasure in all his sufferings and prison meltdowns. Bring it on

DR. CONRAD MURRAY
JAIL IS
KILLING ME!
EXCLUSIVE

If you want, you can listen murderer whinging here:
http://www.tmz.com/2012/10/10/dr-conrad-murray-medical-emergency-hospital-usc/
Dr. Conrad Murray says his body is in worse shape than one of those zombies from the Michael Jackson 'Thriller' video ... claiming he's suffered serious injuries behind bars ... and he wants out.

TMZ has obtained a recording of a jailhouse phone call between Murray and a friend ... in which the Doc says he was rushed to USC Medical Center earlier this week after fearing he was suffering from deadly blood clots in his legs.

"It progressed until the leg felt numb ... it was painful all to the top of my foot ... around the medial aspect of my ankle and all the way to the mid-calf."

Murray -- who was a licensed doctor before he killed Michael Jackson -- explained, "Blood clots are relatively risky ... especially if they propagate from the legs into the lungs to cause pulmonary embolism which can result in permanent disability or even death."

Ultimately, doctors who are currently licensed determined there were no blood clots and returned Murray to his cell ... where he says he continues to suffer.

"I have had to lay in bed for most of the day because there is no way to elevate my feet. One of the recommendations by the doctor is to keep my legs elevated and to increase my activity which is impossible in a 5x7 cell."

During the call, Murray gripes that his feet have become so swollen, "I may never be able to wear a boot again." So much for line-dancing after his release ...

Murray then issues a veiled threat -- "I don't want to be permanently hurt by any condition in here ... because if I am, I will not let it rest."

He also complains about pain in his right shoulder ... and as we previously reported, he came down with a ferocious case of diarrhea earlier this year.

Jail -- it ain't the Hilton.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/10/10/dr-conrad-murray-medical-emergency-hospital-usc/#ixzz28t9nF53k

Well he certainly knows how to get a few hours out of jail....I suspect we'll see more inventive opportunities for visiting the doctor, dentist, whatever, before his jail time is through.

It also sounds like he's planning to sue the jail for mistreatment afterwards...he's just looking for any reason that might stick.

I think he could be a LOT more inventive about raising his feet....eg he could always stand on his head. Better still, get someone else to stand on his head, LOL. (small joke, big apologies) I 'm sure there is room for that. Or you could lie on the floor and raise your feet against the bed / washbasin, pile of books, whatever. Oh, sorry, but of course, you actually WANT blood clots so you can sue!

If I was the jail nurse, I think I'd be insisting he wore thigh-length compression stockings for the duration :)

Last edited:

ISOMETRIC EXERCISES

The Mexican Mafia has been doing them for years while locked up.

DUH!!!

I think it was established beyond a reasonable question that Conrad Murray gave fraudulent information to the pharmacy when he obtained Propofol and administered the drug to Michael. He contradicted his own medical training, violated all medical ethics and willfully abandoned his drugged, helpless patient knowing full well the medications he’d given would very likely suppress his patient’s ability to breathe on his own. Murray deserves no sympathy and no special treatment from the judicial system or the general public. He acted in a reckless, irresponsible, callous manner toward his patient and for that he should never be allowed to hold medical license again and he should be made to serve every second of his prison sentence. A physician is given special privileges by our society because of the oath they take and the training they receive. Murray abused society as well as MJ.

Last edited by a moderator:

You do the crime you do the time.

Thanks Victory22!!

Murray knew those agents were suppressing to MJ's breathing and thinking. He knew how Michael was acting and talking under those agents yet he continued to give them to him. If his feet is swelling too bad. I hope his whole head swells.

