Daryll748 Is In The HOTSEAT!

2nd question is a bit 'tricky' for me... I used to dance all the time... I was even in a dance group but since I hurt my spine badly somehow... I 'should' stick with the singing instead :doh:

Oh.. I hope it wasn't too painful. :better:

Famous? Nope, I don't like to 'feed' my EGO... I'd like to be known and remembered as someone that brought sunshine to people's lives... Helped them HEAL and bring them JOY and PEACE... I HOPE I'm doing this already... :blush:

I'm sure you already are doing that. :yes: :hug:

Oh.. I hope it wasn't too painful. :better:

I'm sure you already are doing that. :yes: :hug:

Well, it 'healed' quite fine now Thanks for the :better:
though I wish people would stop 'nagging' that it's quite serious to have a TITANIUM plate fixed in your spine...
It doesn't mean I'm a 'vegetable' now... DUH...

Thanks, that's what I aim for...
Rock bottom was the place, I rebuild my life from ;)

How odd is it, that I can't think of one question to ask you in here, though when I see you, I have all question marks on my brain!! :doh: ;)
Maybe a simple question!! :thinking:
Besides Michaels... name 5 Favorite Things you totally Love about Movies/Music? Or too hard? ;)

How odd is it, that I can't think of one question to ask you in here, though when I see you, I have all question marks on my brain!! :doh: ;)
Maybe a simple question!! :thinking:
Besides Michaels... name 5 Favorite Things you totally Love about Movies/Music? Or too hard? ;)

Thanks for 'bumping' my HOTseat, Sunnie :ciao:

Too hard? Never, I do :love: other stuff besides Michael too...

1. I'm a Buffy Fanatic... I have the Collector box with the 7 seasons... If I go to London, the first thing I do is pop into a Book store cause I know they sell Buffy books there ;) I absolutely :wub: Buffy, the vampire slayer... I used to love only Spike and Angel but now all the characters have their own life and quirks and I think it's the BEST story ever... All hail to Joss Whedon for he's a GENIUS in creating such a 'different' world...

2. "The return of the Living dead" is my MOST fave DVD/ Movie ever... I know it by :heart: and I frequently watch it... It has part One and Part two and even has a 'sequel' called part 3 too ;) There is a thing about Zombies that thrill me... It's hard to explain why but watching Zombie Movies, kind of 'calms' my Inner turmoil always 'raging' inside of me...

3. I'm an Eastenders fan from the very beginning... We always watched the Omnibus on Sunday at home and though the BBC decided to promote Sports over soaps... I do still follow it on You Tube...

4. Hmmm... let me think... Other Movies and Music?
Oh, I still :love: The Muppets... I loved it as a kid and I still do...
I love the sketches with the Swedish cook and the scientist with Beaker :tease:I also love the 'news reporter'... that's :hysterical:

My fave characters are Animal, Kermy and Miss 'MOI' Piggy...

5. Is a 'forgotten' like from my childhood BEFORE I fell in :heart: with Michael...
I used to love "Zorro" and I watched it whenever it was on... He was like my HERO... Mysterious and always out to help people without taking credit for it :angel:

See, that wasn't so hard, was it :cheeky:

^:lol: You're welcome Daz!! ;)
The Buffy & Zombie stuff I already knew about you... Should've know you were going to pick those in first 2 spots!! :laugh:
But it's nice to find out you love the Muppets & Zorro as well! I use to watch those crazy Muppets every time as well!!
And my dad used to watch all kinds of Zorro's, so I saw lots of those as well!! :thumbs_up: :yes:
I had just found out about your Eastenders fan-hood! That's probably why I don't really know the soap, I've never really seen it on our own channels, or at least I never saw it if it did! ;)
Thanks for answering Daz,... it didn't seem too hard at all, did it now?! :D :hug:

BTW: Do you have like a Favorite Female Singer you adore? (well not as much as Michael, but still your N°1 Female Singer/Artist?) :winking2:

Sunnie23;3764587 said:
^:lol: You're welcome Daz!! ;)
The Buffy & Zombie stuff I already knew about you... Should've know you were going to pick those in first 2 spots!! :laugh:
But it's nice to find out you love the Muppets & Zorro as well! I use to watch those crazy Muppets every time as well!!
And my dad used to watch all kinds of Zorro's, so I saw lots of those as well!! :thumbs_up: :yes:
I had just found out about your Eastenders fan-hood! That's probably why I don't really know the soap, I've never really seen it on our own channels, or at least I never saw it if it did! ;)
Thanks for answering Daz,... it didn't seem too hard at all, did it now?! :D :hug:

BTW: Do you have like a Favorite Female Singer you adore? (well not as much as Michael, but still your N°1 Female Singer/Artist?) :winking2:

Eastenders was only on BBC One or BBC Two :wub:
What sets it apart from our Belgian or even American soaps is that it is 'true to life' :cheeky: and really 'researched' to give the audience the BEST soap they can relax with... I'm really glad that they show it on You tube and I'm kind of :scratch:why they don't have it out on DVD... They have so much other 'crap' on DVD so...

