Votes: 433 93.5%
  • No

Votes: 11 2.4%
  • Not yet, but I will

Votes: 9 1.9%
  • I don't know if I will cry

Votes: 10 2.2%

• Total voters
I cried on Friday night when I saw the news on TV, I listened to the radio that morning when I heard that Jermaine had confirmed his brother's death...It was so difficult to tell myself that Michael would not be here with us now that I just not found the tears....But in hte evening, when I saw all that news on every news report, I was started crying and said why ? Why all the people stay to the King of Pop's death to say all the love they have !

Why people were sad with him and now claimed their love ? This world is so crual I said. Michael is (I will never say was) a man wih a child's heart and in his generosity, all the journalists and consorts always tried to rot his life ! In this way, he had an unhappiness life and that's why I always cry now !

Yesterday, to make my tribute to my idol, I listened to all his solo discography, I watched the reports on the TV, I watched video clips on MTV and MCM....I tried to continue my tribute by watching "Moonwalker", but it was too hard for me. When he start to sing "Music & me" I cried all the tears in my body, and today I feel very sad. I don't sleep very well, I always think about him. I make my childhood with his music, with his generosity, and I feel very bad to say that now he will not be with us...

I just confort myself, and I think you will do that too, by thinking that now he is in a better place, now he can live a better life and I hope touching the happiness. Yes, it will take a long time to accept the facts, but if he's not here now with us, he will live everywhere else in our hearts....Michael is a legend and I will do all the things I can do to pursuit his legend of King of Pop.

Rest in peace, Michael Jackson, I just can't stop loving you, from the bottom of my heart.

When I saw the news on MJJC that he is in hospital I did't wanted to believe! When CNN confirmed his death I start crying...Now I am still crying...And I believe I will cry forever!

i really cann't stop crying. I didn't cry when i heard it because i was in sok.. i couldn't understand what's goin on. when i saw the ambulance and then Jermain i realise it was true.. terrible true for our lives....

you really belive that??? i don't know what to think anymore...i am a theologist and i don't remember any of my answers by now...i'm in sok. i hope you are right!!

in answer of:

Re: Did you cry?
Nope. I know Mike is now in a better and happier place, so I shouldn't feel sad.

im in australia, so in our timezone it happened on friday morning. i didnt cry at first because i coudnt believe/understand it. by the evening i really cried a lot, then i cried again when i was trying to sleep. on saturday i also had bursts of crying. today is sunday and i havent cried all day :) .. but i have been avoiding his music because i would cry listening to it

oh I cried so bad and I still am...but when they finally made it official that he's gone I cried really bad

dancemasterman - i can relate totally. i'm a dancer & have danced through the grief process myself. really powerful & cathartic. i have not found energy or motivation to dance yet these past few days, but i hope i do. i got a bad cold last night so will see.

friday i was in shock mostly. a few small tears. thought I was dealing well with it all then Saturday I walked into a shop to buy a newspaper. I was hoping they had a decent article in there. i took one look at the paper stand and there he was, a lovely pic on the front page, taking up the whole page, & that's when the real tears came. that's when it hit me, before seeing that the reality hadn't totally sunk in.

took me all day to feel brave enough to read the paper. i was so proud & grateful that our paper had devoted most of 14 pages to Michael. And not too much silly stuff in there. Really quite respectful & positive.

have also cried lots at reading the words of Joseph, Frank, Lisa, and fans, especially about fans taking their own lives. hang in there guys xxxx

everyone is sayin Michael has gone to a better place and im tryin my best to think that way but tears just wont stop..i cried immediately after i woke up and whatever i eat, its tasteless. i just eat becos my mom forced me to...im so heartbroken. i have never been this sad before..Michael is so important to me..he was the motivation in me and...

life def wont be the same without Michael...i miss him so much..

:(:( People people, let me give you this: :better:

I know it won't help. But it helps me a lot to be on this forum. This feeling of fans being together, should never die!!

