Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

Lisha;3621728 said:
I think I'm a believer now. I guess it really could be possible. What do you guys think? Do you have a grid for it?

California woman who survived 350-foot fall claims she used telepathy to alert husband

Updated: Monday, 09 Apr 2012, 10:40 AM CDT
Published : Monday, 09 Apr 2012, 11:40 AM CDT

A California woman who survived a 350-foot plunge down a mountain inside her pickup claims she used telepathy to alert her husband that she needed help.
Tracy Granger, 56, was rescued March 26 in the Angeles National Forest, a day after her 1999 white Ford Ranger plunged from the Angeles Forest Highway, hitting a snow-covered embankment some 350 feet below.
Granger, who was critically injured when authorities found her, told KTLA-TV that telepathy helped let her husband know she needed to be rescued.
"I sat down and I said out loud, 'Lee, I'm overdue,'" she told the station. "'Something has happened. Figure it out.'"
Click for more on this story from KTLA.com

EDIT: I do not know much about "telepathy." Just reporting a recent story I heard on CNN (it was today in fact). But you are right to use caution when dealing with the spirit realm since it can be very dangerous territory. I am still learning. The only biblical example I can find of two people communicating in the spirit realm is what I had posted a while back concerning Paul in the book of Acts having a vision of a man pleading for his help (this also kinda fits with what you wrote about being able to "hear prayers" in the song, YANA):

Acts 16:6-10
New Living Translation (NLT)

A Call from Macedonia

[SUP]6 [/SUP]Next Paul and Silas traveled through the area of Phrygia and Galatia, because the Holy Spirit had prevented them from preaching the word in the province of Asia at that time. [SUP]7 [/SUP]Then coming to the borders of Mysia, they headed north for the province of Bithynia,[SUP][a][/SUP] but again the Spirit of Jesus did not allow them to go there. [SUP]8 [/SUP]So instead, they went on through Mysia to the seaport of Troas.
[SUP]9 [/SUP]That night Paul had a vision: A man from Macedonia in northern Greece was standing there, pleading with him, “Come over to Macedonia and help us!” [SUP]10 [/SUP]So we[SUP][b][/SUP] decided to leave for Macedonia at once, having concluded that God was calling us to preach the Good News there.

BTW, Lisha, thanks so much for posting those previous videos. I really enjoyed them ... and they make me want to go out and rent those movies!

Last edited:
BTW, Lisha, thanks so much for posting those previous videos. I really enjoyed them ... and they make me want to go out and rent those movies!
I'm so glad you enjoyed them! They both are cute, huh? Wall-E is such an unexpected romance...who woulda thought?

I wanted to clear something up so I won't be misunderstood in this here...
i'm still lost and still don't understand this thread i reading some comments i don't know if i am right but i see some MJ tea in this thread??? and all that popcorn looks good i will be back to bring you all some good old bake chicken mac N cheese etc
thetruthbetold...I think there is some MJ tea goin' on here. :)

I must admit, I had no idea what the current meaning of "tea" is about. I am not a member at Lipstick Alley and don't go there, but yesterday some link led me there and I was in the Michael Jackson forum and ...well...I think I get what maybe Thetruthbetold is REALLY meaning about "tea" going on in here.

Here I thought Thetruthbetold was meaning 'some gals getting together and having some good conversation with each other and just enjoying each others' company'. I personally, offline, love going to tea and doing just that!

However...it seems to also have the meaning nowadays of sharing personal, juicy, and sensitive info and tidbits about a particular person. Do I have that right?

So, I would have to change my response to Thetruthbetold and say...

No, that is not what we have been trying to do in here about Michael. In fact several of us have taken turns to say right out to Michael in posts "if we are crossing the line and getting too much into your business please forgive us!" We don't wish to be intrusive. When we stick to the song lyrics we are safer in this area because we are discussing just what MJ had shared with everyone publically. Yet, we do have lots of commentary going on in here, which is fun, too, but that is why we would find ourselvs, I think, checking in, sort of speak, with Michael, (when he was still alive). We'd post these kinds of "disclaimers" to him and try not to be in trouble with him. :lol:

We probably have crossed the line at times, but that isn't where our hearts are at. :no:

I see there are some very popular threads over at Lipstick Alley about MJ and the Ladies...and they have been so popular and have had so many posts they are up to their 8th or 9th thread. Wow.

Many MJ fans really do get interested in this area about MJ and his life, don't they? And I think perhaps many who come and visit here think this thread might be another one of those kinds of threads, and then they get disappointed that it isn't really about MJ and the Ladies. And probalby soon find it rather dull because there is no "tea." This thread does have romance, though, and that is an attention getter for some. :heart:

Wasn't feeling so well last time i stopped in but had to leave you ladies a hello and yes Ash 800 pages! That's quite a lot of good reading in here.
Just got around to responding to this FT, sorry that you were not feeling well that day. :( How are you feeling these days? Better?

California woman who survived 350-foot fall claims she used telepathy to alert husband
Interesting timing on how you came across this while this was the subject of discussion. I am disappointed that in the interview the husband was not given a chance to tell his side, for I would like to know...did he hear those very words she spoke out to him or not? Him just making the decision to take her being late as enough reason to call the police, is not enough to indicate he "heard" her. So I wish we could know a little more.

There are examples in the Bible of visions and dreams where God shows a person calling out for help, etc., true. But to me that is different than hearing words directly in one's mind from another person. So I haven't been able to find that sort of thing happening in the Bible anywhere. There's a lot going on in the Bible...it could be there and I have forgotten about it.

I have always looked at this as being telepathy or channeling and to me they fall in the category of psychic, or new age sort of abilities that do not come from the source of God. However, I do know that God's enemy does not create, only God is the Creator and can create anything new. Satan can only copy and counterfeit...and he cannot copy something unless there is an original. So that must mean God does do this at times between two people who He has given a special bond, and that is why it can and is being at times counterfeited by God's enemy. But this is heavy spiritual kind of talk. I am sorry if this paragraph has made anyone uncomfortable. :(

Other than that, I don't have much to share today about this "special couple" we like to talk about in here, MJ and the LITD girl, (if she exists). If I do think of something I will check back and post after a few others post, for I do not enjoy posting too much in a row...I enjoy seeing some other posts inbetween. And we are still waiting for AllForMJ to return, now that she's stopped by! :) Hope she hasn't come into some renewed trouble which prevents her from posting.

Have a good day, all. :flowers:

Last edited:
i dont know how it is for other people but i recently had a little experience that relates to the current topic shila. i have a close friend who ive know since school. i had been visitimg with her for the weekend. first time in almost a year i think. she had a big smile and started to say something when i accidentally knocked someyhing over (clumsy me) so she just got "we are.." out and she teased me that id killed the mood and she wasnt going to say it now. i pestered her to tel me what it was but she wouldnt say. instead she told me to say what i thought she was going to say. well i did mentally finish her sentence in my head but it made no sense, i had no reason to think it was what she was about to say since it was never mentioned or discussed or thought of before but shfinally got it out of me what i had in my head, which was "...going to live together??" and i was right! but i felt so stupid saying it thinking it couldnt be right but somehow i knew it was. it was a strsnge experience and somehow she knew that i knew what she was going to say and laughed. Anyways i guess it relates so i thought id share. again, no reason for me to think thats what she'd say. shes married with a two year old and im a single mom raisimg my kids and we live in different cities. i still have to ask her about that..lol. (sorry for the typos here. im writing on a screwy tablet and with new false nails on, whch i never use).

