• No

Votes: 11 2.4%
  • Not yet, but I will

Votes: 9 1.9%
  • I don't know if I will cry

Votes: 10 2.2%

• Total voters
I'm very sad, but I haven't cried.

I'm still in a state of disbelief over all this. It still hasn't sunk in.

I did cried on Saturday for 3-4 minutes. It hit me hard. Usually I sob a sec or too, not fully cry. I haven't cried in 7 years.

My cry has been locked up in my chest and I can't get it out. I keep crying little tears, but I know I will need to break in order to get the closure I need.

As I was typing, I just heard that Billy Mays, 50, the guy who does the Oxiclean informercial with that black hair and beard, died today. Famous people are just dying everywhere.....and dying young.

Yes, cried 4 hours after I got the news on thursday and cried for 3-4 min on friday morning....but haven't cried since....My heart is so heavy....VERY HEAVY...

Crying is all I've been doing on and off for these past days. Though listening to him has helped a bit. Especially his songs Fall Again and Someone Put Your Hand Out. But even that is hard. Because I am crying now as I listen to his song Fall Again.

It still hasn't hit me yet :(
So no....
For some reason I still think he's alive

I cried after I came home from work on Friday evening. Couldnt stop then for a few hours. It was mad. I still cant comprehend it.

Thanks for this thread.....I am still in disbelief...I hope to wake up tomorrow and realise that this was all just a bad bad dream. How can Michael's precious life be robbed of him at such a youg age..it didnt have to happen :( the tears have been pouring and I have a deep ache in my chest...the grief manifests into some physical pain sometimes...it hurts...it hurts so much. I miss him beyond words...listening to his music is unbearable .

Cry is an understatement for me. When it was confirmed he died, I started to sob very loudly and was pratically on the floor. Then after a while I stopped and then reality would set in again and i'd cry. I'm still crying up 'til now. Sometimes I'll be okay, but sometime during the day or night usually, I am reminded of the fact that he is really gone and I get depressed again and start to cry. I don't know when it will stop.

I think I'm done crying...though my heart feels so very sad, and I do sniffle up every once in awhile. I feel so listless...honestly. But I've been listening to his music all the time, and just hearing his voice, knowing that his music will always be with us...well, that comforts me. The only thing that gets me now, as I'm a father of a young son, is when I think of how his kids must feel. That gets me pretty hard.

I know we'll hear more from him in the future...with unreleased material. We all die...he just decided to lead us on and get everything ready, that's all. That's the way I'm trying to look at it.

:boohoo I started crying when a flash came up on the computer stating someone has been rushed to the hospital from MJ's home. I knew it was him, and tears started to stream. I was hoping it was just something that he would get over. I had the news on as well, and followed the news. Then it happened, and I collapsed screaming into the phone to a friend "No no no!! He's f*cking DEAD! God no!He's not supposed to die!!" I must have repeated it a couple of times, and then had to hang up the phone. I was punching our wooden floor and my husband was bawling his eyes out. Devastated is an understatement.

I have been crying ever since. I didn't go to work the next day. I find the mornings are the most difficult for me. I haven't been able to play any of his songs..or go to youtube and look up his videos etc. Is anyone else having this problem? I think'll post a thread about this one. Sorry for going on. I haven't posted on this board since Michael's heart stopped beating...:sorry:

I`ve cried.

I hope to wake up tomorrow and realise that this was all just a nightmare, but he is really gone:angel:

I lost my idol, my childhood.... it hurts.

Goodbye Michael..., "we will be there" - in one day.

I`ll see you in heaven, hopefully to rock with you on the other side .... hey I`m your fan ... I`ll try to get a concert ticket right there... ;-)

Thank you for everything... I`ll always love you, .... always.

R.I.P.

Tuelay

Sunday. I decided to finally leave the house and head to the Apollo theater to pay my respects. I broke down. And complete strangers. MJ fans held me as if I were their next of kin. Its then that I realized that he has left us with such love for each other. I dont know any of you. But i'd hold you all in a heartbeat just like he would, just like those strangers did to me. Cus thats what he taught us.

Sunday. I decided to finally leave the house and head to the Apollo theater to pay my respects. I broke down. And complete strangers. MJ fans held me as if I were their next of kin. Its then that I realized that he has left us with such love for each other. I dont know any of you. But i'd hold you all in a heartbeat just like he would, just like those strangers did to me. Cus thats what he taught us.