Anyway, I do have a Favourite Female singer/ artist...
That's Siedah Garrett :wub: She has a GOLDEN voice and also is very Michael-like cause she cares about people and she sings from the 'gut' too... She was also so kind to Michael :blush:

My fave songs of Siedah are "One man woman" :love: and "I don't go for that" featuring on "Back on the Block" by Quincy Jones...

This really turns into a HOTSEAT hey...
as I never told anyone I :love: Siedah nor that I exactly love the whole CD of "Back on the block" :heart:
That's my kind of Music besides Michael's... Maybe cause I recognize a lot of artists and musicians on it...
Like Rod Temperton, Bruce Swedien and of course Greg Phillinganes and Siedah Garrett :wub:

Last edited:
who is your favorite visual artist? Like a painter, photographer or sculptor?

who are your favorite actors?

who is your favorite visual artist? Like a painter, photographer or sculptor?

who are your favorite actors?

Thanks Lark :ciao:

My fave paint artist is Vincent Van Gogh :wub: If I would have money to buy ONE painting it would be a Van Gogh... I love 'nature' still life's... I'm NOT into Modern art though... I also :love: Michel Angelo, that's a very gifted artist too...

I used to have a bunch of fave actors but since I don't really watch TV and movies anymore... It's tough to pick a 'recent' actor that I :love:

So, I can only pick the ones I remember and loved before 2009 :blush:

Harrison Ford on ONE as Indiana Jones
Jackie Chan on TWO in Rush Hour
Martin Lawrence on THREE in BAD boys and National Security
Eddie Murphy on FOUR in Beverly Hills Cop
John Travolta in Grease and Pulp Fiction

Thanks Daryll! I love Jackie Chan too! He is like Michael is many ways, he helps a lot of children and loves Disneyland!

Of all things is nature/ the outdoors do you have a favorite? If so what is it?

Thanks Daryll! I love Jackie Chan too! He is like Michael is many ways, he helps a lot of children and loves Disneyland!

Of all things is nature/ the outdoors do you have a favorite? If so what is it?

I :wub: nature... It's beautiful and so giving and NOT judgemental...

My absolute favorite is the sky...
I :love: clouds... How beautifully shaped they are, how they whiz by if there is a lot wind... I also love the Moon :wub: and of course, I :heart: the stars, they twinkle so bright and that's exactly the first thing I do when I'm outside is look up to where Michael lives :blush: in Heaven :angel:

On Two... I :heart: trees... Trees are Magical and they stand so proud and tall... I love the forest and the changing of leaves in Autumn and whenever I'm really stressed and NOT even Michael can 'calm' me down... I sit in the park just at the end of my street... It's exactly a little wood...

That's why I don't wanna move to another neighbourhood or even town... cause I would miss the clouds... I see them better cause I live on the 2nd and top floor of an apartment block... I would miss the little wood too...

On Three... I have a thing for Butterflies... whenever a store sells 'cotton' shaped ones... I need to buy them and then they are 'mounted' on my wall so that it seems they are resting there... They are the prettiest creatures :blush:

On Four... you have spiders... Yeash... those creepy crawly thingies... I respect them as they eat all the bugs and leave your legs 'bite free' then :cheeky:
In summer, I had a spider just outside my window and I called her 'Patty' she would even climb down to see if I was HOME... then around September, she left :no:

Fifth is... The Ocean... Though it scares me :blush: all that Nature Power... I'm in awe at the waves crashing onto the beach and the music the ocean makes is really soothing too... I love the sea breeze...

Thanks for the question, Lark :ciao:

Hello Daryll!

What's your favorite musical instrument?
Do you like balloons?
Would you move on a houseboat?

Hello Daryll!

Hello Karom :ciao:

What's your favorite musical instrument?

Electric guitar :punk: I guess that's why my ringtone is the 'guitar solo' from Beat it :wub:
I also love the Saxophone and the harmonica real soulful and Jazzy :dancin:

Do you like balloons?

Hell yeah, I :heart: balloons :blush: Little kid inside of me is still 'alive'...

Would you move on a houseboat?