Last edited:
Ape, thanks for sharing that! ;flowers: You seemed to have been attuned to her at that moment. I have heard cases like this many times where someone will be so attuned with a person that they will know what the other person is going to say befor they say it, or they think of them right before that person calls them on the phone or knocks on their door. Things like that. And that is fun and a special connection for sure, or what maybe I've hard called a "sixth sense" or something like that?

It probably is in the same family of things as what I have been talking about, but instead, it would be involving two people who are not in the same room as each other, and they have no other way to communicate, so one of them in the Spirit reaches out for the other and, amazingly, the other feels them or hears them when it happens.

Wait, I remember I think this song being used in here before to give an idea what the girl (or guy) might be doing in a case like this, just for example, (notice it says miles and miles of empty space in between us):

[youtube]_IdC-mq27jo[/youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IdC-mq27jo&feature=related

When I Need You

When I need you
Just close my eyes and I'm with you
And all that I so want to give you
It's only a heart beat away

When I need love
I hold out my hands and I touch love
I never knew there was so much love
Keeping me warm night and day

Miles and miles of empty space in between us
A telephone can't take the place of your smile
But you know I wont be traveling forever
It's cold out, but hold out and do like I do

When I need you
I just close my eyes and I'm with you
And all that I so want to give you babe
It's only a heartbeat away

It's not easy when the road is your driver
Honey, that's a heavy load that we bear
But you know I won't be traveling a lifetime
It's cold out but hold out and do like I do
When I need you

When I need love
I hold out my hands and I touch love
I never knew there was so much love
Keeping me warm night and day

When I need you
Just close my eyes and I'm with you
And all that I so want to give you
It's only a heart beat away

(this song though just speaks abouting feeling or sensing the person, not speaking words to them, like the wife in the accident that MP posted about, where she apparently spoke the words outloud, or even speaking to the other through thoughts, which are not spoken outloud)

In the case of the prophetic gentleman and his deaf and mute mother, they were in the same room but could not communicate in any other way so God provided this way....hearing one another in the Spirit (not words spoken outloud, but spoken in their minds).

I'm wondering Ape, if you already have some of this sensitivity, if you are a candicate in a way for this kind of thing...maybe you are gifted and the gift will develop more as time goes on and you continue seeking God.

It should be no surprise, i suppose that God could do this, of course He can do all things and anything He wants; He's God. He, afterall, often speaks to His own servants in such a way. When a believer in God says God "told them" this or that or to do this or that, what they are meaning is that God gave them an impression in their mind, words, thoughts, that they knew were not their own. This is one of the ways God speaks to us when we seek Him. He also speaks to us through His word, the Bible. And sometimes He uses others, our friends in the Lord, mostly, and even occasionally someone who doesn't know God...a child even. He used a donkey to speak to one of His servants in the Bible because that servant wouldn't heed His own voice...so God got through to him finally through the prophet's very own donkey. haha.

Here is an example how this works, as far as God directing us, or "ordering our steps."

Just recently I entered a restaurant where you seat yourself, and I have been to this restaurant several times, and I know its seating and layout, but this day it was busy, quite crowded. In the first room I could see all the occupied tables, and from my view I could see into the next room as well and it seemed packed. I asked the question to myself in my mind, "Where am I going to sit? Will there even be a table for me?" Right before I entered the next room I thought in a flash of a table I knew was behind the wall I was about to go around, that I could not see, and it was like I knew right then that table would be sitting there empty when I turned the corner. And when I did, there it was...unoccupied. I thought, woah...how did I know that? It became clear to me, soon, why God showed me and why I sat there, for from that vantage point, and no where else where I could have sat would this have been the case, I could see a particular person, working the kitchen window... and without explaining why to you, if that's okay, I will say that God wanted me to see this person. He set me up! He wanted me at that very table, and He let me know ahead of time. So if we listen and stay attuned to God, He can get through to us.

I bet many of you who are reading this thread may have had an experience that seemed like you just knew something or got a feeling about something that you knew you shouldn't have otherwise or didn't make sense that you would know what you knew or the timing was uncanny. Maybe you thought to yourself, "Someone out there was helping me or showing me." I think along the way in this very thread posters have shared some stories like this. :)

If God can get through to us like that, then maybe it is not such a stretch to think He could cause two people He is planning on bringing together in a divine way to "pick up" on one another. Maybe MJ really did hear at times the LITD girl's prayers. o_O

Thanks again, Ape, for posting that! ("Shila"...hahaha, keeping me on my toes, aren't ya?)

~btw, are you enjoying your new set of nails? Do you feel all glamorous?

Last edited:

Jackson_popcorn.gif

:shifty:

Hi everyone,

Just a quick hello and a couple things I noticed from the last few posts.

Lisha, you reminded me of something in regards to telepathy. Frank says in his book that Michael was able to sense how other people were feeling even when they were far apart. He actually says Michael called him once to find out how he was as he sensed he was feeling down & Frank confirmed he had been feeling down that day. I once saw a video on You Tube by someone else saying they noticed that Michael had this gift. So maybe you're on to something.

Also, the song you quoted by Celine Deon was orignally a Leo Sayer song. Leo was on Big Brother 2006 with Jermaine, in case anyone remembers. He did some good songs in the 70s :)

Hi there, Love.him! How are you?
Hi everyone,

Just a quick hello and a couple things I noticed from the last few posts.

Lisha, you reminded me of something in regards to telepathy. Frank says in his book that Michael was able to sense how other people were feeling even when they were far apart. He actually says Michael called him once to find out how he was as he sensed he was feeling down & Frank confirmed he had been feeling down that day. I once saw a video on You Tube by someone else saying they noticed that Michael had this gift. So maybe you're on to something.

Hmmm, that's interesting. So it seems he did have some level of gifting in this area. Now I wonder if his ability to feel others was strong enough to not only feel the woman he loves, but to cause her to feel him back as well. Or, she could have some level of gifting in this way, too. Or, if she didn't, maybe MJ prayed that God would give it to her. Sounds like a sweet and special set up, if that is what went on for them.

Also, the song you quoted by Celine Deon was orignally a Leo Sayer song. Leo was on Big Brother 2006 with Jermaine, in case anyone remembers. He did some good songs in the 70s :)
Yes, I remember when this song was posted the first time in here it was Leo singing it on Seseme Street and it was so cute. :D I didn't take the time to find that very one, though. Maybe I should have. It was funny...even though the song lyrics are rather serious and romantic.

I didn't know Leo Sayer was on Big Brother when Jermaine was. Did they get along? (you never know on that show...)

Do i feel glamorous? No, i feel like i suddenly have animal claws. They arent like my regular nails all straight; they are curved & remind me of claws..lol. They look ok, but make it difficult to type.

