Daryll748 Is In The HOTSEAT!

Ooo, that's great maybe you've a great IQ. ;)

Well, on the last test to look for a job I scored 103 :cheeky: but what's a number hey :smilerolleyes:

Maybe you can give me some of that

I gave up on that... It's like teaching someone to dance with two left feet :lol:
If you're NOT organised by nature, forget it :dont_mention_it:

^That's why I said "give" not "teach". :lol: As in pass some to me. I generally don't mind not being organized, because I am organized in an... unorganized manner. I thrive in systematic chaos. But then every once in a while I have to do something where systematic chaos just won't do. :blink:

^That's why I said "give" not "teach". :lol: As in pass some to me. I generally don't mind not being organized, because I am organized in an... unorganized manner. I thrive in systematic chaos. But then every once in a while I have to do something where systematic chaos just won't do. :blink:

I'm afraid that's NOT possible :blink:

Hi, Daryll, do you like the great outdoors? What would you prefer: a lazy day at the beach or a nice walk through a green forest?

Hi, Daryll, do you like the great outdoors? What would you prefer: a lazy day at the beach or a nice walk through a green forest?

Hey Erandi :ciao:

I definitely would go for the brisk walk in the forest :wub:
I :heart: trees, the crispy sound of the forest, the muddy rivers through it and the birds with their own song...
When I was a teenager, we would go every Saturday on a brisk walk through the forest with our Labrador :blush: Those were the good ole' days :mello:

I :love: nature... When the walls come closing in... I head out into nature... Forest, quiet deserted beach, the zoo,...

- do you have a favourite Michael jackson era?
- whats your favourite song off of the dangerous album?
- whats your favourite colour?
- do you prefer day or night? :p

Hello MJ_Rocks My World :clapping:

My fave MJ era is BAD:punk:

My fave songs of Dangerous are... Who is it, Give in to me and Dangerous :D

My fave colours are... Turquoise, heavenly blue, black, white and red ;D

Fave part of the day is... Well, it used to be Dusk and night :blush: but since I go to College... I would rather say DAY now 'cause of all the 'exciting' things happening :wild:

Thanks for the questions :clap:

Can you swim?

Nope :blush:

Yep, indeed you can blame my 'stupid' body' again... I get 'infections' on my feet that are truly painful :cry: from the Chloor (disinfection) they use at the local swimming pool so all through school I spend it on the bench with a DOC's note...
That was FUN though :D

It's a bit ironic that you get infections from the disinfectant... All I get from Chlorine is harder hair. o_O Which I actually like because my hair is finer than silk which results in it being very pleasant to feel, but impossible to get any volume.

Anyway, What's your favorite time of the year?

It's a bit ironic that you get infections from the disinfectant... All I get from Chlorine is harder hair. o_O Which I actually like because my hair is finer than silk which results in it being very pleasant to feel, but impossible to get any volume.

Anyway, What's your favorite time of the year?

Oh, I know I have the MOST 'disobedient' body ever :doh:

My favorite season is SUMMER :clap:
Nice and warm and sunny :blush:
You can walk around with just a T-shirt and some Pirate trousers even on bare feet...
One thing, I hate about the winter is you have to 'cover' yourself in layers and then try to get out of it all if you have to change:doh: So, in Summer NO clothes problems :scratch:
It also reminds me of the COOL Summers I had as a kid :D

Meh, you can't go swimming. Stephen Hawking can't wipe his own drool. So I'd say you're okay. :lol: What about the sea? Can you swim in the sea?

Do you often go to the seaside?

Meh, you can't go swimming. Stephen Hawking can't wipe his own drool. So I'd say you're okay. :lol: What about the sea? Can you swim in the sea?

Do you often go to the seaside?

Indeed, there is still A LOT I can do if I take the 'right' action :cheeky:

I'm kind of scared of the sea :blush: Well, once we went on a school outing 'yachting' with a tiny vessel and we almost 'drowned' so NO MORE SEA for me, thanks :swoon:

I do :love: the seaside... I love to walk 'barefooted' in the sand and in the surf... feeling the breeze in your face :D
BUT not in Summer when the beach is 'overcrowded' with 'roasting chickens' and 'playing kids' :doh:
So, I rather walk on a 'deserted' beach :D

Not sure whether I've asked you this or not.

Do you play any musical instruments?

What's the last thing you want to do before you die?

Have you ever thought about moving to another country?

If so, to which one?

Not sure whether I've asked you this or not.

I don't think so :unsure:

Do you play any musical instruments?

Nope, I had to play the flute in school and :doh: I hated that bleeping flute.

What's the last thing you want to do before you die?

Nothing special though... I live my life now, like every day is my last :blush:
I love to write and publish my books. I love to spend time with my family. I love to spend time here. I love walks in nature...