We don´t know everything that happened when Michael died but we know it wasn´t suicide.That´s a fact.
Another fact is that when Murray and one of the bodyguards were doing CPR ,they stopped to do it and put bottles -empty or with propofol- in a bag.It was Murray who demanded it and the bodyguard obeyed.
Later he demanded they shouldn´t stop doing CPR at the hospital..
We have the secret recording Murray made of Michael after giving him so much drugs that Michael barely could speak.
I´m not sure if it was in the" documentary"with Murray where he said he didn´t understand why he had to watch Michael when Michael was sleeping.
Although Michael wasn´t sleeping, he was under anesthesia.
If Michael had been monitored by Murray he had survived.
Michael died because of Murray so was Murray a killer.. or was he just unlucky......

Another thing Judge said Murray was a danger to society,M got handcuffs

Thanks Victory22!!

Murray knew those agents were suppressing to MJ's breathing and thinking. He knew how Michael was acting and talking under those agents yet he continued to give them to him. If his feet is swelling too bad. I hope his whole head swells.
I don't have any sympathy whatsoever for him because he didn't have any for MJ or his kids. I think that Conrad Murray was going to blackmail Michael if he had not murdered him first!

Boo hoo to Murray

What others have said, Michael is dead due to Murray's negligence. This was proven in court with the evidence.

Why is he complaining? He is lucky. He received medical assistance from competent doctors when he needed, unlike Michael who was attended by an arrogant man with a degree in medicine, but who was not a true doctor.

Do the other prisoners get this special treatment that murray gets? this dude should be thankful the other prisoners havent beaten him up yet

Conrad Murray killed Michael Jackson. Michael trusted Murray with his life..and Murray failed his patient...and for that he needs to sit in jail until his sentence is up..he needs to stop whining and complaining about it. Murray still see's HIMSELF as the victim here...he still blames Michael for his own death...and for him to consistently state that he continues to show people that he has no remorse and that he is an ass. What Murray took away can NEVER be given back...and that is Michael's life...and for that I have no pitty for him..none. But for MYSELF...I have to stop hating him...not disliking him..but hating him..because the hate is eating ME inside...not Murray...Murray could careless about the hate. If he can get up everyday and look at himself in the Mirror after what he did to Michael...and still continue to like the person that he is...then that is his problem. We all have to answer to a higher power someday..and Murray's time will come...he better hope before it IS his turn to answer that he has a BETTER one than just "I didn't do it"..and "I told the truth". Because God knows what he did to Michael...and there is NO hiding from God.

We know that Conrad recorded Michael while he was under the influence of some meds. We know he lied to the doctors in the Emergency room. We also know he hid some medications & wanted to go back home to retrieve other meds. We know Michael hired him to help sleep he agreed to it. One of his duties as an employee & as a doctor was to monitor Michael while he was under anesthesia and what did the doctor did, he decided to have phone conversations & forgot his patient. And when his patient was in danger, he didn't have the equipment or the necessary knowledge to help his patient and that led to Michael's death.

Let's assume that Michael was used to it or that he could only sleep under Propofol, how does that make Conrad look? Wasn't he supposed to say no. After all he was the doctor, he was supposed to help him not to hurt him. He was not supposed to infused Michael with all those meds. But he did it and he did it for money. Don't feel sorry for Conrad, he didn't feel sorry for Michael.

Why is he complaining? He is lucky. He received medical assistance from competent doctors when he needed, unlike Michael who was attended by an arrogant man with a degree in medicine, but who was not a true doctor.

EXACTLY. We wish Michael was that lucky!!!! I expect the Muarry Plan is to complain in prison till the end so that people will not forget him. I guess, to him, it must be a great feat to be known as a Michael Jackson Killer since the media never showed any disgust by his behavior. They are courting him and relating all his thoughts, words and actions, so no wonder he feels so proud of himself. Expect more of these stories as the months roll by.

Thunder Muarry did not say "I told the truth," but rather "I told the troot." It could have been worse--he could have said "I told the toot." The most important thing he can do in prison, is visit the library on a daily basis and listen to some videos on diction and pronunciation. In fact any time we see a story coming from him complaining, we should send a message to the prison telling him: Go To The Library. He has too much time on his hands.