I think (regarding this topic) that much of it is about listening to our intuition. That's from God. Our way of paying attention to the spiritual world maybe? There's the physical, and then there's the spiritual side of life. We are often too distracted to pay attention to the quieter, meek, spiritual side.

About what i had been talking about, i thought it was she who had the gift and had just somehow sent me a mind message which i would have dismissed if i hadnt been pestered to share. :) plus my mom and dad used to be attuned to each other as well (id forgotten) when he was out working, and she needed something, she would think of sending him a message to bring home what she needed & most often he would. When i was missing him when they were not together anymore, suddenly he'd call. Thats why i think its important to follow your impulses sometimes. Though i guess some impulses should also be ignored...lol.

Ape, I remember you saying something about feeling sad before your father passed or something like that. I remember feeling very sad before my mother passed and I couldn't figure out why. I had then read a book where someone was talking about feeling deep sadness before someone passes and how this is God's way of preparing the person for the loss. I then realized I had been grieving the loss of my mother before I actually lost her. Just recently Whitney Houston's mom confirmed this when she had said that she had felt depressed and lonely and sad right before Whitney passed and she couldn't figure out why since there was no reason to feel t hat way at that point in time. (She also talked about hearing the doorbell ring and nobody was there. I had experienced the same thing.) This goes to show you how God really does communicate to us through our spirit. Funny thing is, I don't remember feeling this sadness before MJ passed. I didn't feel anything like that until the very last minute. Or maybe I did feel it, but was unaware of it maybe because of all the stuff going on like "This Is It."

As far as your mom thinking something and your dad bringing it home, this has happened to me a lot. I have often thought of something and somone will bring me that thing (Works especially well when I am craving pizza. For some reason, people pick up on those pizza cravings! lol!).

Edit: Speaking of YANA and "hearing prayers," I thought what was equally interesting was the line that followed that one which was, "Your burdens I will bear." The reason I am so moved by this is because in these modern times it seems a man wouldn't necessarily want to bear a woman's burdens. He may want to have fun with her and all that, but as far as her problems are concerned, she is on her own. He wouldn't want her problems to become his problems seems to be the mentality. This is probably the reason many men don't want to get married. Well, I'm probably not saying anything new come to think of it.

Last edited:
Mysteriousphoenix, you just made me crave pizza.
That's interesting what youve said here. I wish i could just speak freely about what i'm thinking regarding what you've said but it's a taboo subject in the forum & don't want to make anyone sad. so ...did you ever make it to hawaii like we talked about a long time ago? Also, well i just ssid i don't want to make anyone sad but,when did your mom die? Did you mention it here when it happened? I'm sorry that happened.

on a totally different topic, does anyone think i should change my name from "ape" to something a bit more feminine?

Pizza does sound good! Is it actually becoming a competition for popcorn in here? What is the number one choice? lol. Maybe they cancel each other out and we are left with...PEAS! juuuust kiddin'. :)

Ape, it is such a popular thing these days for girls when they do or get their nails done to post a pic online. Will you post a pic for us? Do you have fun polish on them now? Are they presentable?

That's interesting what youve said here. I wish i could just speak freely about what i'm thinking regarding what you've said but it's a taboo subject in the forum & don't want to make anyone sad.

I wonder of there is a way to preface it so some can just ignore and realize we examine every possibility in here at times to TRY and make things work, even still, for the LITD girl (if she exists) and MJ. Creative writing at times is acceptable in here (just read through the thread) and if a viewer of this thread thinks what we say is not factual, nor could never be true, they can simply discount it, and -that- can be/is our disclaimer.

Does it have something to do about this...
This goes to show you how God really does communicate to us through our spirit. Funny thing is, I don't remember feeling this sadness before MJ passed. I didn't feel anything like that until the very last minute. Or maybe I did feel it, but was unaware of it maybe because of all the stuff going on like "This Is It."

Where you are going with this, Ape, brings "hope" back into this thread and therefore, could stimulate more discussion in a way. It has sort of come to a dead end in here...it's hard to keep talking about "what could have been." But, true, some very well may get offended. But this thread has never been for everyone. And it doesn't need to be really. There are plenty of threads that others can enjoy if they are annoyed with this one, right? Yet, this thread amazingly keeps getting views. Maybe some people like getting annoyed or outraged! haha.

In other words, go for it. Favoritetune did. He went there.

We can just view it as one of the many theories discussed in this thread. I really do think a lot if people think this thread is pure fantasy anyway. Just preface it, Ape. Consider the wording.

: Speaking of YANA and "hearing prayers," I thought what was equally interesting was the line that followed that one which was, "Your burdens I will bear." The reason I am so moved by this is because in these modern times it seems a man wouldn't necessarily want to bear a woman's burdens. He may want to have fun with her and all that, but as far as her problems are concerned, she is on her own. He wouldn't want her problems to become his problems seems to be the mentality. This is probably the reason many men don't want to get married. Well, I'm probably not saying anything new come to think of it.
That line is a lovely line when you think how much it could mean to "her" that he cared so much to offer to do that. And it seems to me he was asking of her the same thing in Will You Be There. I guess he would feel if he hopes for such a thing from her then he likewise should and would be willing to do the same.
on a totally different topic, does anyone think i should change my name from "ape" to something a bit more feminine?

Oh wow. You are Soooo Ape to us all by now. But you should feel free to do what you'd like to do. We'll adjust. Would you enjoy having a more feminine name, ya think? Have you come up with any ideas?

AllForMJ? Are you out there still? :flowers:

Hi Magicgirl! (I smile whenever I see your username, for when I was really little I made up a fantasy world that existed in the clouds! The queen of this realm had a daughter that me and my sister named Magic Girl. There were many characters that we made up and we would play pretend all the time being the different characters of my made-up place...even if we were at the beach playing in the waves. I might be Magic Girl and she'd be some other character and we'd stay in character the whole day. Haha. Wherever we'd go. Seems silly now, but Sweet Nostalgia. :) Why did you name yourself Magicgirl?).

Well, I was looking for a username that I can't forget to use in different forums before I came here. I love films based on comics, when a new one comes out I always go to watch, superman, spiderman is my favourite, you know. So I wanted to call myself supergirl. But it seems this name was already taken in that forum. I had to choose something else. I scratched my head... And then I was listening to this MJ song on my player "Break of Dawn" and an idea came. I don't know if this song has been already discussed here and if it fits our theory. Lyrics is here: http://www.metrolyrics.com/break-of-dawn-lyrics-michael-jackson.html
Funny thing is that recently someone has given me away an old sweat-shirt for my son and there was a picture of magic girl there with signiture "magicgirl". They couldn't know. What concerns of someone sensing someone's death what I can say is that at the beginning of june in that month when MJ has passed away I have seen him in a dream with very white face, this was strange and I questioned that, but when it happened now I know why. I was somewhere already mentioning that on the day of my flight right before I woke up I saw MJ's spirit (no face seen but I felt it was him) as if watching from above and leaving, when I woke up I questioned why I saw that in a dream and it was strange, I had as all of you some dreams about MJ, but I never saw a dream like that before, in the next couple of hours I boarded a plane and then they brought us the newspapers with a slogan MJ has passed away.