Have you ever thought about moving to another country? If so, to which one?

Yeah, I would :love: to live in the UK :heart: A place like 'Midsomer' :wub: with nice and cosy homes, beautiful gardens and just the easy life with no fuss :blush:

Though London would be an option too... I know it's a busy city but I feel at HOME whenever I visit it... I love the food, the subway, the stunning buildings... I obviously love the language :cheeky: I hardly get lost there... It's the city of my dreams... :blush:

Hmm, I've never been to London but I'd love to visit it. I don't think I'd like to live there though. Perhaps in a suburb of London. I like living in a quiet place without a lot of neighbors, but close enough to the city that I can go whenever I please. :D

Apart from MJ, what other music you into?

What do you think of Bon Jovi?

Billie Jean or Who Is It?

Apart from MJ, what other music you into?

What do you think of Bon Jovi?

Billie Jean or Who Is It?

WOW, Mo_rizwan :clap: You've kept the HOTSEAT 'searing HOT' when I was at college, Thanks :bow:

Apart from MJ... I only like old school, Soul, Jazz (Quincy Jones) and classic music (only Mozart, Debussy and Chaplin)
Though, I hardly listen to other music... I 'prefer' my MJ music though :blush:

Bon Jovi? He met Michael in '88 :blush:
When it comes to other artists, I only know them if they met Michael somehow or if Michael loved their music :blink:
The ONLY thing I remember of Bon Jovi is that he had 'long hair' :busted:

Billie Jean or Who is it?

This is an impossible choice for me... I :wub: them both...
Billie Jean for the 'infectious' melody and stunning LIVE performances :wild:
Who is it for the 'human beat boxing' which is way too :punk: and I love the short film... So mysterious :eek:

Thanks for the questions :D

Do you like jigsaw puzzles?

What's the largest one you've ever solved?

I think this is gonna be the 'shortest' reply ever here :lol:

I :mat: jigsaw puzzles... they bring out the :evil: in me :pirate:

No, seriously... I did try to make one...
Some people claim it calms your nerves :blink: I'm different then... It only makes me boil :evil:
I did try to 'solve' a "Peter Pan" one:wub: I thought if the piccie is pretty then it would be okay... No luck and its dusting away in my attic

I've always loved them. :yes: I'm now making a 3000 piece one of a castle in the middle of a forest. It's impossible. o_O I got the castle, but the rest of the pieces are all just either green or blue. :doh: Still calms me down though.

I've always loved them. :yes: I'm now making a 3000 piece one of a castle in the middle of a forest. It's impossible. o_O I got the castle, but the rest of the pieces are all just either green or blue. :doh: Still calms me down though.

It must be beautiful and Oh Well :bow:

It is. But I've been working on it for nearly a year now. :doh: Talk about patience. :lol:

Ok, I'm going to turn your question against you. :devil:

If you could be any fictional character, who would you be and why? :D

Ok, I'm going to turn your question against you. :devil:

If you could be any fictional character, who would you be and why? :D

No problem :D

I always wanted to be Superman somehow... Two identities and a hero saving people :cheeky:
Same with Zorro :blush: Mysterious yet caring and righteous.

From Karom: what would you be studying? I heard you finished the librarian thing. Congratulations.

Yep, thanks :blush: indeed I'm a librarian :blush: had an A in 'search strategies' but an D for 'Dutch' :scratch:

So, the studies will surely be to master my Dutch writing again. Boring language though :mello:
I'd like to do 'writer studies' too to enhance my skills :blush: Spotted some fine ones especially for Authors.

I'm really 'intrigued' and 'obsessed' these days by creating websites since I created my Weebly one . :cheeky:
Oh, I got a NEW toy for my B-day :yes: A tablet PC, what a difference yet exciting what it all can do :wild:
Keeps me sweet again cause I can be a ticking time bomb too.

So, I guess that's 'self study' then.

Maybe D just stands for "Dutch". :rofl:

That's nice. :yes: Always aim to improve. That's the only way to not be bored with yourself. :D

Maybe D just stands for "Dutch". :rofl:

That's nice. :yes: Always aim to improve. That's the only way to not be bored with yourself. :D

:lol: I wish it would though :blush: It's kind of weird to tell peeps I'm an Author but I suck in the language that is supposed to be my 'mother tongue' :doh: Well, why do they make Dutch so difficult in the first place? English is much smoother to write :cheeky:

Yep, I miserably failed in my 'valendel' and 'cactus' studies though :lol: I should be a plant in a sofa watching lame shows and have people run my household :doh:

I'd rather 'WOW' them with all the things I'm NOT allowed to do any more according to the quacks :beee:

When you gain a 'disability' they like to treat you as an 'object' instead of a human with feelings :blink:

Anyway, reverse Psychology always get that fire burning in you even more, right?

Have a NOT exciting day :D

Back