Well, NO cause I don't like water :blush: But I do like the 'confined' space though. Nice and cosy.
If you would have said 'trailer' then yes, when can I move in :D

Nice questions :dancin:

Do you love making movies?:smilerolleyes:

I exactly do... I :love: the creative juices and I feel like I'm really alive when I create a story so I'm always full of ideas for story lines and videos... I'm currently 'thinking' about a 'comic strip' book I wanna create but I wish I had more time for it though :blush:
Time is really my enemy sometimes :blink:

Best day of your life?

Can I do like Michael :wub: and ask if I can pick 3 events that were the the BEST days of my life so far :cheeky:

On Number ONE...
It ALWAYS has to be Michael :heart: I feel blessed to have seen Michael so many times and it were always the BEST days of my life :clap: I preferred the parties over the concerts...
:cheeky: I know but to me, I felt more connected and felt more 'save' to see Michael 'enjoying' himself during a fan party :blush:
Especially the KILLER THRILLER party on June 15, 2002 :wub: That one is 'engraved' in my soul as the MOST wicked one maybe cause it was a day before my 30th B-Day... Most definitely cause Michael trusted us so much to give such an awesome speech there... I felt like he was one of us there... He crossed the 'border' there of 'Idol/fan' :blush: Michael treated us a 'family' :wub:

On Number TWO...

has to be the day I 'broke' free :D No seriously, the day I set foot in my own apartment... I live here over 12 years now and some days, still can't believe I have a place of my own... Sometimes, it's been a struggle but I never regretted it...
I :heart: my FREEDOM and PEACE...

On Number THREE...

Is yet another 'emo thingy' :blush:
August 4, 2007 : I adopted Mesereau William "MEZ" ;
May 2, 2008 : I adopted his sister Madeline Patricia "MAD"
August 20, 2011 : I adopted Michael Thomas "MJ"

These dates are 'engraved' in my heart as I became a 'Reborn mummy' :blush:
The thing is my stupid body can't make 'healthy' babies and instead of going through the 'adoption hell' :unsure:
I chose to be a 'Reborn mummy' and I'm so PROUD to be their mum :angel:

Ok, I don't want to sound offensive, but I'm not clear on whether Mez, Mad and MJ are people or animals. And I'm sorry about your fertility problem. It's sad and strange how people who don't want kids can produce them and those who do, can't. Or maybe it's the fact that they can't that makes them want.

Anyway, nice stories. You're very lucky to have met MJ. I wish I had.

Ok, I don't want to sound offensive, but I'm not clear on whether Mez, Mad and MJ are people or animals. And I'm sorry about your fertility problem. It's sad and strange how people who don't want kids can produce them and those who do, can't. Or maybe it's the fact that they can't that makes them want.

Anyway, nice stories. You're very lucky to have met MJ. I wish I had.

That's okay, Karom :ciao: That's why you have artists that make REBORNS to fill up that 'emotional' need :blush:

See, a lot of people don't know what 'REBORNS' are and yet when they see one... They are amazed about the quality of how they are made. Simply REBORNS are 'true to life' babies... they are sculpted by artists out of silicone with glass eyes and rooted hair. They are anatomically correctly made and weigh just like a baby... You can have them awake and asleep... Michael is the 'sleeping' version... It's silly you can really FOOL people with it cause they look so real and people don't believe it at first that artists can make perfect babies...

Indeed, I always wanted kids... At least 3 or 4 and it does hurt me when parents are 'cruel' to their kids but I guess that's life hey...

This is my 'Reborn' son, Michael :wub:

MysonMichael_zpsae740bcd.jpg

Oh, I didn't even know such things existed. So they're sort of... dolls. Again, I don't want to be offensive, but that's a little bit creepy. Wouldn't you rather adopt a child? Orphanages are full, I'm sure you'd have no trouble finding one.

That does look realistic. If it weren't for the hands, I couldn't have told is was not... alive.

Oh, I didn't even know such things existed. So they're sort of... dolls. Again, I don't want to be offensive, but that's a little bit creepy. Wouldn't you rather adopt a child? Orphanages are full, I'm sure you'd have no trouble finding one.

That does look realistic. If it weren't for the hands, I couldn't have told is was not... alive.

I don't mind to say 'yeash, he's a doll' and yeash people think it's creepy but in my case, it's the BEST solution cause with my Medical problems I'm sure I can't apply for even an orphan :blush:

I've researched it yeah... Same 'strict' rules as 'adoption' though...
A GOOD marriage is a MUST. A GOOD job too so you can 'provide' for the 'needy' stuff and of course a GOOD health so you can take care for the little bundle of joy :blush: I 'fail' at all 3 so, you know :blink:

NEXT TOPIC :cheeky:

I see, I'm sorry. :better:

Don't be sowwy, Karom :friends:

I guess that's life hey and it's NOT all mayhem though...
I :heart: my freedom and I made peace with it...
Now, I have more time to boast my creativity, you see :cheeky:

1. Is Daryll actually your name or did you get it from Michael's character in Bad?
2. What is your favourite Cascio track?
3. Who is your favourite singer other than Michael Jackson?