I also think that the song "I just can't stop loving you" fits more than "You are not alone" to the theme we discuss, lyrics is here: http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/michaeljackson/ijustcantstoplovingyou.html

Last edited:
This thread is so depressing now....it's all about what "could have been"...Oh WHY?????

This is a post by Linda back in September 2009. But a few pages earlier she brought up a more optimistist theory and those who responded to her did not give her a hard time. She wanted to make this whole thing "work" somehow. Here is the gist of the dialoging back and forth:

Okay, you are going to think this is odd...but then again, everything I do is odd!! LOL!

I was just conjecturing....MJ always wanted to get out of the spotlight...for quite a while now...maybe he did "die" just to get away from the public...but to get back with "her"? That he's not really dead, but he's living somewhere with his true love now? OMG. That sounds so sick - I just realized this. I just can't bring myself to think of the man - the massive presence of that man - as gone. I just can't do it.

Personally I don't find it inconceivable at all. It would certainly raise a lot of questions that this forum won't allow so we'd better leave it to the imagination, but as far as the concepts in this thread go, it certainly flows and makes sense that he would leave the spotlight to take on the possibility of living a normal life. As a human being, there's but so much abnormalcy anyone can take and MJ has had more than his share throughout his entire life. And I agree that as much as he undoubtedly enjoyed being the KOP he seemed to have had enough of certain aspects of it and isn't he the one who said, "don't stop til you get enough"

Yes, you don't mind being the "renegade" do ya? :giggle: you're so funny. Well, y'know that's one of those thoughts many might have but not post but it should be ok ... I don't believe any one person could have that thought without some others having it also, so I'm sure you're not alone in thinking that way.

Linda said:
Maybe I meant literally setting up his "death" so that he could be with his beloved, away from the paparazzi and all.
Linda said:
It still hurts thinking about the fact that he's dead, and wondering if he suffered at all.
aw Linda :hug:
you're the one who made me think of this :wub:

now it begins, now it starts, one hand, one heart, even death, won't part us now."

and thank you for it :yes: because it fits perfectly and at least we get to focus on the life in it

funny how everything fits to keep the thread going too :giggle:

AllforMJ what a thread you've got here :better:

its just so ...

special :wub:

:angel:

Aw gee thanks. I just thought it was a beautiful thought....to put his death in a new, pure sweet romantic viewpoint.....it helps me deal with the enormity of his loss better.

me too baby :huggy:

Oh wendijane and SOS and others here....I avoided this thread like the plague for days and weeks after his death. I was afraid that reading back on these posts and the promise of the future for him would bring fresh tears to me. My heart has a big hole in it. But then I thought that maybe he really isn't dead - that somehow he's gone to a place where his one true love is and is living happily ever after...I so wanted him to have a "happily ever after"....so much...

I feelya Linda :hug: I really do. I couldn't come back here either for that same reason.

Well, I still say its not an outlandishly inconceivable concept in line with our thread thus far and I do strongly remind us to be very careful with this aspect and keep it to the nature of our thread topic ... y'know ... we have to be careful if we like "living" here LOL!

...I know it sounds crazy but I mean, if we want to just offer ourselves some "closure" or "hope" or something in line with "happily ever after" because it is what we all have wanted for him so much and the new lyrics do or could certainly fit.

And it could give a new meaning to that line from the movie "Ghost"

"The love inside, you take it with you"

Well, that's easy enough to do if you're only going to some remote spot on the planet. ;)

And it could give new meaning to the line from West Side Story,

"now it begins, now it starts, one hand, one heart, even death won't part us now"

... :better: just trying to help u feel better ... I feel the hurt in you. I think we all have it. You're not alone. Maybe this helps a little.

(I did shorten some posts to keep only with what would pertain to the subject on hand...) Reading old posts from in here is always enjoyable. :)

So, can this line of thought be touched on in here without it becoming a big problem...just for the sake of the romance, and wishing for it to be continuing...somehow? It's just another theory, and theories are of the nature of something that has not been proven to be true yet. If something is proven to be true, it is no longer a theory (although I guess it could be said that this theory has irrevocably been proven false). Well, can we have fun anyway with a fantastical theory in here? :scratch:

Ash will provide the popcorn either way. ;)

Magicgirl Yes, we have discussed both of those songs you've mentioned at some point in this thread. Would you like to share some thoughts about them, though? That might be fun. :)

Last edited:
Ape, my mother passed away on November 19, 2007. Her dream the last few years of her life was to visit Hawaii, so we went the end of September that year, and all the while we were there I had this strange sadness like this was the last time I was ever going to see her. I couldn't understand then how anyone could possibly feel sad in Hawaii. I thought it was perhaps the music we were listining to. It was by an artist named Israel. He passed away in 1997. Matter of fact, hope you guys don't mind if I dedicate one of his songs to her right here on this thread. I think you will like it. Another strange coincidence is that after she had passed I remembered that that was not the original date we had scheduled to leave for Hawaii. I couldn't remember the exact date only that had we gone on the original date we would have been there for Thanksgiving. This made me very curious so I looked through some of her paperwork and happened to find a receipt with the exact date printed on it. It was November 19, 2007!

As for the theory of Michael still being alive, I don't think it is a taboo subject. That theory has been discussed by many at this point in time. If it were any other person I would have a hard time believing and understanding it, but my eyes have been opened to realize just how truly evil and corrupt the music business is and he had been caught up in it for a very long time. Who knows how desperate he could have become. Anything in life is possible. As a matter of fact, I kind of have a theory that that is what the song "Heaven Can Wait" is all about.

And I'll supply the pizza!;)

Last edited:
This easy Sunday evening is so pleasant here where I am and a rare opportunity to simply post like old times. MP ( :hiya: ) thanks for sharing about your mom, it reminds me of when my brother left the planet in 2010 at the age of 53. I understand that nebulous feeling of persistent sadness and the bit about Hawaii also as I had a similiar feeling with a family member in Hawaii once also, even while it seems almost impossible to take any sadness there or to experience sadness in a place so full of huge petals, crystal blue water and people who so know how to enjoy life. Just sayin' I know that feeling somewhat too, but when its your mom ... I can only imagine but did appreciate your sharing.

Also, wanted to say, what u just posted reminded me of something very telling of that very point u'r making and was the most random thing that could have happened in the course of my regular day and that was that the other day, I was rushing through the turnstyles of the Mid-town train station as usual when I passed by a man who was standing still amid the flow of pedestrian traffic and had a guitar strapped to his back, was holding a guitar in his right hand and a small amp by it's top strap in his other hand as he was also holding onto the handles of a pair of crutches. As this station was for the local museum and theatre district and since I happened to be on my way to a Symphony Hall office I presumed he could be on his way to Symphony Hall also and asked him whether he was, to which he replied that he was not.

That he was on his way to a bus to go home to his family as he was just released from the hospital, as he pointed out his broken foot which was indeed in a cast and then I noticed his right eye was very swollen and it looked like the skin next to it had been cut. I asked him if I could help him to the bus by carrying something for him to which he agreed as he handed me the guitar and amp so he could more comfortably maneuver the crutches as we proceeded twoard the elevator.