Aww that was so sweet of them

I was just getting of the phone with my girlfirend. I was feeling so good inside. Then my brother called me and said put it on cnn mike just went to the hospital. I was like what. Then i rushed it on cnn. When i read cardiac arrest i broke in to tears. Then i went upstairs to my second living room. My baby sister was fixing cloths from the washing machine. She put it on cnn and they said he was in a comma. I broke down again in her lap. Then an hour later cnn confirmed he was dead. I was in shock. J'adore michael jackson. J'taime michael jackson. Thats all kept on saying. I'm hatian american so we can speake french and creole. As well as english since i was born and raised in miami , fl. But back 2 subject. I went to my room picked out thriller, dangerous, and invincible cds. I looked at the covers and broke down to my kness like little kid. I was in such a furry i dropped all my books on the floor and broke down crying even more. Notcaring if broke anything. Only thing on my mind was that my hero was dead. I pulled through on friday but on saturday my family and i were on our way to savanah , ga. While i was in the car i had for all time playing in my mp3 player and broke down silently. I hide it from my family buy wearing my gucchi sun glasses over my face (mj style lmao ). I just cant believe it. I mean all my maleheros are gone except for my fatheer & uncle guy along with slim shady i love me some emienm no homo lmao. Bruce lee , tupac , shakur, and now michael jackson are all on the other side. For any of the older members was it like this when tupac died like the whole world was mourning. I was only six or five yrs old when he passed. Even though i was already a fan of both mike and tupac by this time. Is just that i got a chance to grow up and see mike active more. I'm 18 now and i'm dangerous / historry/ invincible era fan all the way. Man its so hard to breathe right now. Get at me people with how the reactions were for pac's death in parelle to mike's

Last edited:
Yes :( I cried instantly the moment I heard them have a news alert on the TV. I was in shock and it was so surreal to hear. I still cannot believe that it happened, to know that he is no longer with us is SO hard! I have broke down countless times since Thursday. It is getting better with each day, but it's so hard to accept. I know that his legacy will live on in each and everyone of us and throughout the world. He himself is no longer with us on this earth, but in so many ways he is and that is comforting to know.

Today is monday...I woke up feeling ok. (the mornings are the hardest) But I managed to finish a shower, which i cried, then put on my clothes. Tried to eat but havent had an appetite. Then drove to work, got to work...then broke down, broke down infront of my supervisor..sobbing. I told my supervisor I lost someone I cared for..and that is true but I lost someone I loved. So I am probably taking this whole week off, I need to be at the memorial, something to help heal my heart. There is this vigil in Baltimore tonight at the 92 Q radio station...I might head down there.

I miss him so much

I was sleeping,it was 7am here! My sister woke me up & said Michael's in coma! I didn't understand: What? I jump off the bed & ran towards TV,but there wasn't any details,not video,not latest pictures! I said: "NO,it's not true,that's tabloid shit once again!" Then my sister told me to check it on the internet,I did! & it was terrible to know that it was true,he's gone! I saw all pictures from fans all over the world & I saw mother Katherine & Latoya! Then I started crying,that is world's & music's tragedy loss! KING passed away! & it's very sad!!!!!!!!! I'm so lonely now withiout him! It's not fair he was only 50!!!! WHY HIM? I'm broke!

every morning i open my eyes having michael's songs into my mind... so that's the moment when i start crying...

When I found out about it I cried like I never cried before in my life, there were waterfalls, I was in my home office and I wanted to go to my bedroom, I had to cross the hall passing by the living room where my 3 kids were playing with my wife, I didn’t want them to see me this way so I was washing my face several times, that didn’t help, so I covered my face with tissue papers and ran towards the bedroom, I covered my face with a blanket crying like a baby, my wife felt something and she came into the bedroom and asked me what happened, I could not talk normally, I was saying you won’t understand, she insisted I told her repeatedly you won’t understand me (because of culture), she never saw me like this so she begged to know I told her with so much difficulty ‘Michael Jackson Died’ she was shocked and knowing how much I love him she hugged and comforted me. I’m still going through hard time every day :cry:

Back