Are you some sort of artist?

Indeed :blush:

I'm the Resident writer here...
Having MJJCBlog http://www.mjjcommunity.com/michael-jackson-blog/

where I publish my stories and blogs. Currently, I'm writing a story on MJJCBlog called "Where is Michael? " I usually stick to the 'fan fiction' on MJJCBlog where Michael plays the 'protagonist' to keep us sweet for hours :blush:
You can also find 'Spiritual' stuff on it and a section for writers called 'Creative writing' ;D

I'm also a 'Free agent' Author...

DAZ productions is my page. https://www.facebook.com/DazProductions

I recently published a book :cheeky: The ONLY 'difference' in this story is that Michael plays a B role in it and under a surrogate name... Here Daryll is my 'protagonist'...

HPIM1536_zps68cfee9b.jpg

I write ORIGINALLY in English and then I translate it in DUTCH too...

1. Is Daryll actually your name or did you get it from Michael's character in Bad?

Nope, Daryll is my nickname and yes, I got it from BAD cause BAD is ONE of my MOST fave shortfilms :wub:

2. What is your favourite Cascio track?

My fave song on "Michael" is BEST OF JOY :blush:

3. Who is your favourite singer other than Michael Jackson?

1. Siedah Garrett, fave album "Back on the block" I know, it says Quincy Jones :blush:
2. Akon, fave album "FREEDOM"
3. Ne-yo, fave album "Year of the gentleman"
4. 3T , fave album "Identity"

Thanks for the questions :clapping:

Indeed :blush:

I'm the Resident writer here...
Having MJJCBlog http://www.mjjcommunity.com/michael-jackson-blog/

where I publish my stories and blogs. Currently, I'm writing a story on MJJCBlog called "Where is Michael? " I usually stick to the 'fan fiction' on MJJCBlog where Michael plays the 'protagonist' to keep us sweet for hours :blush:
You can also find 'Spiritual' stuff on it and a section for writers called 'Creative writing' ;D

I'm also a 'Free agent' Author...

DAZ productions is my page. https://www.facebook.com/DazProductions

I recently published a book :cheeky: The ONLY 'difference' in this story is that Michael plays a B role in it and under a surrogate name... Here Daryll is my 'protagonist'...

HPIM1536_zps68cfee9b.jpg

I write ORIGINALLY in English and then I translate it in DUTCH too...

Oh, really. Nice. Congratulations on your book. :) That's cool. I love writing as well, although I don't like anybody reading what I write. :lol:

What kind of talents do you have?

That's a GREAT question :clapping:

Let's see...

I have an 'excellent' Visual memory...
I remember a route in piccies... I'm 'lousy' with street names but I remember where the shops are and if there are other landmarks...
When I enter a unknown room, I can recall all what's in it... from paintings to furniture to stuff wandering around there :cheeky:
I even remember food 'packages'... Oh, if the company decides to change the view on the package, I walk past it :doh:

I can make up stories with a click of my fingers :cheeky:
Just this afternoon, I was watching Wrestling Mania :wub: and I was already plotting a story with one of the Wrestlers... It goes like this if O'Brien had a son... He wouldn't be bullied cause Man, he looks like the Boogie man :smilerolleyes:

I'm very organised and I couldn't live with my schedules and day planning :blush:
I'm the 'responsible' kind too. I do stuff 110 % instead of only 75% :cheeky:

That's a GREAT question :clapping:

Let's see...

I have an 'excellent' Visual memory...
I remember a route in piccies... I'm 'lousy' with street names but I remember where the shops are and if there are other landmarks...
When I enter a unknown room, I can recall all what's in it... from paintings to furniture to stuff wandering around there :cheeky:
I even remember food 'packages'... Oh, if the company decides to change the view on the package, I walk past it :doh:

I can make up stories with a click of my fingers :cheeky:
Just this afternoon, I was watching Wrestling Mania :wub: and I was already plotting a story with one of the Wrestlers... It goes like this if O'Brien had a son... He wouldn't be bullied cause Man, he looks like the Boogie man :smilerolleyes:

I'm very organised and I couldn't live with my schedules and day planning :blush:
I'm the 'responsible' kind too. I do stuff 110 % instead of only 75% :cheeky:

Ooo, that's great maybe you've a great IQ. ;)

Back