On our way along the platform to the bus he proceeded to tell me how that he is related to a musical act who was extremely successful in terms of noteriety and record sales, and the rights to who's songs he himself was part owner of, and which was the catalyst for "guys in the studio to jump" on him and beat him up. He added that the music industry is a very dirty game.

By the time we reached the bus and I saw him aboard, he cried continually as he thanked me for caring enough to stop to help. This was a very touching and "telling" moment. It showed me live and in living color just how important it could easily be for our favorite artist to do whatever could be necessary for him to protect himself and his entire family from God knows who and/or God knows what, God knows how - maybe even 'by any means necessary'. Y'just never know. We can see from all he and his family went through during the trial, and we learned even before then that Michael was playing a much bigger game with much higher stakes than the guy I met in the train station - and oh btw, the artistic act the man in the station was talking about was no joke either, not by a stretch, in terms of recording/selling success - so on an even much grander scale - there's really just no telling what MJ hadn't had to do, not because of any of it being up to him - but because he has/had to. I'll say it just one more time - y'just never know. Oh well, that's it. It was just so timely what u said.

Ishla you were right, it is fun reading through this thread! :popcorn: Its like reading so much of it for the very first time. Thanks for the suggestion.

Ape, my mother passed away on November 19, 2007. Her dream the last few years of her life was to visit Hawaii, so we went the end of September that year, and all the while we were there I had this strange sadness like this was the last time I was ever going to see her. I couldn't understand then how anyone could possibly feel sad in Hawaii. I thought it was perhaps the music we were listining to. It was by an artist named Israel. He passed away in 1997. Matter of fact, hope you guys don't mind if I dedicate one of his songs to her right here on this thread. I think you will like it. Another strange coincidence is that after she had passed I remembered that that was not the original date we had scheduled to leave for Hawaii. I couldn't remember the exact date only that had we gone on the original date we would have been there for Thanksgiving. This made me very curious so I looked through some of her paperwork and happened to find a receipt with the exact date printed on it. It was November 19, 2007!

As for the theory of Michael still being alive, I don't think it is a taboo subject. That theory has been discussed by many at this point in time. If it were any other person I would have a hard time believing and understanding it, but my eyes have been opened to realize just how truly evil and corrupt the music business is and he had been caught up in it for a very long time. Who knows how desperate he could have become. Anything in life is possible. As a matter of fact, I kind of have a theory that that is what the song "Heaven Can Wait" is all about.

Last edited:
About feeling sad, I know my father is dieing from cancer, it's uncurable form, but I don't feel sad, I wonder why, maybe his time hasn't come yet. I wonder if MJ's family or someone had this sad feeling you describe a month before he died. Hawaii should be great. It's one of the places I will never be able to go. I was looking at the map of pacific ocean today, maybe it is offtopic, I dreamed of some atoll to the south from Japan on the same level as China. So I looked at the map, I have found Mariana Islands there which should be for sure interesting to see. Also there was this atoll Wake, but this is a military base. Found no other atolls. I guess because it is every person's dream to leave this world behind and enjoy life in some paradise like in MJ's song "Take me away":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgqDwNKqaxY

Take me some place different
Somewhere by the ocean
And not return to the city
And all its' bad emotion

I don't wanna live
I don't wanna live in the rain no more

I just wanna go
I just wanna go where it's always warm

Come on and take me away

To where the sun in always shining
And the sky is always blue
I wanna live somewhere that's beautiful
And i wanna be there with you

We can leave this grey behind us
And start our life anew
Forget our work and daily life
Forever me and you

I know i'm deep in love
Passion in the sunshine
Is what i'm thinking of

I don't wanna go
I don't wanna go in to work no more

No one understands
Make stupid demands
I don't know what its for
I said baby take me away

To where the sun is always shining

And start our life anew
Forever me and you

I want my baby
I want my baby with me
I want my baby tonight

And another MJ song "Fall Again" to share:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZHsL6C3awY

MP, thanks for sharing that and the song as well...the lyrics start off talking about seeing her in his dreams and walking hand in hand. That seems quite fitting since we have talked about MJ maybe first seeing the LITD girl (if she exists) in a dream...and "she" apparently took his hand (maybe while walking) and told him she loved him (TWYLM)!

And thanks for offering to be the pizza supplier! :hug:We have two suppliers in here. Is that legal? :unsure: lol.

STATEofSHOCK! A nice long post like old times! :clapping: And with some deep thought, too. Wow, you've got me now feeling the eebie jeebies about the music industry. Yikes. That poor guy. That was so kind of you to help him, SoS.

Yes, your post was quite serious with deep stuff...well, with the exception of this:

Ishla you were right, it is fun reading through this thread! :popcorn: Its like reading so much of it for the very first time. Thanks for the suggestion.

Ish....la?!!??? How dare you!!!! What are you insinuating?!!! This is enough to make me want to change my name again!

Oh yeah, I forgot. I was told with no uncertain terms by staff that I cannot change my name around here again. Shooooooooooooooot! lol.

Now, *sigh,* I'll remain a target for name-altering-bullying by the likes of SoS! *sticks out tongue* (you did make use of every letter though, good job, you're hired).

About feeling sad, I know my father is dieing from cancer, it's uncurable form, but I don't feel sad,
I'm sorry to hear that, Magicgirl.

I wonder why, maybe his time hasn't come yet.
Maybe so! Let's hope. :)

I guess because it is every person's dream to leave this world behind and enjoy life in some paradise like in MJ's song "Take me away":

Thanks for posting this song. The words are perfect...it's all about wanting to get away from it all. :yes: Nice job.

These lyrics at the end in particular...

I want my baby
I want my baby with me
I want my baby tonight

...reminded me of something I was thinking about the LITD girl when a certain song came on the car radio for me today. You know, if MJ is somewhere in the world right now and he took his "someone" with him, then all is well; both MJ and the LITD girl I should think would be pretty happy. But if only MJ is out there somewhere in the world and the LITD girl has no contact with him and doesn't know where he is, then..well...she might be feeling a little bit like the one singing this song:

[youtube]CDtSyWQsPsU[/youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDtSyWQsPsU

Seems like the gal in this song and her guy had a fight, though, and some words were exchanged, and she's therefore gotten more communication than maybe the LITD girl did on the "why" her guy had to go.

On the other hand, I think it could be possible that the LITD girl is still completely "in the dark" on this one. What do you think? Seems to be her lot in life. :lol:

But don't these lyrics seem spot on:

I don't know where my baby is
But I'll find him, somewhere, somehow
I've got to let him know how much I care
I'll never give up looking for my baby

Been around the world and I, I, I, I can't find my baby
I don't know when, I don't know why, why he's gone away
And I don't know where he can be, my baby
But I'm gonna find him

Hey, where's Ape? :jump:

Last edited:
MP, thanks for sharing that and the song as well...the lyrics start off talking about seeing her in his dreams and walking hand in hand. That seems quite fitting since we have talked about MJ maybe first seeing the LITD girl (if she exists) in a dream...and "she" apparently took his hand (maybe while walking) and told him she loved him (TWYLM)!