Last edited:

I cannot understand why media and tabloids are even give any publicity to this murderer? We don't get weekly updates from Joe Doe from jail, why Murray gets special treatment, they are there for reason? There are millions of prisoners in jails, why they cannot be heard and why their complaints are not aired? Murray is disgrace as prisoner, as human and as used to-be doctor.

CNN also published this story and it is even longer than TMZ's article.
I would happily forget the whole existence of him, but it is hard to miss when he is whinging in every paper:no:

Lawyer: Conrad Murray's suffering in jail a 'slow death'
By Alan Duke, CNN
updated 11:43 AM EDT, Thu October 11, 2012

Los Angeles (CNN) -- The doctor convicted in pop star Michael Jackson's death is suffering possibly life-threatening and permanent injuries after almost a year in a small jail cell, his lawyers are warning.
Dr. Conrad Murray is housed in a high-security section of the Los Angeles County jail because of his notoriety, which isolates him from the general population for his protection but means he has "extremely limited access to exercise."
"Death or injury at the hands of another prisoner, however, is no worse than a slow death caused by a loss of circulation and atrophy resulting from inhumane confinement of a large man in a tiny space," lawyers Valerie Wass and Michael Flanagan wrote in a letter addressed to Los Angeles County Sheriff Lee Baca Wednesday.

Murray -- jailed since November 7, 2011, when he was convicted of involuntary manslaughter in Jackson's death -- is 6 feet 5 inches tall, but confined in a 5-foot-by-7-foot cell, the letter said.
"If one were to keep a dog in a space just a few inches larger than the dog's length, for any extended period of time, contentions of animal cruelty possibly leading to prosecution would likely result," it said.
The sheriff's office did not immediately return repeated calls from CNN for comment.
Wass, who is overseeing the appeal of Murray's involuntary manslaughter conviction, told CNN Thursday his jail conditions "are the equivalent of a large individual flying coach in a middle seat for a period of a year."

Murray was taken to a hospital Sunday night for treatment of what his lawyer described as "marked venous stasis of his lower extremities" and "right shoulder pain and severe loss of motion."
Flanagan's letter suggested the sheriff has "alternatives available to protect society and punish offenders that would not likely result in causing permanent injury or death to an inmate."
California law allows Baca, at his discretion, to release Murray under monitored home confinement. Otherwise, he is supposed to remain in jail for another year.
Murray was found guilty of causing Jackson's death on June 25, 2009, by administering a deadly overdose of sedatives and the surgical anesthetic propofol in what he told police was an attempt to cure the singer's insomnia.
The doctor was sentenced to the maximum four years in prison, but he is eligible for parole after serving half of his sentence. A California law intended to relieve overcrowding in state prisons resulted in Murray being kept in the county jail.

His cell there is so small that Murray has "no opportunity for physical movement throughout the day," his lawyers wrote. "The only actual exercise that Dr. Murray received occurs on most Monday evenings when he is transferred in chains to an 8-by-8 cage on the roof of the facility."
Murray, in a phone call to a friend Monday that was published Wednesday by the celebrity news website TMZ, complained that he feared his illness would be permanent. "I may never be able to wear a boot again," he said.
"The venous stasis gives rise to a high risk for deep vein thrombosis and/or migrating pulmonary embolism," his lawyer wrote to the sheriff. "This condition may have developed to a chronic state which has become permanent and uncorrectable necessitating a lifetime of medication and treatment."
Murray's physical appearance has changed dramatically since he was taken into custody, his lawyer wrote.
"A review of earlier booking photos and bio-statistics of Dr. Murray, when compared to his current condition and appearance, would be shocking to persons not previously familiar with him," they wrote. "To those who have known him for the last year or longer, the suffering that has obviously taken its toll on his health is unimaginable."

Keeping a human in such conditions "would at the very least give rise to civil liability for negligent confinement resulting in a debilitating medical condition," the letter said.
"Please consider this letter as notice of the life-threatening condition in which Dr. Murray currently exists," they told the sheriff. "Correction of this intolerable situation is of extreme importance."