I cried... and I didn't know I still could. It had been maybe 8 years since I last cried, I don't know why.

I got the call around 11:30 pm, by then he was in the hospital. Rushed home watched CNN till 5 am. When they confirmed Michael was dead (around 1:30 am), I just couldn't believe it... my mouth was open and I started screaming.

I felt so terrible but was so tired, I went to bed. When I woke up just 2 hours later... I went downstairs... watched TV again.
Then I played Gone Too Soon, For All Time, Will You Be There. And cried like a baby.

I still cry in my heart... how terrible. I miss you Michael.

We should always stick together people!:(

Did you cry? Come on man, of course. I practically broke down in tears about 7 times....oh, and my birthday is June 26th so I spent most of that in London with my girlfriend (who had spent hundreds on the occassion) crying about Michael.

But it's not about me, or anyone else, it's about Michael. I'm much more calm now and I think I can contain my tears from here on. I have made a choice to celebrate his life from now on rather than mourn, because I know that is what he would have wanted.

RIP Michael, I will love you forever.

Friday, when I heard the news I didn't cry until I went to bed.
To me tears come in waves. I feel almost normal but then suddenly I just lose it and start shaking and tears just come. It lasts couple minutes and then it's over again. It can take hours until it comes again.
Yesterday I was listening to Michael's music, I didn't feel anything. Felt almost like I have lost my emotions. That was until I listened Will you be there and For all time. They made me broke down again.
It still feels so damn surreal.

yes i've Cried, i don't know how many times, probably almost 14 times.
i've never cried this many times in 2 days.

I don't wanna cry, but, i will celebrate Michaels life, by continuing to do what i have always done and thats listen to Michaels Music watch his short films and see everything about him.

But i think i may cry every day for the rest of my life. Michael does and always will mean that much to me. :cry::cry::cry::cry::boohoo:

Last edited:
I cried so much,and I now that every MJ fan did..also on that day I didn't sleep,not even one hour,,I was crying all night:(
I was and still shocked,he was my idol,inspiration.:(
but you now,he will always be with us,his music,he will never be forgotten..
I will always love you ,my king:)

i cried for his children who have lost their dad, did i cry for me? no i admire him i don't personally know him

I can't stop crying, it keeps happening, I can't bear hearing his music or watching the tributes, I have recorded them for when I can. It is just like a big raw emptiness at the moment, but is slowly giving way to anger, which is better, I am crying less. I want to blame someone or something, I feel outright hatred for those who hurt him, and there is a tiny part of me, when I hear about possible drug abuse that feels angry with him, how could he be so stupid and cause so much pain to the people who loved him the most. I feel ashamed when I think like that, but with emotions all over the place, I just accept that part of it will be anger.

Like a baby. It comes and goes. I'm scared of working tomorrow. I really don't know how I'll get through the shift.

Still Crying at this very moment...I still can't believe it..it's so damn hard..I miss him so so so so much...

I have cried, but it's mainly tears that well up when I see Jermaine giving his press conference, and touching statements released by Madonna etc.

Yep, I cried. When I first found out, it was because people started calling me saying he was gone and I was like "What? Let me call you back."

When I turned on the television to check several stations, all of them were saying stuff about cardiac arrest, then shortly after that they were saying he went into a coma and then shortly after that they said he had died. I just kind of looked at the TV like is that word really there? Then, I switched to a couple of other stations and they had the same word.

I didn't get a chance to cry at first because I had to go and pick up my youngest son and I told myself I had to be careful while driving. When I got on the freeway, I noticed immediately that many people were driving weird while driving fast. I knew what that was about. It was about Mike.

After I picked up my son, I drove until I could find a place to park for a minute and then I just had to let it out. Once I got it together again, I headed back home.

Word about Mike traveled fast. I had made some stops on the way home and I noticed that many people walking down the street and driving had the same facial expression. It was a look of sadness and disbelief.

Back