And thanks for offering to be the pizza supplier! :hug:We have two suppliers in here. Is that legal? :unsure: lol.

STATEofSHOCK! A nice long post like old times! :clapping: And with some deep thought, too. Wow, you've got me now feeling the eebie jeebies about the music industry. Yikes. That poor guy. That was so kind of you to help him, SoS.

Yes, your post was quite serious with deep stuff...well, with the exception of this:

Ish....la?!!??? How dare you!!!! What are you insinuating?!!! This is enough to make me want to change my name again!

Oh yeah, I forgot. I was told with no uncertain terms by staff that I cannot change my name around here again. Shooooooooooooooot! lol.

Now, *sigh,* I'll remain a target for name-altering-bullying by the likes of SoS! *sticks out tongue* (you did make use of every letter though, good job, you're hired).

I'm sorry to hear that, Magicgirl.

Maybe so! Let's hope. :)

Thanks for posting this song. The words are perfect...it's all about wanting to get away from it all. :yes: Nice job.

These lyrics at the end in particular...

I want my baby
I want my baby with me
I want my baby tonight

...reminded me of something I was thinking about the LITD girl when a certain song came on the car radio for me today. You know, if MJ is somewhere in the world right now and he took his "someone" with him, then all is well; both MJ and the LITD girl I should think would be pretty happy. But if only MJ is out there somewhere in the world and the LITD girl has no contact with him and doesn't know where he is, then..well...she might be feeling a little bit like the one singing this song:

[youtube]CDtSyWQsPsU[/youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDtSyWQsPsU

Seems like the gal in this song and her guy had a fight, though, and some words were exchanged, and she's therefore gotten more communication than maybe the LITD girl did on the "why" her guy had to go.

On the other hand, I think it could be possible that the LITD girl is still completely "in the dark" on this one. What do you think? Seems to be her lot in life. :lol:

But don't these lyrics seem spot on:

I don't know where my baby is
But I'll find him, somewhere, somehow
I've got to let him know how much I care
I'll never give up looking for my baby

Been around the world and I, I, I, I can't find my baby
I don't know when, I don't know why, why he's gone away
And I don't know where he can be, my baby
But I'm gonna find him

Hey, where's Ape? :jump:
Yes MP, that is a nice song and video too.

Ashli, just look at the creative fun you've created just with your name alone. Its amazing! I'd never use it to bully you, I solemnly promise. That song btw sounds spot on in many ways.

Getting back just a secondt to just how appropriate is it for the posters in this thread to take the story to certain places that have been considered by some to be "taboo", I was wondering to which thing ppl are referrring...the possible/maybe/seeming-to-some "fact" of him maybe still hangin' around somehow, or the idea of that PLUS him maybe having chosen to do so to have a "normal" life. My mind goes a couple of ways when I consider that:

On the one hand it could look sort of like a "who-dun-it" of romance when u look at the cast of players, being the women who were made visible one of which could be "the one" he would be with now if that theory were true - notwithstanding there being a LITD which is more a "notion" of MJ's in a sense (thinking of Fly Away lyrics, "our loves an ocean, give me a notion" play on words) whereas a 3-D relationship is more than a notion and needs nurturing and gets that from a loving person, so all that to say, to look to actually find him might be to figure out the "who-dun-it" type of mystery the women provide who were made visible post-June25, if anyone would want to try to dig that deeply that is, which if we did we could create complete scenarios around these possibilities and consider the various (otherwise minor) details as huge clues!

or on the other hand,

Maybe the truth is something even more fantastic, such as none of the people we have seen die have actually done so, and that he is somewhere with Liz, his true love whom he did spend time with, honored and cherished, and Peter, his true lawyer/friend and Dileo, his true manager/friend. ? And they all are living somewhere happily ever after. If we wanted we could create complete scenarios around these possiblities consider the varous (otherwise minor details) we were shown as big clues! There are so many ways things can be.

As for the LITD fans, we have the music to continue to observe whatever it was at a given time that MJ wanted to share, and we'll always have that. :)

I feel the LITD would say of you Silah, 'u've got jokes eh. ha. ha. ha.'

In behalf of that poor slo chile (if she exists) let me just say: :sigh: .

Oh speaking of Ape, she's somewhere rehearsing perhaps. So exciting she doing a play! I wanted to tell you how inspiring you are in doing theatre with young ones although I don't guess they are very little any more. I've been trying to feel my way back to the theatre after raising mine too. Some people can go on enjoying life in the most optimum way as single parents and some cannot and I have been the latter. I havent tried being in a play since my oldest daughter was 5 and ironically there was a role for a 5 year old to play my daughter - and guess what - wonder of wonders the director's 5 year old got cast! And unlike my daughter the little girl looked nothing like t he person playing her mother!! That was very difficult so thanks for the inspiration (as always) ... and errr, as for your name, its perfect because useem so very much the opposite! So it makes it interesting. Ok, that's my edit. I won't get a chance to come back much any time soon. God bless All and All have fun!

Last edited:
Magicgirl thakns for that nice post and great song. So sorry to hear about your dad.

About feeling sad, I know my father is dieing from cancer, it's uncurable form, but I don't feel sad, I wonder why, maybe his time hasn't come yet. I wonder if MJ's family or someone had this sad feeling you describe a month before he died. Hawaii should be great. It's one of the places I will never be able to go. I was looking at the map of pacific ocean today, maybe it is offtopic, I dreamed of some atoll to the south from Japan on the same level as China. So I looked at the map, I have found Mariana Islands there which should be for sure interesting to see. Also there was this atoll Wake, but this is a military base. Found no other atolls. I guess because it is every person's dream to leave this world behind and enjoy life in some paradise like in MJ's song "Take me away":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgqDwNKqaxY

Somewhere by the ocean
And not return to the city
And all its' bad emotion

I don't wanna live
I don't wanna live in the rain no more

I just wanna go
I just wanna go where it's always warm

Come on and take me away

To where the sun in always shining

And start our life anew
Forever me and you

I know i'm deep in love
Passion in the sunshine
Is what i'm thinking of

I don't wanna go
I don't wanna go in to work no more

No one understands
Make stupid demands
I don't know what its for
I said baby take me away

To where the sun is always shining

And start our life anew
Forever me and you

I want my baby
I want my baby with me
I want my baby tonight

And another MJ song "Fall Again" to share:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZHsL6C3awY

On the one hand it could look sort of like a "who-dun-it" of romance when u look at the cast of players, being the women who were made visible one of which could be "the one" he would be with now if that theory were true - notwithstanding there being a LITD which is more a "notion" of MJ's in a sense (thinking of Fly Away lyrics, "our loves an ocean, give me a notion" play on words) whereas a 3-D relationship is more than a notion and needs nurturing and gets that from a loving person, so all that to say, to look to actually find him might be to figure out the "who-dun-it" type of mystery the women provide who were made visible post-June25, if anyone would want to try to dig that deeply that is, which if we did we could create complete scenarios around these possibilities and consider the various (otherwise minor) details as huge clues!