No words. Here is an interesting comment someone posted.

"You are witnessing brilliant legal maneuvering here. The doctor was sentenced to 4 years in jail, he has to service at least 2. He has completed nearly one year. His lawyers are in the process of setting things up for a massive lawsuit against the county when he is released from jail. The letter they wrote is a warning to the Sherriff that if they don’t move him to a bigger cell, there could be permanent damage to his health and civil liability. All the doctor need do now is hang in there for another 12 months. After that he will be released from jail and his lawyers will file a massive lawsuit against LA county for millions of dollars. LA county will eventually settle with the doctor and he will receive millions in compensation. The result – the doctor retires as a multi-millionaire courtesy of the tax payers of CA! Only in America!"

It's not implausible. Murray is a sociopath, it wouldn't surprise me if this were the case.

SHERIFF'S DEPT. TO DR. MURRAY
RELAX!
You Get What You Deserve
EXCLUSIVE
The L.A. Sheriff's Dept. is pooh-poohing a letter it received from Dr. Conrad Murray's lawyer, saying claims that Murray is being treated inhumanely are just plain false.

Murray's lawyers, J. Michael Flanagan and Valerie Wass, fired off the letter, obtained by TMZ, in which he claims the 5' by 7' cell in which Murray has been confined is so small -- given his 6'5" height -- that he may have developed permanent and uncorrectable blood circulation issues that could lead to a fatal embolism.

Flanagan and Wass go even further, saying, "Dr. Murray's cell is proportional to that of a travel cage used for short term transportation of an animal. If one were to keep a dog in a space just a few inches larger than the dog's length, for any extended period of time, contentions of animal cruelty possibly leading to prosecution would likely result."

But the Sheriff's Dept. tells TMZ, "Mr. Murray is receiving the appropriate level of care and we are taking into consideration his medical concerns and working with him."

And there's this ... Murray's lawyers note their client may not need to be in isolation any longer, because he looks shockingly different from his famous booking photo.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/10/11/dr-conrad-murray-sheriff-jail-life-threatening-letter/#ixzz2911rWdi1

Murray's lawyers letter - http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/tmz_documents/1011_murray.pdf

They want Murray out of isolation? Are they hoping to claim that he got attacked by inmates in another plea for house arrest due "safety reasons"?

Send a respectable cardiologist like Dr. Steinberg to get to the bottom of Murray's "embolisms"

And there's this ... Murray's lawyers note their client may not need to be in isolation any longer, because he looks shockingly different from his famous booking photo.

That's fine. Let us test this hypothesis. Release him on the general prison populace. Ask Mr. Dahmer how well that went. We can only hope for similar results.

The jerk is laying a foundation for a lawsuit against L.A. County. They should send him to prison and let him mix with the General poplulation, other common murderers like himself, since he feels the jail is an inappropriate setting.

Murray is being treated in jail better than the way he treated Michael. Michael is dead and he is never coming back. And here Murray is griping about losing at least two years of his life in a jail cell. At least he can still breathe air in there. I will never feel sorry for him no matter what he says. I wish Michael had never met Murray. Michael would be alive today if Murray had never come into his life.

If muarry thinks he will get money from a lawsuit against the prison authorities, he is even more of a coo coo than I thought. If that was the case, all murderers, rapists, robbers, and other inmates would be claiming the same thing. They all get sick; they all have small cells; they all whine although Muarry gets first prize for whining.

Obviously whinging pays off as he was given a bigger cell. Of course his lawyers say the best solution would be that he is sent monitored home confinement for the final year of his sentence.
I say sheriff should put him to among general prisoners, that will shut him up for good.