You mean you want us to do some name dropping in here? Now we are dedicated in not trying to figure out and/or name the LITD girl, but you're thinking it would be perfectly fine to name the 3D girl?

(Wait a min...This is sounding like a love triangle is goin on here. Oh my! MJ loves a 3D girl and the LITD girl? Both of them? A real live girl and a notion? Greedy, isn't he? He's having his cake and eating it, too. So is the LITD on the Down lo...is that the story? Man. :no:

Well, 3D candidates...(this is gonna come off as "tea" juuusss sayin, SoS)

....Rushka Bergman, Shana Mangatal, Grace (I forget her new married name...if it is true she's married, maybe she's not and it was part of the game...o_O)..um, how about one of those cute "follower" girls...he seemed pretty cozy with a few of them? Ola spoke up after June 25th, and Brooke was visible, and LMP was very visible on Oprah, and didn't Stephanie Mills say a thing or two after June 25th.

Oh yeah, this is really narrowing it down.

Tatiana came to a few events post June 25th....man, SoS, this is sure turning into "tea"....didn't we hear Tatum mention MJ in an interview a couple of times plus in her book, all after June 25th? And even Marsha from the Brady Bunch talked of skating and a little kiss not that long ago.

This is a cinch...NOT!

Will the true 3D girl please step forward!

Who am I forgetting? What about Seidah? Or Miss Diana Ross? Has Romonica been around post June 25th and said anything? Well, Theresa the penpal has.

We all know Sonny and Cher's hit song, right, And the Beat Goes On

Well, sing this with me, girls:

And The List Goes ON, and The List Goes Aw-on....and on, and on, and on....

I won't get a chance to come back much any time soon. God bless All and All have fun!

Oh shoot...so my post will not get a response. You start us off in this direction and then leave. Fine!

btw: Now Silah's a new one! I was planning on "Ashli" for my 6th name change and "Halsi" for my 5th...but that is all stopped now...*cries* I'll be Lisha till the day I die...

Last edited:

Stand
In the end you'll still be you
One that's done all the things you set out to do
Stand
There's a cross for you to bear
Things to go through if you're going anywhere
Stand
For the things you know are right
It's the truth that the truth makes them so uptight
Stand
All the things you want are real
You have you to complete and there is no deal
Stand. stand, stand
Stand. stand, stand
Stand
You've been sitting much too long
There's a permanent crease in your right and wrong
Stand
There's a midget standing tall
And the giant beside him about to fall
Stand. stand, stand
Stand. stand, stand
Stand
They will try to make you crawl
And they know what you're saying makes sense and all
Stand
Don't you know that you are free
Well at least in your mind if you want to be

Everybody
Stand, stand, stand

Sorry guys, i asked questions and then disappeared. MysteryP, thank you for sharing this about hawaii and your mom and Iz. could you please share the theory on heaven can wait? i bet im not the only one who would like to hear it.

Now so much has been posted, i have to try to recall what all i wanted to comment on (or had any contribution to). Magicgirl im sorry to near you and your dad are going through this. its good you are there for him.
Lashi, ive already pulled off all the nails, cute as they were. i guess in some ways im still a tomboy at heart. Like when i was a kid trying my darndest to keep up with my older brother and all his friends and often surpassing them in their boyish play;bmx bike riding, building tree forts, catching frogs & cricketss and bumblebees and fireflies, climbing trees and anything else....sorry but i just had to keep going there remembering childhood.whether it went with the topic or not. i miss all that. it seemed to stop once my parents split up.. now my kids miss it too. life is different.

oh! i remember another post i wanted to mention or comment on. i guess it is ok to talk about the posibility of our man here still being alive. i don't think it's anyones place to try to find him though. i'd imagine if he wants to be found by anyone, he'd go find them. thats always been my thoughts on that topic, post june 25th and pre. it doesnt feel right to chase him or smoke him out in any way. im not sure if thats what was meant in these posts though. . maybbe later ill post some thoughts on that topic though.

i cant remember anything else....oh, thank you two for commenting about my nam)e. you're both probably right. i just sometimes feel it would be nice to be called something all flowery and feminine. :

oh again....i met someone a while back who also loves mj : then lost touch and ran into him again. so thought that was nice. i know people who like him and are fans of his music and think hes a wonderful man but this is the first person ive met in person who would fit in with our bunch. i may have a new friend and someday may share this place with him. so who knows, maybe we'll have some new blood in here soon....or maybe it'll be too girlie for him. takes a brave man to come mingle in here with us ladies, right favorite tune? :)

Last edited:

In behalf of that poor slo chile (if she exists) let me just say:eek:

Oh speaking of Ape, she's somewhere rehearsing perhaps. So exciting she doing a play! I wanted to tell you how inspiring you are in doing theatre with young ones although I don't guess they are very little any more. I've been trying to feel my way back to the theatre after raising mine too. Some people can go on enjoying life in the most optimum way as single parents and some cannot and I have been the latter. I havent tried being in a play since my oldest daughter was 5 and ironically there was a role for a 5 year old to play my daughter - and guess what - wonder of wonders the director's 5 year old got cast! And unlike my daughter the little girl looked nothing like t he person playing her mother!! That was very difficult so thanks for the inspiration (as always) ... and errr, as for your name, its perfect because useem so very much the oposite! So it makes it interesting. Ok, that's my edit. I won't get a chance to come back much any time soon. God bless All and All have fun!

k im typun in red so you can see which is mi e since its not letting me trype at the end. forgive any tyoos pls. ok... what is slo chile? which jokes? Thanks, just felt out of the loop and didnt understand. also yes i am in another play :) did i mention that in here? i cant remember. my youngest daughter is 5 right now. ive been working lots too so mall that makes it difficult to get on here. ive barely been able to lokk at my script. most everyone has their lines memorised and ive ot been able to yet so its not easy being a single mom and being in a play and working etc....my house is a mess.. stuff gets left undone and im not doing as well as id like to be in all areas but i need to act sometimes. so i just do it, whether i should or not. whether i have time or not. i hope you can too soon. i was just surprised when you mentioned im in a play bc i didnt think id told anyone. .
higrr comouter isnt cooperating at all... i cant see what im typing.

Last edited:
Hi everyone! Its been so long since i have been able to get on due to some password glitch! Its good to be back, quite the thread! I have a lot to catch up on! One thing I noticed is that people want mj's queen to come forward...what do you think is holding her back and what would happen when she does come forward? Maybe if we try to put ourselves in her shoes we could understand and be of help to get real justice, real truth...

:fear:

Agree with you.... -_-

:shifty: :hungry:

ms fairy said:
One thing I noticed is that people want mj's queen to come forward...what do you think is holding her back and what would happen when she does come forward?
Ms. Fairy, first let me ask you what you mean by "MJ's Queen?" Do you mean his LITD girl or his 3D girl? You see they are two different ladies. If it is the LITD girl that you mean, then no, at least I think the majority isn't after her coming forward. Certainly not for her to come forward in this thread.

Now SoS was suggesting, I think, that figuring out who the 3D girl is might prove helpful...somehow. Might need her to explain -exactly- what she is meaning there.

The 3D girl, you see, is someone who MJ decided to hook up with because he (apparently, if this did occur) gave up on God's promise to him for a love so divine, one that would be realized in his life, and well, he didn't wish to wait any longer for God to bring him and the LITD girl together. At the point of his giving up, he saw some lovely and loyal 3D girl batting her eyes at him and he thought..."What am I thinking? This woman right here is fiiiiinnnnneeee! That LITD girl was just a 'notion' anyway!"

It's like he came to the place (if any of this is true...) where he was no longer interested in "her" (the LITD girl's) answer to this question that at one time seemed very important to him:

Say it's what we both believe in

(from the song, Tell Me I'm Not Dreaming)

So the 3D girl (real live girl he knew in person) became his main squeeze and first in his life, and the LITD girl remained just a dream he once had to fade away in his memory and thoughts...forever.

Then by "MJ's Queen" I am guessing you mean his 3D girl?

SoS said:

In behalf of that poor slo chile (if she exists) let me just say: :sigh: .
k im typun in red so you can see which is mi e since its not letting me trype at the end. forgive any tyoos pls. ok... what is slo chile? which jokes? Thanks, just felt out of the loop and didnt understand.

Ape, I think SoS was responding to my:
Silah said:

Maybe that was a little cold on my part...indicating the LITD girl was slo to kno. And so that compassionate SoS came to the poor-picked-on LITD girl's defense. :lol:

MP, did you post that song about "standing" strong or firm, because 1) of how MJ had to do that when dealing with Music Industry, or 2) because anyone who wants to think MJ is still alive would have to "stand" when others attack them, or 3) because the LITD girl if she wants to believe God is still gonna to bring her and MJ together somehow...she'd have to "stand" on that and not waiver? I'm just trying to see how you were relating it to what we've been discussing. :)

And. MP, I'd also like to hear what you mean regarding the song, Heaven Can Wait. Care to elaborate for us. Please, please? :flowers:

EDIT: Oh, and here, Ape, is where you mention being in a play...

Thank you Lorraine, they are well. I've been pretty busy most days with work and raising the family. Today was nice to get stuff done at home and hung out on here more than usual. Hope you and your family are all well as well. I'm in another play too so lots of rehearsing.

Last edited:
Oh, thank you. I couldn't remember mentioning it at all. Sometimes I just say whatever is on my mind and forget about it later. I don't think I follow this 3D vs LITD idea. It doesn't make much sense to me. Especially if there really was anything to the LITD thing at all. If he found her, as some songs seem to suggest, especially as shown in this thread, then why would he look anywhere else for someone else? If he found the woman of his dreams, the one God intended for him, why would he bother with anyone other than that woman? Why wouldn't he just go be with her? Seems pretty ridiculous for him to find her, and then forget all about her to go off with any woman other than the one.

What I wonder about is, when or if he found her, what reason could there be to keep him from going right to her and spending the rest of their lives together right away? In that Hold my Hand, it sounds like they aren't together yet but he knows her. Why? Why wouldn't they just be together? Am I naive in thinking it could just happen in that way?

MP, did you post that song about "standing" strong or firm, because 1) of how MJ had to do that when dealing with Music Industry, or 2) because anyone who wants to think MJ is still alive would have to "stand" when others attack them, or 3) because the LITD girl if she wants to believe God is still gonna to bring her and MJ together somehow...she'd have to "stand" on that and not waiver? I'm just trying to see how you were relating it to what we've been discussing. :)

Actually that song came to me right before coming here to post and after I had brought up the ugly music industry, so I just assumed it may have something to do with it (although I think it would work with all of the above).

There's one part in the song where Sly sings:

"There's a midget standing tall, and the giant beside him about to fall."

That one line really stood out to me. I immediately thought of the "midget" being the "little people" (including artists), and the giant being the music industry. (Hey, btw, didn't Moddie mention a midget being in one of her dreams?) It also made me think of Bette Midler's song, "Oh Industry."

Lyrics:

I am the captain and this is my shrine.
Lord of the manor. See what I leave behind.
River in flames, cities on fire.
Yes, I'm a relic trapped in the wire.

Hydrogen fuel, it burns so clean,
throbs in the veins; a mother lovin' machine.
She is my wife. Her mechanical heart
constantly serving 'til death do us part.

Now a glorious war draws to a close.
The yellow winds blow. And I have to know.
Oh industry, whatever will become of me?
Soon the cruel rains will start.
Is it true we must part company?
What have I ever done?
Where did I go wrong?

Joined at the hip; pain, hunger and I,
leave our gift to the world 'neath the phosphorous sky.
A labor of love is the truest of all.
But will I be forsaken after the fall?

Now a glorious war draws to a close.
The yellow winds blow. And I have to know.
Nothing after the flood but the fire and the mud's prophecy.
Of me?

Industry, charity, faith, hope.
Industry, charity, faith, hope . . .

... could you please share the theory on heaven can wait? i bet im not the only one who would like to hear it.

... And. MP, I'd also like to hear what you mean regarding the song, Heaven Can Wait. Care to elaborate for us. Please, please? :flowers:

Well, I thought "Heaven Can Wait" could maybe have been a message to MJ's LITD that if she should hear that one day he is gone, she should not believe it. It would of course had to have been thought out in advance.

Last edited:
Sorry, I can't see my screen for this tumblr,tweet/Digg, in share etc. bar thingy on my left. Its so awkward for posting especially with trying to quote which I haven't figured out how to do yet so I'll just type out that, no I don't expect us to suddently break the "LITD CREED" and suddenly start using personal names. In a good 'who-dun-it' they say "the butler", they don't say, James Bradstock Jernigan. Ape, I guess the answers are in - whether this thread is on track in its theory of him having 'found' her and if he did indeed do so, do we really fathom to know what all MJ would really have to go through to just simply become face to face with this person? OR, is it possible that things are not quite as they seem but are interesting to pick apart none-the-less. In my mind "she" is a sort of a muse. I also tend to believe in the "composite" female theory meaning MJ maybe sang songs to specific people or he sang to specific "types" of people. Also, we have to remember, that we started this thread for as far as I know entertainment purposes only. Maybe it s kind of like astrology, maybe there's some germ of truth to something you read but it is whatever it is.

This thread actually had as it precursor a conversation among me, AFMJ and I blieve Moddie (?) about how loved MJ is by so many throngs of people and AFMJ pointed out the idea of there still needing to be that 1 person and then proceeded to share with us several songs. I am awed at my initial feeling about it all. Everybody loves MJ. I see him as a man who has absolutely 100% everything. I feel if there's ever been anything actually missing from his life he would replace it. Maybe it isn't that simple but I certainly echo anyone's feelings about that what u said Ape but there are also, so very many ways that any given matter can actually be,when details of a situation reveal the truth.

I know I've been awfully presumptuous at times and stepping over the line to which I apologize. This level of speculation became just so riveting after I bumped upon this thread and heard a few songs is all. Oh well, I dunno, just a quick thought. I'll try to come back soon. MP, interesting 'take' on Heaven Can Wait! I wonder did u see it like that a long time or is it a recent 'revelation' that it could mean that. :) just curious

Last edited:
Back