Updated post from CNN
Los Angeles (CNN) -- A day after Conrad Murray's lawyers complained he was suffering a "slow death" in a tiny jail cell, the doctor was moved to a slightly larger one, his lawyer said.
Lawyers for the doctor convicted in Michael Jackson's death warned the Los Angeles County sheriff in a letter Wednesday that Murray was suffering possibly life-threatening and permanent injuries from almost a year in a 5-foot-by-7-foot cell.
Authorities transferred Murray to a 8-foot-by-10-foot cell of the Los Angeles County jail Thursday, "but it's not a good thing," his lawyer Valerie Wass said.
Murray was found guilty of causing Jackson's death on June 25, 2009, by administering a deadly overdose of sedatives and the surgical anesthetic propofol in what he told police was an attempt to cure the singer's insomnia.
The new cell has a solid door with only a small window, unlike the old cell that was open with bars that Murray could prop his long legs on when he stretched, Wass said.
"It's like being stuck in a closet and he's freaking out," she said. "He is feeling really isolated.
When Murray called his lawyer Wednesday, "he basically said 'Valerie, I'm dying, save me,'" Wass said.
Wass, who is leading Murray's appeal of his involuntary manslaughter conviction, and Michael Flanagan, one of his trial attorneys, will meet with jail officials soon.
The meeting will focus on Murray's health problems they blame on his limited exercise and small cell, Wass said.
"He needs exercise," she said. "You've got to get him out of that cell more than once a week."
The best solution, she said, would be for the sheriff to release Murray on monitored home confinement for the final year of his sentence.
Murray was sentenced to the maximum of four years in prison for causing Jackson's death, but California law requires him to serve just half of that behind bars.
Another law intended to relieve overcrowding in state prisons has Murray serving his time in the county jail, which Wass said was never designed for long term confinement.
Wass and Flanagan signed a letter for Sheriff Lee Baca Wednesday that they said was "notice of the life-threatening condition in which Dr. Murray currently exists."
"Correction of this intolerable situation is of extreme importance," they wrote.
Murray is held in a high-security section of the jail and isolated from the general prisoner population to protect him.
"Death or injury at the hands of another prisoner, however, is no worse than a slow death caused by a loss of circulation and atrophy resulting from inhumane confinement of a large man in a tiny space," the lawyers' letter said.
Murray -- jailed since November 7, 2011, when he was convicted -- is 6 feet 5 inches tall, but until this week he was confined in a 5-foot-by-7-foot cell, the letter said.
"If one were to keep a dog in a space just a few inches larger than the dog's length, for any extended period of time, contentions of animal cruelty possibly leading to prosecution would likely result," it said.
The sheriff's office did not respond to CNN's calls for comment.
His jail conditions "are the equivalent of a large individual flying coach in a middle seat for a period of a year," Wass said.
Murray was taken to a hospital Sunday night for treatment of what his lawyer described as "marked venous stasis of his lower extremities" and "right shoulder pain and severe loss of motion."
His cell was so small that Murray has "no opportunity for physical movement throughout the day," his lawyers wrote. "The only actual exercise that Dr. Murray received occurs on most Monday evenings when he is transferred in chains to an 8-by-8 cage on the roof of the facility."
Murray, in a phone call to a friend Monday that was published Wednesday by the celebrity news website TMZ, complained that he feared his illness would be permanent. "I may never be able to wear a boot again," he said.
"The venous stasis gives rise to a high risk for deep vein thrombosis and/or migrating pulmonary embolism," his lawyer wrote to the sheriff. "This condition may have developed to a chronic state which has become permanent and uncorrectable necessitating a lifetime of medication and treatment."
Murray's physical appearance has changed dramatically since he was taken into custody, his lawyer wrote.
"A review of earlier booking photos and bio-statistics of Dr. Murray, when compared to his current condition and appearance, would be shocking to persons not previously familiar with him," they wrote. "To those who have known him for the last year or longer, the suffering that has obviously taken its toll on his health is unimaginable."
Keeping a human in such conditions "would at the very least give rise to civil liability for negligent confinement resulting in a debilitating medical condition," the letter said.

Back